Eternal reminder that this is Belgium's Minister of Health

Eternal reminder that this is Belgium's Minister of Health

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maggie_De_Block
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2972517/Half-Ton-Killer-Mayra-Rosales-loses-800lbs.html
cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/sarah-hoffman-weight-insults-show-sexism-still-an-issue-in-politics-expert-says-1.3096679
cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/refugee-health-clinic-edmonton-1.4066832
youtube.com/user/twlightqueen/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hoborary American

Looks like a slug

eternal reminder that this is the average american

More fit than the average burger

Fpbp

Why isnt she on My 600LB life?

she is /our girl/

DELET

Did you not hear me? I SAID we can't give out no personal information.

Never have to fuck the same fold twice with Large Marge.

leaf

I thought her scarf was part of her fat folds for a minute there.

ooka wooka chubi dubi nipple pinchy.

do you think she makes good food

Kek

Fat people should be killed and their bodies brunt for fuel.
T. Colordan

Why does it even bother wearing makeup?

It appears to slow her lip's avalanche into her chest.

Eternal reminder that this is Belgium's Minister of Child Protection.

what was her name again?

Maggie De Block of Cheese

When you're so overweight that your body starts storing fat on your forehead

qui se?

We need to do more exercises in bed.

I....I don't even understand. How is it possible to be that obese and not be dead. How do fucks like this get good genes to help supplement them from what others would receive certain death. Fucking unreal.

she got fat so you don't have to

a commited health minister

meant for

She just eats a lot of waffles ameribro

THICC
H
I
C
C

can I get a quick rundown on this guy?

At first I was appalled. Then I read that she was instrumental in cutting Belgium's refugee acceptance rate in half. She can eat as many waffles as she wants imho

I blame obesity on the misuse of medications and poisons in processed foods that alter (for the worse) the mix of bacteria in our gut. It's not normal for people to get this obese. Something must be going wrong, and I believe it is digestive disorders that cause bodies to store fat in ways that would never have been possible for a human body. Think about it : before recent times, there was no way for bodies to get this fat. What has changed ? The use of antibiotics and the use of Roundup to modify or grow crops. This has to stop !!!!

Thats really fucking insane.
Look how far out her legs go.. do you think the bones are still attached in there?

Dig in, Boys. She's horny.

my god, fuck man

Sugar Lee Hooper is still alive!

Dutroux.

More like Coronary American.

Fucking hell

It's an American thing, you europoors wouldn't get it.

How is that healthy?

Healthy amount of graphable skin, that's about it

I still don't understand how fat people could let themselves get so goddamn disgusting

How can Europoors even compete?

Healthy.

laziness mixed with other problems, often mental issues

>often mental issues
I figure this is the biggest aspect.

Trying to fill a void with food.

>?

More like eating multiple large pizzas per day with multiple litres of sugary drinks. You can get addicted to food, which is fucking retarded. If you want to escape and numb your demons, blaze some tree. You won't gain 50 stone I promise.

scientists and nutritionists aren't memeing when they say people with weight problems often eat shitty food when they're having a bad day

its sort of like alcoholism, but instead of drowning your sorrows in booze, you're drowning them with cheetos

a lot of people dont quite understand that fat people need a perfect mix of support and tough love. calling fat people 'perfectly healthy' only enables an addiction to shitty food and a scientifically unhealthy lifestyle

t. former fatty that lost 100 lbs after realizing how fucking disgusting i was and how much it affected my life

So thats where Belgium keeps their genetics.

Take my internets now!

Can someone faceapp her

this looks like a job for Norway

yeah and she's a HUUUUUUUUUUGE bitch
Maggie de block

she's a general practitioner LMAO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maggie_De_Block

>She studied medicine at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB) after which she became a general practitioner for 25 years.

i am howling WTF

> In February 2015, she was voted the most popular politician in Belgium, being the most popular in all three regions.

I wonder if this is ironic or they actually like her genuinely.

Holy shit I only just now realized its a scarf and not fat...

I like to think they were bringing attention to the issue.

Kinda like when in the movies the guys being held at gunpoint from the shadows because the hostage has to answer the door or some such. They want to cry for help but if they speak up they'd get shot kinda affair.

Alberta's Health Minister is pretty bad too.

She's also deputy Premier.

Fucking New Democrats...

Some people seems to really like being disgusting

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Amy? Last I heard she was in the hospital due to heart related issues (shocker).

Fatty detected

I guess Amanda Waller exists outside of the DC Comics... except she is white.

Father? Is that you?!

Turn off your proxy wafflenigger.

dead, last i heard were trying to raise money for the hospital costs and the funeral. especially since her size made the funeral extremely expensive. last i heard they buried her yet

She's since lost 800 lbs btw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2972517/Half-Ton-Killer-Mayra-Rosales-loses-800lbs.html

captcha: STOP FOLD

cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/sarah-hoffman-weight-insults-show-sexism-still-an-issue-in-politics-expert-says-1.3096679

>Lien called Hoffman "our morbidly obese health minister" while questioning the NDP government's decision to ban the sale of menthol tobacco.
>Cristina Stasia, a gender studies instructor at the University of Alberta who ran for the Alberta Party in the last election, called Lien's insult "disgusting."
>Stasia said past male health ministers who weren't in the best physical shape were never criticized about their weight.
That's because no health minister in at least the past 30 years was anywhere near as fat as this bitch, including several women.

Mad Max had better defund the CBC as soon as he gets into office.

>gender studies instructor
opinion discarded

More like knowledgeable about disgusting stuff

You could stick a dick in that belly button.

>phoneposting
>on a shitty 60 dollar chinkphone (that you probably got for free from welfare)
>using your phone's browser to browse Sup Forums
>not having any adblockers installed on your phone
neck yourself

>more hillarious news from Soviet Horsefuckerstan
Why does it seem that Alberta is even more hilariously incompetent in terms of running an economy and society than Kim Jong un?

This is precisely the opinion that our tax-funded, state-run broadcaster values. Case in point:

cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/refugee-health-clinic-edmonton-1.4066832
>Edmonton needs a specialized refugee health clinic similar to one in Calgary, says a University of Alberta researcher who spent four months interviewing Syrian families struggling to access health care in this city.
>Rhianna Charchuk, a master's student at the U of A's School of Public Health, wrote her thesis on the barriers faced by privately sponsored Syrian refugees seeking medical and dental care in Edmonton.
Because free healthcare, housing, and money isn't enough. We need "culturally appropriate care" (ie. doctors of the same sex as their patients because Islam is tolerant like that) and free translators on hand too. Or so says the random master's student who has never worked a day in her life and will go on to have a government job spending people's money on her feel-good SJW bullshit.

It's what happens when leftists infiltrate your province. Carbon tax, $15/hr minimum wage, and a ban on coal power, among tons of other commie nonsense.

Didn't one Euro country make a black Muslim immigrant their "culture minister" to show how not racist they are?

Oh god i thought that was my reflection.

Thank god i have ketchup smears on all my shirts to keep me from having a panic attack.

Also, remember that a province doesn't "run" the economy; provinces don't pick and choose which industries to develop or ignore like some sort of fucking strategy game. The oil industry was a big moneymaker because the price of oil was so high. That's why lots of oil-related businesses popped up, and the money from that filtered through the rest of the economy, making Alberta a relatively wealthy province. It takes time for people to respecialize in other fields when the bottom falls out of the market. This is what you're seeing now, as well as a slow revival due to the rise in price of oil.

Lrn2 economics.

fat post best post

The fate of the female population by 2025 due to forcing men to be at their beck and call as slaves.

youtube.com/user/twlightqueen/videos

I can't tell if that one roll is a testicle or a legsticle

>Alberta has a special rapefugee health clinic
>in the first North American city to elect a Muslim mayor
The fuck is everyone's problem there?

>implying there will be re specialization
Majority of people live there because oil and we all know it. If you're getting a job in basically any other job that can be found outside Alberta already why the fuck would you keep living there?
If oil doesn't recover you're going to become our Detroit on steroids

Very beautiful lady, you haters are just low test betas.

We going to need two walls

Is this just a general fat posting thread? Don't see them that much.
>inb4 burger burger lmao

Seriously though, legit question. How is it possible to get this far fat? Don't after you just get passed normal chubby you start to think about getting the fat sucked out before it gets bad?

I'm speechless. That's a huge transformation.

HEALTH MINISTERS AT EVERY SIZE!

BEEFCAKE !

the creature is dead alrady