ASSAD IS DONE FOR

"US intelligence intercepted communications between Syrian military and chemical experts"

>The US military and intelligence community has intercepted communications featuring Syrian military and chemical experts talking about preparations for the sarin attack in Idlib last week, a senior US official tells CNN.
>The intercepts were part of an immediate review of all intelligence in the hours after the attack to confirm responsibility for the use of chemical weapons in an attack in northwestern Syria, which killed at least 70 people. US officials have said that there is "no doubt" that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad is responsible for the attack.

cnn.com/2017/04/12/politics/us-intelligence-syrian-chemical-weapons/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=he4dQTuqtZc
scribd.com/document/344995943/Report-by-White-House-Alleging-Proof-of-Syria-as-the-Perpetrator-of-the-Nerve-Agent-Attack-in-Khan-Shaykhun-on-April-4-2017#from_embed
bellingcat.com/news/mena/2017/04/05/khan-sheikhoun-chemical-attack-evidence-far/
warisboring.com/u-s-cruise-missiles-struck-syrian-base-with-impressive-precision/
youtube.com/watch?v=MnSAB4qeDug
archive.is/BJLRt
web-beta.archive.org/web/20170406140355/https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/12/03/world/middleeast/chemical-weapons-iraq-pentagon-secrets.html
cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/04/16/sprj.irq.un.syria/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/EHSANI22/status/852183604692230144
businessinsider.com/heres-the-full-version-of-the-cias-2002-intelligence-assessment-on-wmd-in-iraq-2015-3
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/deception.html
strategic-culture.org/news/2016/04/28/seymour-hersh-hillary-approved-sending-libya-sarin-syrian-rebels.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we know he did it fucktard. this changes nothing

the U.S has literally killed thousands of children but I guess it's okay because it was gunfire and bombs and no one was taking pictures

spotted the shill

>hear say inadmissable
>9/11 in flight phone calls hi mom it's charles philborn
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=he4dQTuqtZc

>intercepts confirm Trump is a putin plant

he did it to protect himself and the Alawite Muslims in Syria who are under attack from Sunni Muslims. I am pro-Asaad/Sryian government on the current situation. There is going to be a blood bath if the Asaad Regime is removed. The Alawite will be massacred and ISIS backed Sunni's will take control of Syria.

>CIA GUY #1 - "Hey assad you ready to attack these civilians with chemical weapons"
>CIA GUY #2 - "yes let us attack these innocent people with our illegal sarin gas asap"

transcript right here

>see link
>check domain name
>cnn

funny because its true

Citation needed, Langley.

Everyone from Fox to NPR reports its as a confirmed chemical attack now. "WHAT FUCKING EVIDENCE," I scream at the radio.

Anyone see this document yet?

scribd.com/document/344995943/Report-by-White-House-Alleging-Proof-of-Syria-as-the-Perpetrator-of-the-Nerve-Agent-Attack-in-Khan-Shaykhun-on-April-4-2017#from_embed

Good, let go after him now and start WWIII with Russia. American intelligence isn't very intelligent is it.

When was the last time in history a headquarters for journalism or media studio was completely and utterly slaughtered?

LOL look at this mongoloid who thinks it's okay for dictators to use chemical weapons on a civilian population, including beautiful babies!

bellingcat.com/news/mena/2017/04/05/khan-sheikhoun-chemical-attack-evidence-far/

Good article here.

I wonder when the Syrian chemical weapons were handed over the the US for disposal were they given the ordinance in question? Or was the chemical stored in bulk containers?

Indeed, army lt col Ralph Wiggum claims to have personally seen the chemical weapons experts wearing Syrian uniforms and looking back at him.

Any real developments on who did it? Literally just a bunch of baseless insinuations. I just had a conversation with my dad and he said Assad's people confirmed that Assad used them but I think he was just lying because I made a really good case for why it's totally fucking retarded to believe he would use them.

HOT OFF THE PRESSES...so like we intercepted these communications..and..uhh...it all there. We were holding these back. It all legit

((((((((((((((( us intelligence community)))))))))))))))))))

> On April 4, 2017, the commander of No. 677 Squadron - Col. Yusuf Hasuri - received written orders from the Ba’ath Party headquarters in Damascus to arm two of his Sukhois with bombs filled with chemical agents. Syrian intelligence believed that leaders from Syrian jihadist group Hayat Tahrir Ash Sham were planning on meeting in the town of Khan Sheykhoun.

> The Su-22s took off at 6:30 in the morning — unusually early for a Syrian air operation — and took the population of Khan Sheykhoun by surprise. Local early-warning systems activated minutes after four chemical bombs released by Hasuri and his wingman hit a road inside the town.

> Between 74 and 86 people - including dozens of children - died within minutes. As at least another 557 people were injured. An Su-24 launched from Tiyas air base at 9:04 that morning dropped four bombs on a field hospital treating the wounded.

Military news sources were reporting pretty good details early. Of course they had intelligence intercepts.

warisboring.com/u-s-cruise-missiles-struck-syrian-base-with-impressive-precision/

This is the correct answer. Ask yourself what you'd do if your people's existence depended on you winning and you were backed into a corner like this. The gloves would come off.

I read an article about how there are constant rumors in Damascus about Bashar being seriously ill, and every time the old Alawite women will be terrified because they know what's coming if he goes.

They're really getting disparate huh?
Yeah right, just like back in 2013 Israel supposedly intercepted communications about the Syrian military using chemical weapons.

Remember folks, Assad was the first to propose to the UN that the Middle East (that includes Israel) get rid of its WMDs/chemical weapons. But surprise surprise, the US rejected the proposal. I wonder why...

youtube.com/watch?v=MnSAB4qeDug

Al-Qaeda did it. The victims were kidnapped by them too.

Dont worry guys this is exactly why we have Trump in there, to tell these people with to ideas of overthrowing governments to "fuck off were focusing on downsizing our global footprint in favor of a efficient better functioning military".

brb gonna kms

Good luck convincing your Assadist shill friends that the gas attack was even orchestrated by the SAF in the first place

Their huge noses make their voices sound too fake. Remember Coach Sabrina from acting school, Jim? Oh shit this thing is still on. Neil armstrong is going to have our ass for this

This.

I haven't been able to find any info on this yet.

Good

FUCK ASSAD

>we
typical JIDF

What did he say?

> that real proof

so the bombs missed but they still killed all those people. Impressive. Assad will use chem weapons again. Russia will keep protecting him, because russia wants to use chem weapons too.

Just like those weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

>"""intercepted""" """communications"""
>classified evidences in declassified reports
>manpads MDs
>still unknown chemical munitions was used
>still unknown sarin origin marks
Boring, lads. Yesterday Syria invited all and every international commission to them, so your house of cards is falling down about ours ears.

>from Fox to NPR

fair.org/uncategorized/problems-at-pbs-from-rose-to-koch/

actually with Koch Bros on the board of NPR, they are just degrees apart on the spectrum.
and NONE of them have broadcast any independent facts, they are just quoting each other.

Here you go OP: archive.is/BJLRt

They also found a hand written admission of guilt notarized by Putin.

Non Juif singe. Same CHATTERBOX trick you used for Hamburg discotheque attack contre Lybia. Tiran and Sanafir freres sang = guilty.

Soon you fucking die.

>SHOW ME PROOF!!
>(shows proof)
>NOOOO DATS FAKE AND GAY!

Every single time.

>Remember folks, Assad was the first to propose to the UN that the Middle East (that includes Israel) get rid of its WMDs/chemical weapons. But surprise surprise, the US rejected the proposal. I wonder why...

Not that I don't believe you, but a rudimentary google search doesn't return much can I have a source please?

Saying they intercepted messages while not releasing anything isnt evidence you retard

We didn't bomb them because they used chemical weapons on children, we bombed them because they have chemical weapons.

It doesn't matter what they release. It will still be "fake"

That's neat.
Still no reason to send your men to die unless you're a cuck.

>facts are fake unless presented by the same people who told us WMDs in Iraq

lmao k

Wikipedia seems pretty vague. Was this some secret mission? Where are pictures and videos they can use to brag about the great job they did ridding Syria of CW?

And Russia vetoed the UNSC resolution to conduct an investigation of the incident.
I definitely don't have as much knowledge as you guys do, but I would think that if Syria wants international investigators to come in and verify they didn't perform the attack, Russia should allow that to happen.

I very doubt this.

CNN = Israeli lies

No more fucking wars for these savages

hahahaha bbaaaaah little sheep

>making one-side investigation for NATO and ignoring the compromise bill that got ignored by the same people
>somehow you are surprised Russia vetoed it

This jew motherfucker is just doing it for clickbait. He doesn't present any counter evidence of his own, just repeats what others say regardless of if it's credible or not.

Iraq did have chemical weapons though: web-beta.archive.org/web/20170406140355/https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/12/03/world/middleeast/chemical-weapons-iraq-pentagon-secrets.html

>CNN FAKE NEWS

The standard shill argument when your side claims evidence but provides none.

The Bush admin lied about that not the intel services. Deputy Director for the CIA already admitted this.

provide evidence for assad's ridiculous claim

It's time to roll out Fatty Bashar to confess to his crimes!

Here's the link, it's from CNN (yes I know it's from CNN, but still give it a read): cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/04/16/sprj.irq.un.syria/

>Negroponte said, however, the timing was not right for such a resolution and reiterated U.S. accusations that Syria itself has "ongoing WMD programs."
Wut?

> "US Official" aka "Anonymous Sources"
> CNN
> Propaganda Heartstring pulling Image

They are not even trying anymore with how obvious they are with this shit.

It's WMD's + Incubator Baby's + the 2013 Chemical incident..

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Where is the proof?

Even if they provide the actual audio, and not just claims by officials, it needs to be authenticated and verified by actual experts. How easy it is to fake an audio recording?

>provide evidence for assad's ridiculous claim

Here's a 14 page report debunking American lies, written by a chemical weapons expert working at MIT

They also found a note in Bassar's kitchen that said IT WAS ME AUSTIN. IT WAS ME ALL ALONG

The same intelligence made a fucking report that convinced Bush about the WMDs in Iraq you fucking retard

Meanwhile your same intelligence thinks Russia hacked the elections

>featuring Syrian military and chemical experts
>featuring
Was this a Freudian slip? Featuring military and chemical experts, with special guest Russian pilots, and starring Bad Guy Assad!

But, why?

It still makes no sense.

Wrongo retardo. Bush admin spun the intel into a false narrative to drum up public support for the war.

Did they declassify evidences in the White House report on 11 apr 2017?
Did they identify which type of chemical munition was used?
Did they identify an origin marks of sarin?
On which evidences based this """intercepted""" """communications""" shit, beside just believe us)))))
Didn't Syria invite all and every international commission to them yesterday on UNSC?
Doesn't moderate beheaders MDs post photos with manpads in their twitters?
>this CNN slave projection
xD

twitter.com/EHSANI22/status/852183604692230144
Some folks going ape shit saying that Postol is a fraud.

Go read the entire assessment and tell me where they said Saddam didnt have WMDs
businessinsider.com/heres-the-full-version-of-the-cias-2002-intelligence-assessment-on-wmd-in-iraq-2015-3

>The document determines that Saddam Hussein had an active chemical weapons program
Top fucking kek, keep crying how your intelligence couldn't be so absolutely incompetent they had to make unknowns a known to look good

>How easy it is to fake an audio recording?
The Soviets faked the air traffic control recording in the KAL 007 shoot down. It can be done.

Brown Moses is a Something Awful goon who ran from an RT interviewer because he believes the Russian government is out to get him. He doesn't have a real job and leeches off of his Turkroach wife. He's basically an intelligence agency stooge who says whatever the CIA/MI6/jihadists pass along to him.

>your intelligence
>your
Whoopsie Ivan, you just outed yourself as a russian proxyshill. Do they deduct potatoes from your vodka account for that?

wonderful argument, neocon cuck

This is actually legit.

> the russian narrative
w
e
w

Because he ripped the CIA narrative apart.

What did he think would happen?

>SHOW ME PROOF!!
>(shows proof)
>NOOOO UR A RUSHIN!

Every single time.

fuck off you stupid 1 post nigger

Literally the very thing you quoted and linked refutes your point and proves mine.

>The document determines that Saddam Hussein HAD an active chemical weapons program — although crucially, the CIA couldn't prove that his regime had actually resumed producing chemical and biological agents and cast doubt on the actual extent of Saddam's program.

I hope you actually are Russian cause then you would have an excuse for poor reading comprehension.

see above leaf

where were you when 60 tomahawks were launched? kekekekeke

>CNN

:)

Mossad put transmitters in Lybia for a false flag too
>whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/deception.html

Seymour Hersh also said that a secret agreement in 2012 was reached between the Obama Administration and the leaders of Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Qatar, to set up a sarin gas attack and blame it on Assad so that the US could invade and overthrow Assad.
>strategic-culture.org/news/2016/04/28/seymour-hersh-hillary-approved-sending-libya-sarin-syrian-rebels.html

Ok you fat bastard, if you like war so much want to take a plane trip?

>And we are still manufacturing "proofs" that he did it, a week after they said he did it without any proof.
Sorry CNN, I think I saw this movie before!

>shill5 is drunk and shitposting

Remember when "intelligence sources" told CNN that trump colluded with Russia to hack the election?

>your
>not you're

100000% you are Canadian.

Just like the zimmerman telegram

t. CIA
t. Bill Kristol
t. John McCain

And Saddam had Weapons of Destruction too, right?

The fact that people are taking the MSM.....CNN no less, seriously after the Strike shows how much propaganda & Psy-Op's are being used against the public right now.

>The intelligence estimate also heavily qualified its evidence of any link between Saddam's regime and al Qaeda, noting that the sources were not entirely reliable.
>Literally saying "They have WMDs, we just can't prove it, but they did based on"
>This somehow makes you still think the Intelligence Committee dindu nuffin

this

Who said I liked war?
Kek. You think leafs are smart?

recently on fox a retired army officer said if assad uses chemical weapons again he will most like have a drone up his ass :)

McCain gave them a dossier that proves that Assad has a scat fetish.