TRUMP ON KOREA: I REALIZED IT'S NOT EASY

thehill.com/policy/international/328592-trump-on-north-korea-china-relations-i-realized-its-not-so-easy

I agree, I can't really see myself voting for Trump again after all of this. He has betrayed us. I want /r/the_donald posters to leave.

this

I threw away my MAGA hat tonight

Whew
Anyways, the Chinese are totally tricking him into getting involved in North Korea. They're going to use this situation to break America's back in Northern Asia

>hurr hurr if I act like a retarded shill maybe people will think that trumps retarded moves aren't so retarded

>Implying that once assuming the presidency, a flood of aditional information regarding key issues wouldn't change one's persepctive on said issues.

>implying you want a president who ignors this information and just does whatever he thought was best, despite his profound ignorance.

Go shill elsewhere cuck.

>he's mad because words

go cry to mommy faggot

I'm so angry, look at my uncontrollable rage.

Kek. You know both my points were right.

Shill Elsewhere Cuck

>Wow he just got into office and is learning
So? China is still prepared to head to their border, and our carrier group is their

we have assistance from the Ukrainians, Japanese, South Koreans and whispers make it seem like the Russians have put planes on the Nork border

>learning
He campaigned on already knowing more than the generals, the representatives, EVERYONE. He doesn't get to fucking backpedal know, he has to put that fucking knowledge he supposedly has to use.

Either that, or he's a filthy fucking liar that doesn't know a fucking thing except how to prey on the gullible.

learning to bend the knee nigga

What is Shareblue?

Could you niggers at least try not to samefag

is it not obvious that they're doing it on purpose?

Why tho

I trust and support our President

trump made a huge mistake

I grow more impressed by Trump everyday.

Nigga is doing well so far, so much so that shills still have a job they're so triggered at him doing well. If Trump was really terrible he would be his own downfall.

>being this blatant
goddamn
can't even reset IP before posting

He's retarded

No fag, im not going to step aside for Democrats. You idiots openly told me you wanted my guns so I and everyone else that is pro 2A will vote against you.

Did we elect a literal retard

>inb4 a Stan tells me why this is actually 124-D Chess

>taking the obvious bait

retards.

Because it's fucking hilarious to pointlessly act like a retard, right?

Right?

>Falling for reverse double bait

Clearly just an ass ravaged Trump supporter, trying to minimize a quote (that arguably isn't all that bad) and play "lol im just a shill xD Shariablue xD"

My trips say Trump redeems himself this Holy Weekend

To add to this and actually contribute to the thread outside of getting triggered by newfags.

It's not such a horrible thing to see him own up to this shit, he said the same thing about the healthcare plan. Do you supporters see now, he's just winging it the best he can.

The 12d chess meme needs to die now, these goofs and gaffs are clearly not just calculated efforts with some secret underlying plan and outcome.

>War with Russia makes us safer.

Plebbit.

>Trump was just taught basic foreign policy by America's biggest rival in Asia, and he listened.

Next time just Google it you stupid fuck. I've never been so ashamed for my country. We are the cuck now.

He's gonna get impeached.