US MILITARY READY TO ROLL

Lads, just got word from our colonel something big is going to happen on Saturday.

We are being told to be ready to ship out in about 8 hours. I was told to be ready for anything and everything. Other guys are pretty stoked to see some action but not me. Wtf did I get myself into

Get sum

I wish I could believe you

bring me back some north gook shit

Vietnam had agent orange now we have orange president

im posting this from deep inside nk, me and my team of navy seals are going to be taking down kim in 20 minutes

>we
wrong your president is castros bastard and a possible faggot

>OP

>tfw it's my birthday on saturday
>tfw NORK invasion is your birthday present

feels good desu

>GET READY TO SHIP OUT, MAGGOTS
>OH SEVEN HUNDRED HOURS

*posts on a bolivian frisbee licking website*

Go neck with Pence some more at the RNC

keep me posted. (This is BOG_BOY73 btw)

And this is why your wife left you.

Try harder next time.

Just as planned.

timestamp faggot. Now

OPSEC you fucking faggot

>possible

Okay I'll take the bait, after all you are anonymous and could be anyone. Where are you based, and where are you being shipped to? What branch of the military are you in? What is your ranking and security clearance?

My dad works at nintendo. Can confirm, he told me the same thing.
STOP LARPING FAGGOT

Have fun being a meat shield and wasting my tax money to protect the rich who don't give a fuck about you.

Alright, I can't tell you guys much, but I'm the XO of a certain carrier that just left Singapore. I'm typing this from my Stateroom, so I don't know how long until they set River City. But all I can tell you is that we just stopped in Thailand to pick up a bunch of Lady Boys before we pay Kim a visit.

tpbp

Dont forget your swim fins. And make sure the C4 os properly placed and of an appropriate sized charge for the door breach.
And NK pussy looks pretty good. So your options are strong that ypu will get laid as a opperator after the liberation.
Just remember to wear a rubber. BC, mixed kids looks retarded. Especially little midget north koreans.

Happy birthday, faggot

I'm just happy that you spelled kernel correctly. But I still think this is a larp.

Are they at least hot ladyboys?

go help my stock price. also thank you, if you're not larping.

This is a Hitler leading Germany into Russia moment. You couldn't pick a worse location to march into a warzone than the Korean peninsula after they've had 67 years to prepare.

nice opsec there retard

Yeah, no