Hello Trump Idiots! How's not winning going

Trump is fucking up so bad. He stabbed you in the back like Bernie fuck over his supporters.

Trump is just a Zionist in disguise, just barely.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wez4iYWCnsQ&lc=z133ztmjizb3vpnlm22rf3lbvluogv4ye04

lose some weight you fat faggot, jesus you;re mentally ill and you can't run for president when you're stuck at home being 300lb NEET. Stop blaming jews for you being an obese fuck

Trump is merely a vessel for the red pill. We can use him to further our cause much more powerfully than we could have with a raging Hillary fanbase and media praising her every move.

And you still got fucked over by the Jews as you chase after a 30-year-old single mom because you are embarrassed to want a young virgin. Good riddance you AmeriFag.

nice projection of yourself faggot, does that cock taste good in your mouth?

my god, youre missing a chromosome.

>Da instead of the
>Cognitive Dissonant Trump Support
>Namefag

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

bump

I agree with that, if Trump is really Red Pilled.

I'm not surprised Trump betrayed us. I was kinda expecting it.

Wow r/the_donald, blind faith sure is cool! Jolly gee willikers! I hope to be a badass like you in that pic!

gas this jew

Hello, fat man. How's losing weight going?
>He stabbed you in the back like Bernie fuck over >his supporters.
Good attempt at English.....

Bernie sanders was always a leftwinger in disguise

If you think Trump wasnt a zionist puppet before he even got elected you have a shit-tier of understanding this world..

The only reason i was happy he won, is that the political correct leftist finally lost one..
A victory for the politically incorrect.

You got fat, long time no see, time to consume a receptacle filled with the male sexual organs.

>Names son "Baron"
Baron is hebrew name...

like im gonna watch a video of some fat dude talking at me.

Wayne looks like a disgusting fat piece of shit. What can we do to help him. I genuinely want to help him out.

Maybe we can contact someone in his AA group and get them to stop by his trailer.

Is that you ?

>I'm so badass defending the neocon jew cuck on Sup Forums
Did someone seriously make this?

damn wayne you have gained so much weight in just a few months. jump in that pool and roll around in the cover and just let go

get off the stage you fat fuck