Any Finnish people near shia labeouf in his cabin? We need details

Any Finnish people near shia labeouf in his cabin? We need details.

Other urls found in this thread:

alonetogether.kiasma.fi
google.ca/maps/place/68°52'30.0"N 27°11'03.0"E/@67.4267484,28.9838456,1219703m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d68.875!4d27.1841667
google.com/amp/amp.tmz.com/2017/04/06/shia-labeouf-bowling-alley-confrontation-racist-drunk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He almost got killed yesterday so stfu.

Where are the Finnanons?!

We don't take racial deceivers lightly over here.

What happened? And what's with the Pygmy?

is the livestream up?

>Anti-trump demonstration devolves into hiding from Sup Forums in the Finnish woodlands

He claims not to have internet but several people suspect that he's lying due to him quoting several tweets and internet posts since being in the cabin.
Could we maybe bait him into posting somewhere and grab his ip?

Based Finnbros will come through Kek wills it.

No livestream. He's gonna use text messages to communicate with the people in the museum.

I know it sounds silly, but that we have to cope with. My ass is fucking blowing to fart at them.

Not yet, give it at least 6 hours. alonetogether.kiasma.fi

Could just be running off of data. Someone needs to track his cell activity, then we'll find him.
>Sneak up while he's sleeping, then leave the HWNDU flag with note stained with black handprint saying "We know"

Elaborate

If he's only texting, we need to flood the fucker with thousands of fake messages.

I'd like to fist fight muslims off Europe.

Ideally we need to pin point his location first and that's one big major problem, but getting some ideas now is great as soon as we find him we can pounce. If we can get people to visit we need them to act like normal SJW's.

I thought anons were already working onatching the wood panel patterns?

I have location,all 3 of them are in a HUGE cabin in the middle of Lapland.

Shia lied about having no contact with the outside:He quoted insults from a furry on Twitter

Finland for finns

warning that these threads are getting deleted by the mods

fight the good fight but you have been warned

We need to wait till tomorrow till we can gather more evidence, maybe then we'll be able to find more people to help, it's arround 6am over in Finland.

I have a 13 hour drive ahead of me if I would visit my old friend transformer boy.

google.ca/maps/place/68°52'30.0"N 27°11'03.0"E/@67.4267484,28.9838456,1219703m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d68.875!4d27.1841667

UAV or 2 finns need to go up, but they need an AWD truck or SUV so they don't get stuck and the can carry extra fuel.
This. There's also the speed of light idea. if we can calculate and discover what network shia is streaming on, we can do tests between 2 Finns, calculate the bandwith and check the maps of all cables. This way we can discover the approximate distance to Shia.

The main thread is down Guys! Threads are getting pulled by the mods. Spread the word and don't stop shit posting.

dank sausage finfam

here we go. This is the thinking that won us the first season, keep it up

Sun was setting 5pm on the stream, it dosent match at all, it should set ~9pm in Lapland, only one who might be in actual cabin is Rönkkö, other two could be anywhere.

warning, you sound like a middle school bitch rn

CUZ YOU KNOW I'D WALK A THOUSAND MILES IF I COULD JUST. MEME YOU... TONIGHT

this is the thinking that helps us win

SHIT IS NOT IN A KEKSHED IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE YOU FUCKING RETARDS

He's in his Hollywood basement with some shitty wood panels on the wall.

Discord?

do they sleep on the stream?

>BLACKED handprint

anyone have a link to the stream?

We'll find out.

How about we go to that cabin and savagely murder them all on camera.

Now thats a great movie.

I'm just saying dude, I've been in 4 threads since 3pm and they all got deleted

This

What the hell is that nigger doing there?

Do you have proof?

All we need is a verified address, then we could order pizzas, send salt, hookers, etc

fbi aren't you feeling tired? go to bed. you're pretty sleepy. we can make threats tomorrow, bright and early. brush your teeth before you get in bed.

its more likely, shia wouldn't leave the US, despite his views on the country

>Project is called "Alone Together"
>Literally hiding in a cabin in the middle of Lapland because he got BTFO here in the US.
>Looks absolutely demented on the live stream in the art museum.
>Has already been trolled by Finn Anons wearing MAGA hats at the museum.

How long before he finally snaps?

>Don't expect the livestream to tell you anything. it's going to be set up in a remote cabin in the woods. At most we may see a few trees or something but that'll be about it. TRACK THE SIGNALS PEOPLE. He's there with two other people. TRACK THE DAMN MOVEMENTS ALREADY Sup Forums

You're certainly correct. I see what you mean. Is there any news on his actual physical movements. If he was traveling we'd surely be able to find lots of selfies and shit.

>how long

however long it takes before we

FIND
THAT
CABIN

He snapped at a bowling alley the other day. Do you have ANY idea how hard it is to get kicked out of a bowling alley bar?! I've tried MANY times and failed.

Weaponized

Autism

Why would a kike worth millions and hunted by internet nazis move to a cabin in Finnish bear infested woods, miles away from society?
>he's not even in Finland

>FIND THAT CABIN
I dont know, I think this time he is waiting with a shotgun to kill the next user who tries to troll his art project.

Literally the most epic game of Hide and Seek ever.

Possible but unlikely. Given the pattern we have so far of the flag actually travelling to home countries of the "artists", I'd say they probably are in Finland, what with Ronkko being Finnish.

When we have an address we can check the local back pages and send over a gay hooker or something.

Some user posted a possible location from google maps, featuring 3 cabins.
Not gonna happen too, not even Shia is retarded enough to actually do this.

Lol what?

Maybe they are all in a cabin in their countries? I used to stay in cabins like Shia is in, in the Poconos all the time.

If you find the cabin, be very careful - he might be dangerous. Werewolf ?

google.com/amp/amp.tmz.com/2017/04/06/shia-labeouf-bowling-alley-confrontation-racist-drunk

Order a pizza to his cabin and tell them to write Make America Great Again (in Finnish) on the box

Good point. We need to track his communication. He could easily be using a VPN for the broadcast. We can't completely rule out the fact he could be in Finland, can we get any flight passanger info or get any info from local people in the area?

first we find the cabin. then we worry about the consequences. or rather, the Finnbros do. and if they do it right, they'll prank his cabin without him even noticing. but don't forget, the Finnbros are the ones that are gonna have to do the groundwork here. we must give them the best intel we can find with our combined autistic powers. plus I doubt Shia is the hasguns type, or if it's even legal for him to carry a shotgun in Finland.

it is indeed

>shia lecuck has chosen to live in a cuck shed

>be gay prostitute
>get anonymous call
>hook up location; cabin in some fucking woods 70km away from any kind of civilization
Yeah, I'm sure they'd go.

We also need to bring pepe in to this, we all know how much he loves pepe.

Dem didgeyz...

Wherever it is, they're getting instant live video feed going both ways and presumably instant text messaging. There's a handful of parks nearby, but doubtful he's staying there.

Pssh, not even using the right pic

stop deciding what memes to spam him with, when we haven't even found the cabin yet!

goddamn it you guys. FOCUS.

He loves him so much he ordered museum security to be on the watch for him.

If we find the location we need to first devise a exit strategy incase the security or police show up. If the cabin is in the middle of no where we need to come uo with a back up plan.

For a movie star? Money upfront?
I'm just spitballing here

>If you find the cabin, be very careful.
Actual sound advice, don't forget guys, Shia is very aggressive and unpredictable, he's been incarcerated multiple times for assault.
Even if, and which is very unlikely, Shia actually is doing this shit for real and we manage to locate him, DO NOT APPROACH UNARMED.

Shotguns are legal in finland, although i'm not sure of the rules with noncitizens

part of me thinks he really gets off on the attention

Dubz

so um, to all the people saying his cabin is in the middle of nowhere, its a little over a kilometer away from a highway

Uh, where are all the fucking Finbros in this thread? Don't we kinda need some locals?

>Shotguns are legal in finland, although i'm not sure of the rules with noncitizens

If you shoot someone breaking into your house in finland you go to prison

Do you think Shia may end up becoming redpilled by Sup Forums like when Sup Forums trolled Ben Garrison?

you are going to have to take that up with the Finnish Anons tomorrow, they are all asleep by now

don't forget, the only "we" there is, is us finding that location. the Finland Anons are the ones that are going to have to go out looking for that cabin. stop thinking too far ahead and get them some reliable intel, so they don't waste their time. it wouldn't be fair to them.

We know he knows we're looking for him...there's something more to his "project"...this is too easy.

Sup Forums can find all of his previous projects within a day and he gives us a whole month? Something weird is up...

Sorry it's fucking late and we are thinking way too far ahead, but at least it shows passion for making him loose his shit. The CIA's got nothing on Sup Forums. Let's all focus on trying to gather data and find out where all the text data is coming from.

True true. Surveying the entirety of Finland, most of the wooded areas are public parks, which leaves me doubtful he's there. We can't do a damn thing without that stream up. It'll be easy to judge whether they're really out there or not. I wouldn't be surprised if they're squatting in some fake cabin interior somewhere.
>Get the cinemafags ready. We need to be ready to judge if there's accurate lighting, if the interior looks genuine, etc, etc.
The official site states they won't be communicating to each other, rather only to the visitors, which would seem to insinuate that they're keeping quiet, but it's unlikely. Lest we forget the cuck needs electricity to charge these phones, and good luck getting that in a remote cabin in the woods.
>At the very least they'll have to head into town to get food, so be on the lookout for "OMG just met Shia Labeouf!" posts on social media.

Obviously, what do you think this is about?

Poor little black guy.

You Finnish bros need to start a conversation with Shia about over representation of Jews in Hollywood and do it in a confident manner not the nervous awkward shit you guys have interacted with him so far. He is stuck in the cabin ask him why so many Jews work in Hollywood and why they all change their last names

Too many dubz

We are going to Spurdo him

Let's face it. Shia might have finally outsmarted us.

Ask yourself, why did he choose Finland?

It's because Finland is the most autistic country known to man. There is no way to get any of them out of their house to find Shia. The potential for human interaction is too terrifying for them.

Our only option is to crowdfund it and fly some people in.

Aaaaahhhh!

Wow. Your laws are absolute ass.