KeK

Why does a supposedly white supremacist board embrace African animism? Is it just to be edgy and ironic. Why don't white people ever embrace their own religions, like Odin or whatever?

Either it's a joke or you are so autistic you make sure you have an even amount of white tears on your face

Paganism is basically LARPing. Whites are Christian.

WE WUZ KEK N SHEEEIIIT
ancient egypt was white fucking retard

But even Christianity is not a white religion.

Cuz it feels good man

And heeeerrrreeee we go!

Also why don't non-whites ever embrace scandinavian paganism? Are they xenophobic or something?

The same reason we use nigger vernacular like "based." The same reason we shitpost non-stop. The same reason we fuck with Shia.

Because it's funny.

Lol, I'm going to x-post this to /r/the_donald

Fag

Include me in the screenshot!!

HI CENTIPEDES!

I hope that you realize that without /r/the_donald our god emperor might not be in the White House right now... They broke the #pizzagate story and we owe them a lot for that.

Lotta angry replies in this thread. Almost like OP fucked their shit up.

Ancient Egypt is the only good thing to come out of Africa

>besides pic related

Please do. Our centipedes will fucking love this HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Kek (repeating numbers be upon him) originates from a culture that enslaved the jews, nuff said

We do, actually. And many of us dismiss Abrahamic (Jew) religions like Christianity.

Really and truly, we're about 40/40 athiest/christian with the rest of the weird shit like Buddhism or Islam and other explosion-based faiths filling in the remainder but if you asked what people are CULTURALLY, I think unfortunately you'd net a lot more (((Christians))) like me, even tho I'm actually a Fedorian.

I'd rather deal w/ white supremacists/nationalist than niggers.

-American Mexican

Shadilay

oh boy