There is no future for white children

Why are you fighting to stay on this gay nigger earth?

You were dropped here at birth, and because of stockholm syndrome, you really want to stay here and take the abuses. You want to have lots of "white children," why? Muh civilization? Who the fuck cares? You have no obligation in this world. If all white people decided to drink bleach tomorrow, who would be left to care? Niggers and Jews? Are you a cuck who cares what they think? Civilization is a social construct, it is an imaginary anthill that gets stomped out every few centuries.

Don't have any children. Face your extinction with bravery like the warriors at Thermopylae. Embrace your transcendence to legend of history - "the white man," "the nephilim," "the pale conquerors" who gave up Atlantis for pilgrimage out of this physical realm. It is the crux of all great religion - leaving this plane for the eternal kingdom. Jesus did not have children. Your children will not enjoy this world. Your children will either become democrats or republicans. Think about that "free will," goyim. Don't fall for the "future for white children"-Jew. There is no future, you're going to fucking die. This earth, your possessions, accomplishments, bones, descendants, holohoaxes - all turned to dust whisking around a barren rock with a hollowed-out ozone layer. You have nothing to uphold, nothing to be ashamed of, and when Rome falls - what happens next is not your responsibility. Don't tie more white souls to this ball & chain, just expire with dignity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5psddFTAllA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get outta here shlomo

OYYYYYYYYYYYYY VEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>Goyim trying to convince the redpills to axe themselves

That is child abuse. God I fucking hate fags.

this is karma for all of the atrocities the white race has done in the world

>imb4 all contributions are by whites and i took a part in them

you should all kys so the niggers asians and spics kill themselves freely. after they are dead hopefully a new species arrives that is not as stupid

If the white man is going down were taking the rest of them with us

I just can't imagine letting a shitskin get their way

Ahh I see, so we take responsibility for all the shit things our race has done whilst simultaneously having nothing to do with the great accomplishments.

Maybe but lol fuck brown people

Don't have children and they can't be abused. Whites are throwing themselves at the altar of life, they think existence in this plane is so great and wonderful. We have the opportunity to leave, voluntarily, and we don't choose to accept it. No, we want to continue this shit show and end in disgrace instead of glory. We want to dig around rocks on Mars and drown under the rising tide in 200 years. If we're as great as we think, then our greatness will transcend life. If it doesn't, oh well, no more shit posting. Just peace and quiet. No Jews, no feminists, no black crime.

Faggots are pedophiles, all of them.

We think we're helping the world, and the world thinks we're evil oppressors. I say we walk away from life. It is overrated and rampant with Jews, homos, and niggers. Why do we want to drag this out? We should march into the sun as a symbolic gesture.

>mom pops you out

"Drivel"

And you expect me to take you seriously?

are you implying that people on pol do not pretend that they are the bringers of civilization while denying the crimes of whites ?

kys

I remember when I first watched fight club and thought I was a sage like tyler durden

>we

Unless you have some reason to believe that gays do more child abuse than straights, hating gays for it is illogical. Even if there was such reason, hating all gays for what some gays do would be illogical.

"be brave, do nothing except jerk off until you die!"

aahahahahahahha, oh jew

boypussy!

youtube.com/watch?v=5psddFTAllA

The realist in me is fully aware of this. The West is too far gone. Women are next level retarded, mudshits will run rampant, a collapse is inevitable.

It'll be Gen Z's problem though so I'm just gonna keep shitposting as the Boomer example showed me

Do you think you win a prize by having a child? You die. Congratulations, and you also sentenced your child to death.

How dare you put a picture of Jordan Peterson next to your anti-natalist rant.

and so it their child after them and so on. everyone dies at the end whats your point ?

So no one built the civilization we currently live in?

Good thing the pool isnt deep, otherwise they would drown.

His point is this civilization sucks and will only erode further, so rather than putting more beautiful white angels through the meat grinder and exposing them to the evils of brown faggots, to just tap out and ascend to Heaven. Then we will be remembered as mythological bringers of peace with our lack of presence lamented.

A little nihilistic, but I kind of agree. It's too late for whites to reclaim the glory we had. The West is doomed to fail within the next 50-70 years.

This

did you ?

Sorry my man, I know that you are Jewing, I'm well versed in subterfuge.

The solution for the white race is to get away from this cancerous society that only benefits Yahweh's chosen and become as autonomous as possible, educating your children with the skills and knowledge you have learned instead of leaving them in mass indoctrination camps all day.

They will grow up to see the lies, as they have never been brainwashed in the first place, and they will follow the path of their father. People seem to forget that your children are reincarnations of you.

found the shill

>>why do we want to drag this out

BECAUSE I DONT LOSE YOU PUSSIFIED BETA MALE... Get your self together man... This is our moment of blazing glory, let's make it shine and light it up before we go out.

Everyone dies, that's the end. You're not "serving a greater role" by having a child, that is your DNA Jewing you. Our contribution to the world is meaningless in every sense, and this entire board is fetishizing the meaningless.

Pursuit of life is an expression of fear. A transcendent being does not have fear. Either whites have transcended or they have not.

then kys

Educating your children for what? Running away from the eternal constant? Civilization is an expression of fear, the fear of death. If you still have fear, you aren't ready, and you certainly aren't a "master race."

Yeah, (((fellow white))), practice what you preach. Transcend!

Educate them to grow in numbers and destroy this current, unsustainable, Abrahamic civilization. Living in harmony with nature is the key to happiness.

It was how the Europeans lived, before the Cult of Christianity subverted them and threw them into the Dark Ages.

Ah yes the voluntary extinction movement, their ultimate goal is almost within reach.

holy fuck the ((())) meme needs to die it fucking cringe.

just call them jews

The son of god did not fear death. Whites must awaken to this. The buddhists' highest aspiration is to leave life and never return. Yet you want to continue this, as you piss and moan on Sup Forums and live in fear of your inevitable demise and that you won't have children you can put through the same torment. How enlightened and high-IQ you are.

The USA needs tto 'do something' about California.
I'm not joking or trolling either; get rid of the state or get brutal with it.

I disagree. The subtlety and ways to express it is fun way to convey a message. Also hate speech laws.

Don't need hate speech laws in Murica, because Israel controls everyone there.

this is the black pill

its not just whites we fight for:
but non-degenerate society
Christianity is the final redpill

The son of God does not exist, Allah/Yahweh does not exist, they are all Jewish lies.

I love the strawmanning here, you assume all these things about me when I have done nothing of the sort. Nor have I mentioned anything about being enlightened or being intelligent.

Your romantic depictions of being a nihilistic martyr is a veil that is easy to see through, with a keen eye. This is blatant anti-white propaganda, to be frank.

The fact that Christianity is a Jewish construct to subvert and control Europeans, and that our culture and religion has been mostly destroyed, demonized or bastardized by them is the final redpill.

You are an idiot if you hate a Jew and worship Yahweh, for they are his chosen.

You wouldn't be arguing with me if you didn't believe that obeying your genetics and procreating was some kind of good thing. You fail to see the oven-dodging ways of your DNA, for someone who doesn't believe in god you sure cover your perception in a metric ton of bullshit. Nothing I've said is anti-white. I've stated that IQ doesn't mean shit, to be frank. Needing to exist is a Jewish lie used to sell you commodities. We don't need to do a god damn thing, we don't need to preserve "civilizashun," or ensure our genetic lineage continues. You are following a command prompt and rewarding yourself by delusion that it's some greater good. It's not. If you want to achieve greatness in any sense, run towards what everyone else is running away from.

The fact that Jews absolutely ABHOR Christianity tells you all you need to know about the religion. It is the true faith

I am religious. I chose MY gods. The European gods. Odin. Þor. Odin is to fight, and to never give up. Odin is the strength of the mind, the ability to see the truth.

I'm sorry you've been indoctrinated to believe that the world solely exists as a place to be sold commodities to survive. I hold values other than that.

Going by your nihilism, since nothing matters, why not keep reproducing and overthrow Yahweh's chosen? It does not matter if we fight, or become martyrs, after all.

Nihilism is a bitch like that. Careful when trying to use it as an argument, because it can be easily turned against you.

wtf is that?

my life is great and I have two amazing white children

stop projecting your own miserable childhood onto everyone else so you dont have to blame your own parents (lets be honest, single mother)

The fact that Jews abhor Christianity shows that they do not need it anymore to control the gentiles.

You need to realize that Jews are really smart. They're playing everyone. They shun it and want nothing to do with it, so that they will not be associated with it, and that people won't piece together the dots of the origin of Christianity.

Christianity being linked to them is a threat to their existence. I'm sorry if you can't see that.

Christ accepted his death while the Jews hoard shekels and live for their tribe. Running from death is inherently Jew-mindset.

How is this not position and distribution of CP. I think I might report this to the mods to see what they think.

This. Send the nukes to Africa and the Middle East and blow those nigs and goat fuckers to Hades.

Also, Jews especially hate Catholicism because Catholicism still has pieces of the native European religion integrated into it. They especially want to destroy Catholicism.

Kikepost

me too, our "understanding" is almost futile

Are you afraid the Jews will control the earth? We won't be around to be subjugated, so why do you give a shit?

>gays do more child abuse
For how tiny their demograph is, yes they do

>spic located

I will be around to be subjugated. See, now you've outed yourself as a Jew. You have committed Chillul Hashem.

Your people have a linear perception of time. The smart Europeans have a circular perception of time. I know that I will walk this Earth again, in the blood of my children.

So I give a shit, because I'm going to be here a while and I'm going to make sure the place I'm going to be in forever is suitable to live in. Not turned into a scorched, barren wasteland thanks to the Jews and their unsustainable ways that defile nature because they hail from a hellscape that is devoid of it.

Can't you see this blatant subterfuge? Christ accepted his death. That's a role model for Europeans, so they will want to become martyrs as well.

Can you not piece together how that would benefit the Jews? Europeans all becoming martyrs means that the Jews have no resistance from the goyim.

Why do you covet the earth? Overthrow Jews? How many thousands of years has that been going on? You're fighting Jews, or niggers, or some other tribe, for leasing rights to some dirt and then you die. Then, in your great wisdom, you decide this fight needs to be prolonged, so you have children and blood feuds and tribal warfare and standing armies... To accomplish what? Appeasing your alien DNA? Just when you think you've gotten rid of your slavemasters.

You mean where Christ became king and billions of people worshiped him for thousands of years after his death and probably for the rest of human existence? Yeah, that's one shitty model for whites huh. They should stick around and get shot at and robbed by Africans, that will certainly boost their legendary status.

If there is no point to it, then there is no difference in fighting and coveting the Earth.

I want retribution for my people.

Do not mistake our cuts for mortal wounds, or our slumber for a lifeless corpse, unless you want to make the same mistakes all the other opportunistic hordes lost throughout the ages. But then, by all means, continue your taunting, your lies, carry on your defilement of our legacy, maintain your delusions of victory.

Yeah nah you're a cunt.

So what you are saying is all white people are going to transcend humanity and become something greater, while all the shitskin mulatto niggers left behind get to continue to suffer in this world and remain as the filthy animals they are.

I would not idolize a lie, nor would I want a lie as a role model.

Christ is only worshiped because of lies, he himself is a lie. Everyone has been lied to for thousands of years.

I'd rather die an honourable death, than to go down in history as a lie.

Jews started the lie to control.

Precisely. It's all lies designed to control.

what a fucking disgrace.

By your argument then everything is pointless and there's no end game for anyone or anything that's alive. Better start killing the jews and nigger too.

Imagine if that was a girl of the same age in similar skimpy clothing. That kid is like 9 dude. Dancing provocatively in a crowd of people while barely wearing anything. Shit is wrong.

this made me kek, 10/10

clearly a robot in sheeps clothing in our midst

>I know that I will walk this Earth again, in the blood of my children

Wishful thinking, and for no reason. To walk the wartorn earth is your fetish, that is awfully Jewish. Jesus didn't care much for worldly possessions while the Jews hoarded shekels for their tribe. Who is more beloved in the world? You are simply following your genetic orders to convince yourself that life must be lived, and replicated - like a virus. You're not giving your children a gift, you're sending them on a suicide mission - and against god's chosen people. Even if it's just a kike myth, it doesn't change that whites dragging this out and whimpering will do nothing for our legacy. We can instead refuse to continue contributing to the Jewish physical world. We can disappear in 1 generation and leave this floating landfill to rot without us. Quit while you're ahead.

what is the anime ?

>Why are you fighting to stay on this gay nigger earth?
I find joy in it. Accomplishment over suffering is a good feel.

>You were dropped here at birth, and because of stockholm syndrome, you really want to stay here and take the abuses.
Conquer. Conquer, not take abuse.

> You want to have lots of "white children," why? Muh civilization? Who the fuck cares? You have no obligation in this world.
Yes.
Because they are me.
My obligation is to them and the natural world.

>If all white people decided to drink bleach tomorrow, who would be left to care? Niggers and Jews? Are you a cuck who cares what they think?

>Civilization is a social construct, it is an imaginary anthill that gets stomped out every few centuries.
Having an agreement of rules is not imaginary.

>Don't have any children.
no u.

>Face your extinction with bravery like the warriors at Thermopylae.
By your logic, never give up.
lol.

>Embrace your transcendence to legend of history - "the white man," "the nephilim," "the pale conquerors" who gave up Atlantis for pilgrimage out of this physical realm. It is the crux of all great religion - leaving this plane for the eternal kingdom.
You know nothing of transcendence.

> Jesus did not have children. Your children will not enjoy this world. Your children will either become democrats or republicans.
You don't know any of this.

Wanna fix it? These people run the show.

>INDIVISIBLE GUIDE: LEFTIST ANTIFA ORGANIZATION TRAINING PEOPLE TO DISRUPT AND HARASS
>founded by (((EZRA LEVIN))) and (((LEAH GREENBERG))) former democratic staffers

www.indivisibleguide.com

>Think about that "free will," goyim. Don't fall for the "future for white children"-Jew. There is no future, you're going to fucking die. This earth, your possessions, accomplishments, bones, descendants, holohoaxes - all turned to dust whisking around a barren rock with a hollowed-out ozone layer.
Everyone shares the same faye at that level. Why give up when no one else is though?

>You have nothing to uphold, nothing to be ashamed of, and when Rome falls - what happens next is not your responsibility.
You do not know any of this. You sure are assumptive.

>Don't tie more white souls to this ball & chain, just expire with dignity.
It is more graceful to both live and die with dignity

>good thing

its not so much the skin collour i care about. its the culture.

You are 100% worldly. 100% kosher. Congratulations.

An islamic west couldn't come sooner

>That webm

Well folks, in a month or so the DC beltway sniper will look like a joke.

>Because they are me.
This mindset is very unhealthy. Your kids are not you. They will be their own people. They will eventually move away and separate themselves from you. They will have their own hobbies, likes, etc. They might even end up as liberals with minority partners. You don't fucking know. They will rebel against you if you try to push your beliefs on them.

"Every Jew is allowed to use lies and perjury to bring a Non-Jew to ruin"
- Babba Kama 113a

Sorry, but everything you are saying is so very predictable. I was talking to a Jew earlier today and your posts have the same syntax.

You wish.

automatically assume you're a deadbeat fedorafag or a femnazi. "Civilization is a social construct".

KYS fagget

sage

>the west is doomed to fall

Too worldly for me

Yes they are. If you raise your child properly and spend time with him, he will grow into a reincarnation of you.

That is a thing very few do today, everyone spends time away from their children working, teaches them nothing, sends them to school, and leaves them in front of electronic babysitters all day.

Of course they'd develop into a different person, being exposed to different things growing up. But if you teach them to be you and cherish them, that's how you raise good children.

Then live and die, but don't send more whites into this losing war in a world that is turning against them. The Jews already used Hitler to tarnish us, but we can still maintain our grace with a peaceful exit. If we listen to Sup Forums, then we go to war, do the Hitler thing all over again, and forever destroy the history of "whites." Personally, I don't care that much. What people say about me after I'm dead doesn't matter. I'm simply asking people to show mercy and not send a child into the world to become propagandized and transgendered.

Only shitty parents allow their child to end up like that.

If it doesn't matter to you Juden, then why are you telling us to give up with such vigour? You are really bad at this.

Well the goyim wants to take revenge from white man. They created all this mainstream liberal shit and now racemixing to get rid off white MEN. After that, with growing homosexuality and easy life styles, people won't make any children. So the goyim can rule the jewish world and use robots as slave. Future is so robotic and there is no place for whites. I'm not gonna mention my own roach race, but we will die later then you guys.

This, live a good life and demonstrate the value of living and believing what you do and your kids will follow

>This mindset is very unhealthy.
No it isn't.

> Your kids are not you. They will be their own people.
To an extent. Genetics are a powerful thing.

>They will eventually move away and separate themselves from you.
We'll see. Not everything ends up as shitty as your life.

>They will have their own hobbies, likes, etc.
I should hope so. Otherwise the conversations will get stale.

> They might even end up as liberals with minority partners. You don't fucking know.
Neither do you, and if they do, it will be in a manner like I would have done it should I have taken that path. We'll laugh.

>They will rebel against you if you try to push your beliefs on them.
Jokes on you. Having children IS my only belief. I can fail here on out and still be a success, kike.

You're already ruined, no Jew was required. Have your white children and watch them embrace diversity. Who cares, you'll be dead. At least you did your good deed - you let your daughter become a tool for blacks.

Your info/sauce for this? (other than the video)