Okay Sup Forums, I just joined the military and I plan on becoming a medic...

Okay Sup Forums, I just joined the military and I plan on becoming a medic. During bootcamp I'm supposed to be injected multiple times with various vaccines.

Would I be retarded to conscientiously object to the immunizations?

Also, is anti-vax just a meme or is there a (((global conspiracy))) designed to make us all sick?

Please help. I really don't know who or what to believe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fbcC9rJVgBk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWSMoE3A5DI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're going to inject you with Jewicillin.

Just ask for some super doses of tren

No, you wouldn't be retarded.

There's some nasty shit out there in the other countries that will fuck you up, better to have protection than none.

And if it DOES fuck you up, you're in the military, you'll probably get shittons of compensation or something.

>Would I be retarded

don't worry, you can't catch it twice.

Look up Gulf War Syndrome and you tell me.

the vaccs will shorten your life by 20 years

HAHAHAHA
You don't get to opt out of vaccines in the military
They inject pregnant female recruits and often induce miscarriages
WELCOME TO HELL

Actually I do get to opt out.

On the one hand, there was agent orange. My uncle suffers from it and it's terrible. then again there is also chemical warfare. Do you want to suffer now or later?

>And if it DOES fuck you up, you're in the military, you'll probably get shittons of compensation or something.

Pretty sure there's a clause that says you can't sue them? I'm too lazy to look it up, but I remember a militaryfag friend complaining to me about it and his "Japanaids shot"

Tell that to Gulf War I vets

The claim that the MMR vaccine gives children autism comes from one British doctor who was caught faking his research so he could have unnecessary operations done on autistic children and he had his work unpublished and his credentials revoked so he simply went to America and tried the same gag and of course this time it worked. And somehow this spun into literally all vaccines endanger literally all people in every way because you fat retards are so stupid, but what can you expect for someone willing to die for Israel and Saudi Arabia.

Knew a late 20s Ranger who dropped dead out of the blue a few years after returning from Iraq. No one knows what caused it.

This is the future of our military.

Medics who are afraid to get vaccines.

Become a warrior or don't faggot, matters not to the rest of us.

get out of here you fucking shill. Vaccines can have a virus designed to destroy parts of your brain that make you a fucking liberal.
youtube.com/watch?v=fbcC9rJVgBk

they give you steroids
~gen

you cant object fag, as an e5 68w medi with 8 years under my belt, im not looking forward to dealing with fuckfaces like you in my squad

>you cant object
Can you elaborate?

Do you mean just medics can't object, or is it everyone?

Vaccines give you Fremen style powers like us. Take 'em, faggot.

It's the fucking army kiddo, you don't get to choose what you want to do. Vaccines are the least of your problems.

Pretty sure you are not allowed to refuse they own you now.

doctor. If you think anti-vaccination stories have credence at all, you probably shouldn't be a medic.

Nobody can object you dumbass

Anti vaxxers are faggots that belong on x not pol

Didn't you already sign away your right to object when you enlisted?

Big pharma shill.
Vanccines are designed to pernanently damage your immune system.

>le thought police
Fuck off with your orwellian nonsense.

Part of the reason I'm so suspicious is because of people like you who try to control the narrative and character assainate dissenters.

fucking millenial burger idiot scum detected

fpbp

the inject you with spores similar to the cordyceps mushroom, jewdyceps
this increases your stamina and willingness to fight for israel
but like cordyceps it causes the fungus/jew to grow on you
in it's final stages you migrate your way to the desert to die and fertilize the soil
when enough soldiers donate their nutrients to the middle east deserts it will become a lush green area full of life
this should occur just in time for the expansion of greater israel

i dont think you cant reject them if you want to stay

Not an argumemt.

Also, I'm just asking questions. The truth fears no investigation.

It's pretty impossible to get out getting your injections in bootcamp. They line you up and you take a step forward and they hit you on each arm with two different things, take another step forward, two more, and then another two more after that, with a final one just above the elbow. Then you get one in your asscheek.

But once you get out of bootcamp and you're scheduled for a shot you can just be like "uh...I just got this one last week". Then watch as the medics flip through their papers and are like..."oh, we must have forgotten to mark it". The only one you can't get away with is Smallpox because it leaves a scar they'll want to see.

>I plan on becoming a medic
>object to the immunizations
We are fucked
Read up everything about them, you probably have free access

Your ass belongs to Uncle Sam now. You have no power to reject.

If you want to get a preventable disease on the other side of the world making you a liability to your team

this

Shillin for pills. GTFO

As a current member of the military:

No. No you fucking don't. If you opt out they will administratively seperate you. You're not deployable without your shots. Plus they keep a record on who is/is not up to date and track you down to get you to medical so you're not a liability.

Plus, anti-vaccing is completely retarded.

>

the meme isn't black and white. the meme is overvaccination.

look up pet overvaccination, you'll see plenty of resources about dogs being repeatedly vaccinated (every 1-3 years) for a vaccine whose effects should last 15 years.

vaccines have weird shit in them. best to keep it to a minimum.

most of those are ok, but some of these are not vacines, and dont ask me because i dont fucking know what the others are.
btw i only know this because my brother worked with americans during the raids on favelas.

>Would I be retarded to conscientiously object to the immunizations?

Yes.

>Wants to be a medic
>Rejects vaccines

You're a retarded anti-vaxxer. Just grab that rifle in the shooting range and do us all a favor and shoot yourself after you rampage thru your squad

I'm super weary of vaccines, I wouldn't want to take them. Every experience I've had with medicine has been negative, I don't see how vaccines would be any different.

yes antivax is meme, git gud, inject juice, live to fight another day

You're an absolute retard if you're willing to give your life for your country but don't trust them to give you an immunization. Especially as a medical personnel. You think they want you giving diseases to people with bullet wounds? Take the vaccines, you're already autistic.

The military will pay you for the rest of your life if they fuck you up. You can't sue them, but you will get VA benefits and a nice disability check. We had a guy in basic shatter his knee coming down from an obstacle called the "stairway to heaven" who was med-sepped with full benefits.

Isn't it well known that in the past there has been human experimentation on soldiers without their knowledge and consent though?

oh no you didn't just try to campare it to medicine (chems)

If the others are vaccinated, then what do they have to worry about?...

>Medic
>against Vacs
Maybe marines is more fitting for you

Kek.

Well put

No, Chang, I'm not anti vax, I'm simply on the fence.

It's called intellectual honesty. You know, like assesing both sides of an argument in order to make an informed choice. Ring a bell?

You're a retard. Garuntee you won't make the cut as medic. Have fun getting your ass kicked after they give you the shots anyways.

anti-vax is a meme. There can be some negative side effects (which should be addressed) but they are minor and likely almost non-existent for adults.

Definitely get vaxxed. You will be living in close proximity to a lot of people and you might get deployed to syria or some shit where there's much less herd protection.

See the post above you, faggot.

I'm just asking questions? Why does that always seem to enrage retards like you with your predetermined opinions?

Yeah, but the whole vax scare came from a faulty paper in the 90's that was redacted a week after release.

And somehow people kept thinking the "research" was legit.

u.s. uses soldiers for all their cutting edge experimentation. a lot are microchipped and used as subjects for nanotechnology at this very moment. of course this is all kept very under wraps.

>be me in Navy
>try to weasel out of Smallpox shot by going on leave
>get back and they call my name at muster to go get it
>they set up a table in the hangar bay
>give me a clipboard to sign, put pen into what I think was a little pen holder like at the bank
>it was an open vial of Smallpox
>the HMs look at me in utter shock and disbelief
>WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU IDIOT, YOU JUST CONTAMINATED THAT

Yep. The debate is reframed as vax vs antivax to avoid this fact.

The risk of side effects is real. Nobody denies this. What happens when you administer more vaccinations? The risk increases.

I was one of the unlucky ones myself. Wish I could sue those greedy assholes, they really fucked up my life before I even had a chance.

Andrew Wakefield was his name, do some research

Yeah, only a retard would trust their lives to the military. Just ask any Gulf War vet.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWSMoE3A5DI

Nope. You'll get dropped and sent to seps platoon for out processing. Failure to train.

Kek

I got em and was good. Plus you get them again at least once a year. They don't give you a option to "opt" out. Either get them or don't join. That simple.

His Co author was cleared of all wrong doing and was accused of the same things as wakeful

Burger, vaccines exist to keep you alive by protecting you and all those around you from infectious and very nasty diseases that humanity was having trouble dealing with until not so long ago.

Now on the other hand you amerifats take too many meds for unnecessary shit.

You can't "conscientiously object" to immunizations you stupid autist

They'll kick you out and send you home

In highschool there was a day that 80% of kids went to get the flu vaccine, about 30 kids started hallucinating afterwards and 3 were flipping out. One kid in my class said the walls turned purple and he was just staring at nothing the whole day.

Also vaccines come from cows

>flu vaccine
ive never taken the flu vaccine and i rarely get sick

everybody i know irl who takes the flu vaccine gets sick sometime after they take it

Uuuuh, Vaccines comes from the virus it's supposed to deter. That means that smallpox vaccines comes from smallpox not cows.

That's one floppy noodle man

Great bantz, Great Britain.

Tell them you're allergic to penicillin, tell your parents to get in on the meme too bc they might call to verify. Will save you from the pain of the peanut butter shot.

>(((global conspiracy))) designed to make us all sick
Our world is fucked up enough to ruin our health without any conspiracies.

You get a lump in your ass for two days, it wasn't that bad.

In indoc they line everyone up and walk you through a hall with tons of people giving everyone shots. You will get the shots, or you'll be going home the next day. Do not tell the indoc people that you want to conscientiously object. They will make you feel like shit in front of everyone there and then they will sep you. In indoc they are looking for reasons to sep people.

Same thing always happened to me too, not kidding. It's just more unnecessary bullshit they want to sell you. They give no actual fucks about your health.

I can't wait to have kids because I'm going to figure out the bare minimum and tell the government to fuck off if I need to. The US is really bad about this shit, and we're suffering more of the effects because of it. It's pretty much ruined my entire life. It's got to change.

Another doctor reporting in. Seems like there's some some serious intellectual laziness going on here.

You want to become a medic and you come to Sup Forums to ask for vaccine advice?

If you're actually serious go pirate a first year college textbook on immunology and read the introductory chapters on the adaptive immune system. At that point you'll understand the antigen/B-cell antibody system and T-cell response that vaccines take advantage of in order to confer immunity.

Protip: the only way you can garner respect in the medical field is by being able to demonstrate that you know what you're talking about.

I pray to God you never come to Fort Drum. You probably won't pass basic training. I don't know much about 68w AIT, but I know you won't pass that shit. If you do I hope they stick you in a hospital as far away from the infantry as they can put you. Fucking moron.

Yeah good luck with that

This. Vaccines have a ton of weird shit in them. Only a dipshit will deny that a lot of that weird shit is beneficial, but only in small doses every decade or so.

It's called herd immunity you dumb cunt. Anecdotal evidence is not evidence.

Another retard who missed the point of my post.

I'm not anti-vax Im just asking questions. Cute knee jerk reaction. Relax, pal.

i dont think vaccines are inherently bad i took the ones when i was a child and that is it nothing bad happened to me

i think the vaccines they push you to get often like the flu vaccine are not trustworthy same thing with some sudden disease they are kvetching over like swine flu and trying to push their vaccine i refused that shit and turned out ok

Fair enough. Thanks.

Your gonna get stuck with 5 needles on each side at ONCE.
Your shoulders are going yellow for 2 days and your STILL going to get sick.
>"Trainee did you just cough?!"
"Sir, trainee user reports as ordered, Yes sir I did."
>"yes? YES!? DO YOU WANT TO GET SENT TO MED-HOLD SON?"
"NO SIR!"
Only go to med hold if your really fucking sick because your whole existence there will be drill, eating, cleaning and sleeping.

Anti-vax is 99% a meme.

Innumerable people go through that program a year. Everyone who goes to boot camp is vaccinated.

If people suffered meaningfully large negative consequences, don't you think someone would have noticed by now?

Sure, in very rare cases it can maybe fuck someone up, but for the most part no.

Die.

>implying you get a choice

Rethink your career choice. I cannot explain how dumb your worries sound.

You do realize as a 68w you're part of the gwot and could be deployed immediately after basic to fight with infantry right? Why would you ever even consider not getting vaccinated for all the possible shit you can catch from working with needles and blood. You would have to treat epw's and god knows what type of diseases they are gonna have. I see so many people like you coming into the army and it's so sad. Ready to be a garrison soldier, but not ready to deploy and sacrifice your health and welfare for your friends. If you objected to the vaccines you'd be separated and probably get and other than honorable discharge.

Stop believing paranoid delusions dude.

Regardless, I still want to know the risks.