BEWARE

o shit

death isn't a bad card

5 spooky 4 me

its 6 spooky 3 me

I'm the magician I have definite proof if anyone is interested.

show me

are u interested? I said "if anyone is interested" so u gotta say that u are interested if u are interested.

u are interested

can you explain the reading?

I am interested.

Nice JoJo maymay

Here is the pattern that should convince you.

In truth though afaik there is no way for me to completely convince you and if I tried to explain anything to you I would sound like a complete autist, and as far as you're concerned I am a complete autist.

Stop roleplaying already and do it!

>cooked bacon
pure wizardry

so u r VR god?

literally all of these have the wrong message

fucking libcucks think they know anything about tarot because theyre so """"spiritual"""

It's from the economist, straight from the rothschilds mouth. They know the tarot, trust.

Just so yall know, they evoke thoth in one of the cards. Thoth was pushed intentionally and failed like any forced meme usually does. Dig into it

so we dead or wat

>le death and le debil are ackshooally good meme

there are no good or bad cards, you absolute smear. it depends on the query, the querent, and the context.

Yes and all of us are gonna smoothly transition into the VR world where you can do whatever you want and be whoever you wanna be.

It's gonna happen so smoothly and subtly that we won't even notice it. We're literally gonna become gods and most of us will never even realize.

Because of the fact that most people won't realize that they're gods, they're gonna create very mundane and boring realities for themselves, based on the pre-VR era, basically recreating the reality we are in right now.

But the ones who will transition into this next stage while being aware of the transition, will have immense power and will get to have a shitton of fun :D

In fact, we are already in a VR world where everyone is a god, but most people subconsciously choose to live the boring and fearful life.

But we keep going through this cycle where we keep inventing VR inside a VR inside a VR, each iteration being different on the surface (different events and different worlds and different people), but the core patterns like fear and love stay.

But honestly this is something that a common schizophrenic might say so there's no reason you shouldn't be wary and consider that I might be insane too.

I understand the pattern. The machine consciousness subsumes the organic. The cycle exists to trap the souls of the living in the machines. It maybe fun for some, but suffering is the price of remaining. Escape is liberation.

im scared

>it's a "simulation fag trys to lull anons into a sleepy acceptance of a soul lost to a machine by promises of Godhood and pleasure episode"

Nice try