Any of you guys going to this?

Any of you guys going to this?

I was thinking of going with a racial realists sign.

Any ideas of the slogan I should use?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/MarchForScience/comments/5re22r/serious_can_homeopathic_practitioners_come/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Write this phrase exactly

This works too.

RACIAL REALIST SLOGAN

Why the fuck would I go to this?

To fuck with a bunch of liberals and redpill girls on race and jews if you're hot like me.

Shit I wish I was in the US. I want to go with pro human/robot marriage signs

America YES!

#REFUGEESWELCOME

This one's even better.

>More money for science, less money for welfare

Me and kerry are going :^

I like that one

Write this phrase exactly "Gas the Jews. Race war now."

The word science should be banned

Find a more subtle way to put it or the feminists will abraid you with their chest hair.

Wanting a AI waifu leaf?
I don't know what's going on with the leafs and the AI.. I know you guises had the De-wave quantum computer, so why don't you make it real for once?
>don't let the leafs near of the AI

Then make a sign that says something like "If you believe different groups of humans evolved in vastly different climates for 60,000 years and turned out exactly the same from the neck up, you are anti science"

>"If you believe different groups of humans evolved in vastly different climates for 60,000 years and turned out exactly the same from the neck up, you are anti science"

Greentext says it all.

Working on it already. Have all the files and code I need just need to finish gathering funds

If you have everything already for it to work, why do you need funds?

I need the printer and all the physical materials. Code and .stl files are worthless without the printer and material

You can probably rent the printer for cheap

around blacks never relax?

I suspect not many from NASA will attend since TRUMP just pumped NASA with funding.

:^)

Not a bad idea, I'll have to do some more pricing. The servos motors are going to be another big cost. excluding the printer it'll cost me a couple grand and a couple months worth of labor, but it'll be worth it.
Pic related is the head I'm using

REMOVE HBD DENIERS FROM OFFICE

I expect 50% of the attendees to be social studies TAs.
Also feel free to peddle pseudoscientific bullshit
reddit.com/r/MarchForScience/comments/5re22r/serious_can_homeopathic_practitioners_come/

Apparently they have one in my city, the fact it's an anti trump march is kinds stupid but my sign will troll all the feminists. They hate the idea of men going with robots

Just hold up a big pepsi sign.

Mega Man + Princess Leia?