MARVEL FIRES ARTIST OVER ISLAM PROPAGANDA

HAHAHA A INDONESIAN ARTIST WAS FIRED FROM MARVEL FOR DRAWING PRO ISLAM PROGANDA, WHICH WAS ANTI JEWISH AND CHRISTIAN.

HAHAHAHAHA BTFO

welt.de/kultur/literarischewelt/article163660828/Marvel-feuert-Zeichner-wegen-Islam-Propaganda.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/04/10/marvel-under-fire-for-comic-books-hidden-islamist-anti-semitic-messages/
youtube.com/watch?v=_FNc_uNx32I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can u translat this. I cant read a dead peoples language

Why do you post a German link expecting us to understand it you fucking retard

>people cannot use google translator function

kys both of you newfags

What a bunch of racists. That's his culture.

DKEKS BTFO!

talks about the same shit that thread talked about the other day, shitty article , probably bait to get muslisms pissed ,

nypost.com/2017/04/10/marvel-under-fire-for-comic-books-hidden-islamist-anti-semitic-messages/

Here's an article in English. I don't know if it has the same info as the one the German put, I didn't read either of them.

Interesting how editorial at marvel didn't catch this, but a fan did. I wonder how it slipped on by? I wonder if pic related, the 3rd down the line at marvel editorial had anything to do with it?

Fuck off you retarded kraut
If you want to communicate, speak the white man's tongue, not your barbarianspeak

>islam
>anti-semitic

isn't the vast majority of islam (mudshits, not counting converts) semitic

>still reading capeshit
>in the CURRENT FUCKING YEAR
lol fags

I've seen those tweets before. Fuck that white hating Muzzie scum bitch.

Iron Man is now a 15 yr old black girl, the Hulk is an asian teen, Captain America is a nazi/hydra, and Thor is now Jane from the movies. They need to fire this bitch before this spreads to the movies.

Wow they let one of these most Pro-American, Pro-Western ideals industry be taken over by a Linda Sarsur apologist, who wants the future of the human race to be all brown.

All is lost. Our sons and grandsons will grow up with this shit.

thicc

the one Robert sounds like a hamster on wheel sheesh

>Marvel
>Comics
God that's sad Marvel stopped being able to produce decent comics about the time the first avengers movie came out hell that's part of why they are doing movies to make back a lack of revenue from producing shitty comics

Allahu ackbar, its literally anudda crusade!

very

very very

Fun fact: Stan Lee was born Stan (((Lieber)))and the current CEO of Marvel Entertainment is israeli Isaac (((Perlmutter)))

bump

God damnit
Fuck Sup Forums
Why right

>Stan lee
>just finding out he's jewish

he's been jewish for 90+ years jesus fuck man

shhh goyim, only jews are semites

Why is this all happening? It's almost like exterminating all Jews would solve every problem in the world, including the Muslim problem and world hunger
*because there'd be no jews screaming to goyim about the starving niggers*

Genocide makes too much sense these days

there's always a retarded smartass who has just found out that arabs are semites and is now demonstrating in public how he doesn't understand that etymology doesn't matter. 'antisemite' does not mean and never was used to mean being against all semites but only being against the jews, whatever the composition of the word.

antisemite is a stupid term that's engineered to get whites to not say the word 'jew' because jews know if they're named they're in trouble

it's literally just used for jews, and yet, we learn amount the semitic peoples in school. yes, western armenians consider themselves semitic

this too. you catch more flies with semite rather than jew

Anti-Semite for Jews, Islamaphobia for Mudshit, Xenophobia for everyone else and it includes the first 2

Leepic56%manjoke!!!!!

bampers

Fuck Marvel.

YOU DON'T SAY. Wow I'm so shocked. Oh and don't forget (((Jacob "Jack Kirby" Kurtzberg))) or (((Hymie "Joe" Simon))) ( Why is Simon such a popular name with them anyway?)

Basically your only notable goy comic creators of old are Steve Ditko and William Marston.

The word is bullshit rhetoric like homophobe or islamaphobe.

Who the fuck actually reads comics now? They went full SJW and are just awful. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if Hellblazer got remade where Constantine was a muslim woman from London.

maybe this is more your speed
youtube.com/watch?v=_FNc_uNx32I

>being a bilingual pleb
>especially as a european

Are you ghanian? Im american and even I know german and spanish

Well it'd be more reflective of reality these days if nothing else.

sandmites

Ditko was one of us. The Question is literally /ourguy/.

Were these actually published? They have demolished the 4th wall.

Anyone got the panel where the bullshit quran verse is hidden?

2017...not knowing how to use google site translator...

>Why is Simon such a popular name with them anyway
Because it's a name of Hebrew origin, my fine feathered friend.

How could the current ceos of marvel even let that happen?
The ceos aren't just regular Jews but 6 day war veteran jews

And complain about how it sucks

Next Hitlers already been born

Well yes...except it's also a name with "connotations" now and if there's any notable Tanakh figures named Simon, I am unaware of them.