Nothing in the world makes sense anymore

I seriously feel like at some point in the past 20 years, there was some kind of weird event that caused a rift in the timeline and led us to this point. Nothing in the world makes sense. It feels like everyone is wrong. Does anyone else get that feeling? It's like this weird has lost its grip on what normalcy is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z3JLKw0q4kY
youtube.com/watch?v=Mq79hZdhjO0&t=1027s
youtube.com/watch?v=IjXgbpkKnKo
youtube.com/watch?v=0iC9xpDSXyI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairness_Doctrine
youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc
youtube.com/watch?v=t_RwcGzGurc
youtube.com/watch?v=jXeVgEs4sOo
lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/index.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFIn708ssFg
youtube.com/watch?v=LwTWtMdrVUY
google.com/search?q=larry hayward&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=larry haber john titor
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, it was John Titor visiting his family and traveling around outside of his mission parameters.

I thought everyone had this established.

Mainstream culture since at least 1945 has almost entirely been a Jewish psy-op. We are starting to figure this out, but haven't fully embraced the culture of our ancestors yet.

Chaos. Embrace it user

PRAISE

everything is good.
sounds like you just got left behind user.

no honey bullet trains are white

This is what happened:
youtube.com/watch?v=z3JLKw0q4kY

You're spending too much time on the internet. Extremism gets the clicks. Extremists are the minorities. Perspective is blown out of proportion by what people like to click on.

That's how I feel. Like i got left behind. Sometime in 2008 or so.

The US is an oligarchical cult much like Russia or North Korea just with more slaves and the corn based feed hasn't run out yet

It was over December 12, 2000

>history is a lie
>space isn't real
>world is flat
>etc
yep

These people have been in power since WWII. Every American war of imperialism has been for the purpose of transferring more wealth aka power to the industrial monopoly family class. There is an entire political transition in the 1970s/1980s of establishment party politics that cements the ruling class's influence into each party, cancelling out any threat of political reform. This resulted in the deregulation of the FCC limitations on broadcast companies - hence the video. NAFTA and other "free trade" agreements favored this same ruling class. The United States has been under a one party system since after Nixon, but the wars of imperialism were how those industrial monopoly elites acquired so much influence to begin with.

>the world
>EVER being right
>any given point

The world really did end on Dec 31 1999. After the atrocity, the survivors were all placed in a simulated environment that perfectly reflected their world since before the great atrocity. It was a seamless transition, really. The reason things seem to be getting stranger is that a chaos algorithm was implemented on Jan 1, 2000. This algorithm uses cultural and ideological "seeds" which influence its workings. That's the reason why memes seem to influence reality. It's because they DO influence reality. Perception is reality, as the old saying goes. Sure, the simulation we're currently in may not be reality, but we perceive it to be reality, and so it is [reality]. The crazier the memes get, the more unstable our reality becomes.

Why was this algorithm implemented? Why not just let people live in the simulation as they did on earth before the great fire? Perhaps, it's just a big prank. Or, maybe it's part of a grander experiment, concocted by those who threw us into this memetic hell. We'll just have to wait and see.

I don't know, I've had this constant dread feeling this past year or so that something big is about to happen

From the looks of it, might not be much longer

youtube.com/watch?v=Mq79hZdhjO0&t=1027s

About the same time /b couldn't post CP anymore

May I ask how they put us into the simulation?

Through what means and method?

So now, we have a situation in which our industrial monopoly family ruling class appears to be conspiring with other nations industrial monopoly family ruling class to create international disruptions with the goal of launching humanity into global conflict. That event would cement those same people in history as the peacebringers of global conflict, and I fear that those of the global aristocracy will ultimately use their power like how a teenager brandishes his father's shotgun before accidentally shooting the family hen.

I recommend watching this, you'll understand.

SIRIUS: from Dr. Steven Greer - Original Full-Length Documentary Film
>www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C_-HLD21hA&t=2m38s

I forgot this existed. There's too much with the story that should've occurred, despite.
Shame it wasn't better done. Could've been fun.

Would be pretty cool if this were true

Right, because people totally didn't feel the same way back during vietnam, or during the civil war, or at the end of world war i where the ottoman empire was divided up, or during the crusades, or during the industrial revolution, or during the russian revolution, or during world war ii, or during japanese westernization, or during almost any other fucking period of time in history.
It's always been like this, you just don't have much perspective because you're young and for some reason you've deluded yourself into believing that the world seeming batshit insane is a new thing.

Yes, it started with internet enabled phones.

>I seriously feel like at some point in the past 20 years, there was some kind of weird event that caused a rift in the timeline and led us to this point.

It's called 9/11. Anyone in the USA that is old enough to remember clearly what life was like before 9/11 and our endless wars in the Middle East should be able to vouch for this. Once Iraq 2 happened, we went from being the altruistic freedom fighters (this isn't a meme--most in the west viewed us this way) to being USSR tier in the eyes of many. We became the bad guy and that really sucks when you can remember a time when the majority of the civilized world loved America and wanted to be American.

your feeling probably doesnt compare to that of someone a century ago when places went from peaceful farming villages with at most a train station to bustling smog covered cities with cars, planes, communists, anarchists, immigrants and world wars

I like this theory. Expand on it?

what the fuck

Someone post the elite don't even know what's going on anymore illuminati card

>Does anyone else get that feeling?
The great tribulation is coming.

This is true

Humanity is in the transitional stage, what we are now is in between animal and alien.

The next phase will lead us into an alien era, but the transition itself is brutal, cold, and often times horrific. We constructed a machine so powerful that's designed to launch us off this world... and that machine is called the economy.

But not long ago we realized the machine isn't going fast enough to accommodate the population density, resources are being destroyed faster than we can reproduce it. So now artificial intelligence is being born to speed up the machine 1000 fold.

I can confirm this that for many people Americans went from being the Hollywood stereotype to obese indifferent, illiterate people with a "kid with a gun" mentality

Yea, it was called 9/11

youtube.com/watch?v=IjXgbpkKnKo

i had this feel a few nights ago too. I was in a really bad place. Fuckin creepy as suck. Basically this reality where life is pointless or if there is a point in life, then the plan went horribly wrong. I felt completely useless. I hit a new low in terms of hopelessness. It was 2am I had to take a walk outside to feel alive again. Wasn't on any drugs but I was fasting.

social media and phones play a role. We are exposed to everything at all times. It's scary. Also, left wing politics has driven out the American Dream. It's much harder to achieve now.

We are all going through this shit man, keep strong. We can MAGA.

SHUT UP YOU WANNABE WHITE MAN

>crazy old good young man speaking
My investigation went deep when i prove my theory of the definition of reality, unfortunately i wasn't able to do my job in the way it was meant to be.. So as a good engineer i did my best and use what i had on my hands..
In this case ("meme magic").
>doing this i prove my point
I am trap in some kind of simulation, it is real if you understand the science behind Geometry.. But this opened a new bunch of theories that i can't explain because i already mess with time-space once, if i try this two times i don't know what will be opened.. Or where will i go.
I really want to try like a good scientific keep moving forward.. But i think i have something called "moral" so I'm trying my best to don't mess with reality again.
You live> you die and you move somewhere else..
But if you try to see my point of view you will be able to reach this other realities without dying, i need a quantum computer and some advance VR tec.. This way i will be able of simulate the simulation that i am trying to explain.. I wont be the same one, but it will be one step ahead from knowing what happen with the things religions try to explain in an old way.. But doing this stuffs will be dangerous in the wrong hands (cont..)

relax, the world has always felt fucked up. Each generation realises this eventually.

>rift

The world is being ushered into the New Age of Greater Israel, and it's like a vacuum. US MSM is totally focused on making this happen. 9/11 was a huge fog that took a decade to clear; in that time the surveillance grid was installed worldwide. Meanwhile, Hollywood took the edge off content and increased the trends of manchildren, global fantasy universes about mass destruction and tribes of heroes -- basically Biblical stories for a consumerist audience.

Local news and cable, CNN obvs, were streamlined ; the Middle East was telegraphed as an epic threat, while the civilians there were projected as a SJW cause for immigration to further overwhelm infrastructures, education systems, and local resources in traditionally white countries. We never hear about metropolises in "flyover states" unless violence and progressive disruption occurs.

The internet has been clamped down by Facebook, where Zuckerberg sold the Internet back to us and reaped the reward while controlling the surveillance grid outside federal reach. This has increased conformity of thought in ways immeasurable. And transcorps filter all content to fit the agenda, which younger generations accept as gospel.

US politicians like McCain are bribed using the $6 TRILLION missing from our Federal Reserve --not a typo, it's on YouTube. The entire focus is on arranging Greater Israel. They are also gifted life extension meds and procedures mastered in Israel.

Middle class obv destroyed by intentional "Great Recession" and opioids. Replaced by Walmart pajama class and welfare class. 2001 is when SHTF and went into high gear. Radical terrorism is filling the delay of Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030 green/clean/smart programs, but those are on deck. Trump will flip on that too.

Hate speech laws amping up very soon. Sup Forums has about two years left. More "media" than ever, but less "fringe" survives. Being pro-American but Israel-neutral/negative is a no-no. Exploit Christianity, is kill.

This guy knows what's up.

the quarantine is slowly being lifted
the planet is evolving to green ray density

There was a kids next door episode that did something similar to this.

Look, there's going to be a lot of theories and discussions. The closest you can get is the world is expanding into basics. This means it's getting simpler, which means it's getting stupider. It also means it is allowing room for more chaos to happen. Most people stray far away from chaos (because they are loser cowards afraid of themselves as every person has a control/freedom (see order/chaos) split persona because the Earth reality has many different steppes of being, all based on perspective and place of "at". Just believe in good and love, care for yourself as you would care for others, and see to it you try to obtain what is right.

rip. kojima was right.

Truth...

But don't blame 9/11. 9/11 just made it visible.

What America has become was already in motion as far back as the late 50's, early 60s

aka, it's the jews.

forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=0iC9xpDSXyI

Ronald Reagan eliminated the Fairness Doctrine in the late '80s. Shit slowly spiraled out of controll.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairness_Doctrine

A law in the US that forced the news to tell both sides of the story fairly before editorializing.

I feel the same way. It is the consequence of living in times of great moral disorder. People like us are going to end up crazy guys rambling things on street corners, while normies will go to their nightclubs, buy their Apple niggertech and bounce through life asleep.

We have to become revolutionaries who reject modern liberal society. It will start by us forming small groups of interested men who train their bodies at the gym, learn martial arts and hold seminars to educate followers in skills of leadership, argument and public speaking. We then create an online culture which replaces the products of the media conglomerates and Hollywood and watch its influence grow. Then we go political and begin a political party which is based on the abolition of democracy and its replacement with a Fascist Republic where citizenship and voting rights are earned through military service.

i wish twitter existed back then

You're just getting old, user. Now you see how fucked up the world really is.

He didn't visit his past. He visited this dimension. Once he plants the reality that he creates himself, he's forever stuck here. Who knows if he can even travel back to the future.

You fucking normies just go do things in the real world. In your community. Directly improve the people and things you care about around you. Ignore the media, it's controlled by the elites. The world will end tomorrow if you listen to the media. Make a difference in front of your own eyes and you will see that what they're trying to feed you is just noise.

>just go about your normal buisness nothing to see here
>as our politicians and other world leaders drag it all down around us
>nothing to worry about
>move along
>the queen is increasing chocolate rations next week

No, this was just the inevitable result of not getting rid of humans. It's like when you have cancer for years undiagnosed, and then all the sudden you're dying. It's not "all of the sudden". You just failed to remove the parasite.

>Increased chocolate rations next week

An ascension handbook by tony Stubbs.
You can preview it on amazon.
It will explain everything.

Ordo ab chao my dude.

Literally everything is a lie. Everything that many believe is common knowledge is the reverse of truth.

Because in the 1950s we preformed some experiments that highly suggested that the world as we know it is entirely comprised of information and is not materialistic. The double slit experiment proves that matter isn't quite what we think it is because when we fire a particles, electrons, buckyballs etc. at two slits one would expect to see two corresponding of deposits of particles on the wall behind the slits. To the surprise of any physicist and or materialist what we see is a diffraction pattern- a wave deposit on the wall. But how can matter act like a wave? To figure out how this could happen many more tests were conducted and each time we watched which slit the particles actually went through the wave collapsed and we see two corresponding deposits on the wall. The very act of measuring collapses the waveform. These tests have been repeated hundreds and thousands of times. The result is inescapable. In a materialistic world this is not possible. In a simulated world that is not actually real it is. Most physicists shrugged this off as equipment somehow causing interference with the experiments. However in a recent followup experiment not only were the initial findings confirmed but proven beyond a doubt that matter and the world isn't what we think it is. Delayed quantum eraser adds a change to the path after the particle has already been fired. Yet the particle acts as if it knew the change would happen before the additional half silver mirror was added. This implies the particle is somehow intelligent or that it can read the future. Again in a materialistic world this is not possible.

>info on double slit in general

youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc

>info on follow up study and material world being wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=t_RwcGzGurc

What effect can you have upon politicians and world leaders? Damn near none besides phoning up your reps. What effect can you have on the community around you? Infinite. It will only spread.

“But why is it so short?”, Ilsa asked.
“Short? Are you kidding me? Take a look this monster!,” Alwin exclaimed as he flipped through the seemingly endless pages of the White Book.
A famous historio once claimed it was over seven zillion pages altogether. Everyone in the Rainbow Kingdom owned a copy of the White Book. It was really a beautiful book… oh… what was in it you ask? Put your pooka back in your pants. That you will find out later...
Alwin Godfroy was known throughout the Village of Morningwood as a randy boy with a thirst for qnickery that was unquenchable. His top girl at that time was Ilsa of House Maybush. She was a sweet wench with big milky bosoms. The kind that made any full grown man want to nurse. Although he was falling for her, Alwin knew that she could never be more than a moist hole. They simply had too many differences.
For one thing, Ilsa was not a reader of the White Book. She found it rather dull and poorly written. Alwin had given his life to it. As a matter of fact, reading it by the fire was his favorite thing to do on the planet aside from performing sex magic.
Even though it was the root of some quarrels between the two, the White Book was only a minor obstacle in their relationship. The real issue was much greater. Ilsa was a member of House Maybush. Alwin was a member of House Godfroy. What was wrong with that exactly? Well, their respective houses had been waging war for twenty years.
“Come, my darling. Read with me.” Alwin said tenderly. He was sitting at his desk with Ilsa upon his lap like a child.
“Eww! No! I hate that silly book!,” She howled in defiance.
“Silly book?”
Alwin tossed her from his lap and onto the floor. Then he calmly turned his head and put on his spectacles. He was ready to exit the real world and enter the world of the White Book.
“You rotten son of a bitch!”
“Ilsa. I already fucked you twice this morning didn’t I? Why don’t you just go home now?”.

It's always like this. You really think things are worse now than in 1939? Hint: they ain't.

Just try to keep it together, man. I don't want to talk about timelines and shit, but just know, this world is a crazy fucked up place and the universe doesn't give one fuck about "normalcy". It's a chaotic, indifferent place. The older you get, the more you realize this. And the more red-pills you take, the worse it gets. Take it easy, player. Stay woke, if you can. If you can't handle all the red pills, then stop paying attention. It's the only defense. Come back when you're ready.

We live in a simulation, a computer advanced enough to make our best human shit perform like abaci.

Even worse though, is that we are actively powering this reality purely by living in it. This realm, if you want to call it that, is extracting energy. Our energy.

Most think humans are at the top of the food chain. Ignorance is bliss.

I can't type enough shit into one post to connect all the dots. If you're interested and you look long/hard enough, you will find the information.

shut up Phillip K Dick

youtube.com/watch?v=jXeVgEs4sOo

i'm sorry, that was me. My host figured out how to contact hyperspatial aliens, and invited them to come here. I've been here for 14 years now, in a diplomatic capacity, preparing the next version of god for its ascension and listening to what you guys want. Turns out, chaos is the answer, so chaos you get.

2nd for Simulation Hypothesis

You learned basic astronomy in school it made you feel small and alone, and noone ever told you that the earth is flat.

the indoctrination left scars

You might find this enlightening. WW3 is on and has been on for some time.
>In 1952 the grant period terminated, and a high-level meeting of the Elite was held to determine the next phase of social operations research. The Harvard project had been very fruitful, as is borne out by the publication of some of its results in 1953 suggesting the feasibility of economic (social) engineering.
>In 1954 it was well recognized by those in positions of authority that it was only a matter of time, only a few decades, before the general public would be able to grasp and upset the cradle of power, for the very elements of the new silent-weapon technology were as accessible for a public utopia as they were for providing a private utopia.
>In 1954 this was the issue of primary concern. Although the so-called "moral issues" were raised, in view of the law of natural selection it was agreed that a nation or world of people who will not use their intelligence are no better than animals who do not have intelligence. Such people are beasts of burden and steaks on the table by choice and consent.
>steaks on the table by choice and consent
lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/index.shtml

He doesn't look or sound like someone who is trying to con people. To me it seems like he is aware of how outlandish his message must sound to the dorks in the crowd, but it would destroy him from the inside if he did not say his piece.

In the past a person could question the society and it was considered healthy to criticize something if it was productive. There was no deciete or dishonesty as far as criticism. Now it is not allowed. We are living in a political/social environment similar to communist china, sort of a soft communism on its way to solidifying. Every kind of activity that happens is dominated and regulated by a propaganda which is blantantly anti-white, you are not allowed to question this without your life being ruined. Nothing like this propaganda existed in the past in the US. Hell, when we get down to brass tacks a person is not even allot to be an outsider anymore.. you must fit in, you must conform or you are demonized. In the past this kind of thing was linked to creativity, initiative, intelligence and was actually encouraged if it was legit and not just autism. At this point a person in that spot would be a hunted fugitive demonized in a similar way china demonizes dissidents. Shits fucked.

Nah he believed it. PKD was also had massive psychological issues and suicide attempts but he was a creative genius that may or may not have saw some shit

I'm going to agree with this, honestly the world has never seemed the same since 9/11, did we all jump timelines

I'm not sure it's much of a theory, it's just that's when things seemed to go wrong, people changed after that.

that's because 9/11 broke the veil
it was the ultimate in post-modern artistic expression, it blew the doors right of the hinges.

> you want the basic gestalt?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFIn708ssFg

Thanks mate

You are experiencing a state of weakness. Remember, it's natural for you to grow weak and feeble. However, it's also natural for you to grow strong for the struggles to come. Refer to this picture, now do you realize the pattern? Now, get some rest and pick yourself up to make yourself feel 'strong' and 'great' again.
Coming from a concerned user.

Corporate elite won and enforces status quo, bogging down any country that diobeys them in war and poverty. The people are so absorbed by mass media they would rather continuously make concessions with the elite and give away more and more of their liberty, without realising how this shit always ends.

USA will be USSR 2.0 in 20 years, Russia will be a feudal shithole by then - mark my words.

Feels like there's no spark in people anymore. I blame these damn smart phones

So who got to Joe Rogan?

youtube.com/watch?v=LwTWtMdrVUY

that's when I over dosed and came back to life
I literally died and came back, ever since then the world has not been the same senpai.

Yes I am a Sociopath

45 years ago Nixon closed the gold window at the Federal Reserve and unleashed unlimited fiat money.

20 years ago the Internet emerged.

Today AI is emerging in places we can't see (deep inside corporate proprietary data strategies).

Nothing will ever make sense to humans again.

Bro. (((Mandela Effect))) get on board mane.

You grew up.

Dumb phones. They make you dumb.

Would like some conventional War to please the non nuclear type

Then how do meteors enter our atmosphere? Are falling stars fake too?

This.

Ever seen one hit the ground?

Exactly.

Three world didn't give up on marxism/egalitarianism and has to deceive itself with more and more lies

look up larry haber
google.com/search?q=larry hayward&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=larry haber john titor

Trump

>just getting old

This presumes that one's standard of living and primal instincts are at the mercy of flawed perception. The biggest fallacy pushed by subverters is that change is synonymous with improvement and that life experience and wisdom are faulty obstacles, that tradition must be dismantled and ultimately discarded, that the destination, a Utopia exits up the road, and the new and young are the vehicle and passenger. This has created a culture of destruction here; ironically this culture is as "old" as the traditional culture, as are the ambassadors of it.

This is why younger generations here are blinded by the notion that whites, America and Western Civilization (which may as well be a staid, forgotten high school class) are bad: they are old, they are hindering the Utopia.

That Utopia of course is the song of "Tikkun Olam" -- a Judaic light of the New World leading us from the repressive tunnel of the Old World. This is the All-Seeing Eye. A symbol being assimilated as a benevolent but esoteric guide. So "new" as to be constant, a New Age of destiny preached by the illuminated. Boomers were massaged into calling it the Age of Aquarius, Free Love, Free Spirit, Freed Minds...

Everything Free. Because Boomers actually gave up control. And the assassination of the Catholic of Camelot, JFK, spooked them nicely, the hippies and the traditionalists. Just like 9/11 spooked millennials. Cue Free Gender, (life as) Free "Choice," Free Gibs, Open Borders as "Freedom," and the Freedom brought to the Middle East.

But we're less and less Free to Resist. The truth is America is being destroyed by this Free Shit, which is controlled chaos overseen by Globalists, Communists, Zionists, and the Hidden Hand (aka so many kooky names): destroyers of natural order, ministers of control. The capstone levitating off, conveniently detached, from the pyramid of "us." Meme Magic is fighting that sort of, it's chaos for real freedom: creativity/free speech.

We control our simulation. We just dont know it.