How d we solve the NEET problem?

how d we solve the NEET problem?

or rather

how do we get young men interested in life again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xDOPHZC936c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Revamp the HR departments, any sexual harassment accusations must require video/audio proof to even be considered.

ban anime

goodbye welfarebux

get rid of technology

Fascism.

Fuck life. I want war or to be left alone

Magically turn them all into Chad Thundercock.

Just kidding, even if you could do that, women would just invent a new reason why only 20% of men are shagworthy, and go right back to competing for those men while declaring all the rest "creepy losers."

nsa is building a face database of neets. they have pretty much everyone else in the world except users like us who have zero or little social media presence.

we are an attractive target because of our high internet usage but low trackability (we don't like, comment, subscribe, stay logged in to facebook, gmail, outlook, youtube).

threads like this will get about 15-25% of the userbase to download the app and use it on themselves, revealing their identity (fingeprints when touching screen, facial biomarkers, voice id print, etc).

when the world goes cashless, you need a list of everyone who is naughty to turn off their payment system. also for realistic terrorism confessions down the road.

he wuz a good boy he dindu nofin, he was radicalized online, we need to stop these hate speech websites brainwashing out children, etc.

it solves itself at about age 25 user
your brain suddenly turns on and you get a 6 figure job and bang 100 girls by the time you are 30

trust.

>how d we solve the NEET problem?
>how do we get young men interested in life again?
Doesn't compute. Majority of NEETs are female.

doesnt matter some loser will always want her vagina and womb

NEET vagina with penis inside is still a NEET vagina. Problem stays.

a neet woman can have a family
a neet man cant

thats the issue

Conscription for all and a war every 20 years

I'd date a neet penis if he had a job desu

housewife is an employment, you're dumb as fuck

Make Anime Waifus Real

>NEET stays NEET we solved NEET problem
Is this a woman's logic i was warned about?

>if he had a job
but then he isnt neet user
N ot in
E ducation,
E mployment or
T raining

>how do we get young men interested in life again
Give them something to get interested over.
aka fix women

Remove the 14th amendment

repeal the 19th amendment and the civil rights act.

but then how would he help me raise our neet family?

Really? Show me the housewife's contract.
>inb4 staying at home is self employment
Then literally nobody can't be NEET.

Make life worthwhile for young men who feel they have no place in society, in either words, fix our broken society, easier said than done

men are supposed to
GAIN SKILL
GO OUT INTO THE WORLD
FUCK AND MAKE THINGS

women are meant to
BE RETARDED
LOOK PRETTY
TAKE THE DICK
AND GET PREGNANT

pls dont compare female neet to male neet.
one is a problem and one isnt.

he cant

Make life worth living for the masses. Which it honestly is fucking not. The vast majority of people are not "happy" or "contented" or "satisfied" or "successful" or "self-actualizing" in the least.

Blows my mind that everyone hates life so much but just stumbles through it resentfully and ignorantly instead of organizing in mass to impose our collective Will on reality.

>NEET is not a problem
So close thread?

pay a visit down to /r9k/ and you will find your answer

tl;dr It's women's fault

Make life longer or make dwelling spaces cheaper.

FEMALE NEET NOT PROBLEM
MALE NEET PROBLEM

How do we solve the wagecuck problem?

Ship the NEETs off to Madagascar and make them build cities. Australia is a perfect example of a nation created from penal colonies.

Why are you so triggered by this?
Is that because you are neet and your mamka wants you out but you don't have enough level of Jewry to make her accept your choice?

>a contract is only valid if it's in written form
>t. russian intelectual

>he hasn't discovered The Tranny Solution

See, if women want to be fucking NEETs, then they need to go back to the way things fucking were. They can stay at home as long as the house stays clean, food is cooked, groceries are shopped, body is clean and maintained, and pussy flows freely. Outside the home they dress in nice dresses.

Sure sounds like THE PERFECT FUCKING LIFE.

outlaw niggatry

do people actually transition into women to get neet bucks tho..

THIS IS SO OBVIOUS! The boy/men/male problem is a product of the girl/women/female problem!

Globalization & Outsourcing have robbed the common man, the honest working man of the worth of his labor. With cabinets and furniture of the lowest or mediocre quality from china/india/etc no longer will locals buy the creations and work of the local carpenter.

With oranges and vegetables from Mexico and shrimp from China and Beef from India no longer does the farmer or the rancher provide wealth to his people and his town/city/state.

With H1B1 visas creating dumbed down IT slaves even the T in STEM degrees are subverted and robbed of their studies and trained intelligence

With the massive labor force of illegal mexicans taking over construction, welding, fast food, city services, even the low end jobs are taken and done at a vastly cheaper price. These crews speak spanish and exclude whites when able and the employers favor the illegals because they work harder because there is nothing better. (work harder, not better)

It's getting late wagie.

Better get rested up for your 10 hour shift of "life" tomorrow to pay for shekelstein's cottage.

I am in shape, tall, have a degree, have work experience in mid 20s no mental health problems.
But Im obsolete. Theres no role for me to fill, theres no authority figure I respect who I want to follow. Theres no reason to lead anyone. What is the point? We all know the stage of life is a theatre for the best narcicist to dominate. My only purpose in life is to subsist, consume infomation, and pray for happenings. Knowing full well that everything I do take an interest in will get appropriated by the system and become fake and meaningless. Praise kek hope it all burns down.

And how non-written contact of housewife looks in your country and how is it enforced?

By removing NEET incentives. We don't have those here, so no NEETs

no probably not

flood with third worlders so they off themselves in despair.

youtube.com/watch?v=xDOPHZC936c

>Start unironically watching varg
>Start growing non-hybrid seeds in your yard
>???
>profit

Those old people talking about what they would do if they were your age and didn't.

Wagecucking = contributing to Jewish expansion and white genocide

I love threads full of salty wagecucks. Keep paying your taxes fuckers. Keep my autismbux flowing.

How do NEETs sustain themselves?

Marriage itself is a legally binding contract. At least here, you get into the contract as soon as you marry or after living +3 years with your spouse.

You don't have to sign anything.

preach

Publicly executing all social engineers--including, and starting with, any children they have--is a good start.

Enslave all females.
Mandatory castrations for mexicans

x100 effect if you work on companies who make non-recoverable technologies (i.e. if say US or a few companies collapse you won't be able to recover that technology) such as Intel.

>theres no authority figure I respect who I want to fol-

Make life interesting again.

>tfw neet female

>Marriage itself is a legally binding contract.
And what obligations does wife side take in the household labor area?

get a job

But females are supposed to be NEETs

i bet you wake up and immediately suck on 20 cocks for breakfast

>lvl easy: rich parents
>lvl normal: high qualification work few times a year
>lvl gay: suck cocks
>lvl God: varg pill

true, although wagecucking in Bearland might be a different story since your country doesn't seem 100% jewed

>how d we solve the NEET problem?
>or rather
Stop telling them its Fascism 1488 race war. Or Degenerate Kikes who shall be hanged in the day of rope

I will marry you and pleasure you with my big cock if you're not fat.

>Mfw my parents would kick me out of the house if I don't earn

you mean female (male) right?

I've given this some thought and I think this is the inevitable conclusion to democracy coupled with capitalism. I'm not anti-private property though. The late age of marriage, and the byproduct of that, women in the workplace.

By people getting married later, having 2 incomes and people building their own life separate from their family without a spouse, it has created an environment in which men spend their money and time on frivolous endeavors, whereas traditionally this money and time would be spent on building families. As long as the age of marriage remains high, we will not be able to fix the NEET problem.

We should create an incentive ala the 3rd reich loans you don't have to pay back for children birthed, and encourage people to take a break from schooling between the ages of 16-26.

Ah, no, better like this:

>lvl easy: rich parents
>lvl normal: high qualification work few times a year
>lvl gay: suck cocks
>lvl Jew: inherit business
>lvl Varg: varg pill
>lvl God: inherit business and take varg pill

I thought Indians live on the streets.

1. Have jobs available
2. Make women not degenerate
3. Make housing actually affordable to move out
4. Stop society hating on men

Strong high caste doctor panjeet reporting

Fix the economy and immigration

LONDON!!!!!!!!!!

Kek Iirc America has more homeless people than India or something but yeah the people who post here certainly don't live on the street

As someone who is currently a NEET and has been so on and off for years I ask you this: what is the point of life? What is worth wasting your years at a place you hate torturing yourself? Unless you have a "real job" you'll never get a successful relationship. I don't personally want children and never have, but I'm sure for some that's a goal

The way I see it, you work to make money to buy things to enjoy and time to enjoy them in. Why not cut out the Jewish middleman and live life to the fullest when you're young until you can't anymore. When you take the final redpill of there being no afterlife, you can't help but feel like wageslaving is the worst.

I work a part time job and pretty much do nothing the rest of that time... Am I some sort of neet hybrid?

No poos.

a decent economy won't undo centuries of Jewish tyranny

your schools are shit
your people cheat
your curriculum is infantile
your education and training is rudimentary
calling yourself a doctor is insulting to real doctors

Make it worth working first, remove the floods of shitskins, improve living condition and wages in the process.

You know when people want to work? When they have something to work for. Make it possible to start a family and buy a house for a middle class salary and the problem disappears.

But oh wait, your jewish masters are telling you that this is impossible because of arbitrary reasons now and we should get used to slaving our essence away for pennies.

No fuck that.

:(

Stop fucking sending me NEETbux.

come across the pond and marry my leaf ass I'm rich as fuck

Get off the blackpill, take the vargpill. Drastically reduce expenses and make a few shekels doing something you give a shit about.

Oh, and also you must talk like Nyanners when you're around me.

pol
Where were you on this day?
The day that a blunder from down un-dah realized the futility of shitposting

you'd think the Australians would learn from the superior Emoos...but, no

Just read the actual law and both sides have the same rights and duties. Among the responsibilities are being faithful, help each other, etc.

As for the household duties, there's a part that says that both sides are responsible for the house management. So I guess that's it.

>You're required by law to be faithful
colombian law is redpilled as fuck

By solving the single motherhood epidemic and the divorce inequality fiasco.

i know most of you are too dumb and opinionated and too busy sucking dicks to understand real knowledge

but i've been to the places on the map in houston and atlanta and those are rich rich rich places. In fact, all the places on that map are the neighborhoods of the fucking dual income wealthy. I mean where each parent earns at least six figures a year if not WAY MORE.

the kids live at home because the parents have the cash and and the room in their giant as fuck mansion houses. it's literally a non issue

make women actually worth pursuing again

romantic relationships as well as friendships and family are the keys to human happiness.
Romantic probably being the biggest one

women are no longer worth pursuing for most men in fact pursuing them is very likely detrimental

make it that divorce rape is no longer possible and make women care about things like loyalty and raising children and having a strong man to follow... and all of a sudden there's a lot more men willing to go out and pursue them again

>this will make men more masculine and confident
>this will make women happier and less depressed (25% are on antidepression medication)
>this will make families stronger
>this will make marriages last longer
>this will make less children grow up without a father present
>this will save western society