I convinced you to pay me tax on a monthly basis

Be me. Neighbor trying to convince me to tear down a fence under the guise of it being un-asthetic. Fact is neighbor wants to use my property because her driveway is too narrow, fence blocking her doors. So, what do?

I'm upset that my neighbor views me as such a pushover. Putting up no trespassing sign facing her. Writing up a 10 year contract, $100 USD in 2017 dollars a month to trespass on this property.

So, what would you guys do?

>Neighbor trying to convince me to tear down a fence
>So, what would you guys do?
"no"

Key a swastika into her car

>Putting up no trespassing sign facing her
passive aggressive beta stuff
just key a swastika into her car

It's your property, it's your fence.
Politely but firmly tell her to "fuck off."

First - Put up a camera covering the property. Wait for her to go full "what ya doing there rabbi" on it then take legal action/police response

Second - I, uh.

Say no? Build the fence even bigger out of spite?

No is the easy way out. This really is a useless piece of property. Makes no sense to not let her use it. Makes even less sense to let her use it for free, since i pay tax on the land to the municipality.

But that fence looks very aesthetic
However you could tear it down and build a wall

tell her okay but then key a swastika into her car

It's your property, it's your fence.
Politely but firmly key a swastika in to her car.

the only logical thing is to rape her

Obviously you ask for a ridiculous amount of money to do it.

It is unaesthetic and you should listen to him
Go to a neighborhood without fences and you'll immediately feel like it's property value is higher than those that are littered with them

Take it down, you're screwing your neighbors over and making them and yourself look bad

was thinking a little brick wall. would look very nice aesthetically. but of course, i would ask her to pay for it, considering the existing fence doesn't really bother me.

you're right.

Bag of oranges leaves no marks.

This
Paint a swastika on your fence user

Grow up.

Build on that.

Does she have a pretty mouth?

you're so right, just play on the whole aesthetics guise. come up with this elaborate brick wall idea. give her the bill.

grow up, like get a headers-back exhaust and speed past her house?

tell her no, then wait till the middle of a night a couple months from now and key a swastika into her car

Na na goyim. This is how you do it

>>Tear down your fence
>>build a wall
>> a nice wall
>>paint a kek on the wall

Post results

>just key a swastika into her car
this is a good idea
OP do this

meh, she will know it was me. proudly wear a hindu swastika shirt everywhere i go. call people who get mad "racist."

Put up an even bigger, tacky, ornate fence in its place. Only apologize after and hope this satisfied her.

teach her how to back into a driveway so she can exit the vehicle on the otherside?

Nigga that fence with that house in the background is aesthetic AF

upgrade to chain link, or go full on border wall.

So the only was I see in tackeling this conundrum is to key a swastika on her car

hmm, but one is already there tho.

good idea muhammad

swastic on her car you fag

Key a swastika into her car

So the contract is written, $100 a month in 2017 dollars for 10 years to trespass, must pay for removal of old fence and installation of new brick wall once contract is over. Fair right? I think so. Win win, she gets to use the property, my property taxes are paid for, get a nice brick wall out of the deal.

Why doesn't she fucking alter her own property to fit her cars? I would make sure to put up surveillance cameras.

>Be me

I hope you die screaming

Fence just got 3.048 Metres higher.

Well, it depends on your local trespassing laws and such. First, I'd tell her to fuck off, it's private property and this is her warning. If she does it again, it could be classified as criminal trespassing depending on where you are $1,000 fine or a year jail time. Then key her damn car.

don't be a passive-aggressive pussy, just scratch a swastika on her car or something

She's not going to pay you anything.

is this what gang violence is like in Canada?

just key a swastika into her car

OP has boundary issues

Tell her to extend her drive way the other way?

Compromise.

Make the fence look shittier by bringing only a portion in enough for her car door to comfortably open. Once she doesn't complaiin about the fence looking shittier, you call her out on her BS.

But at least you keep the fence up.

My family had a very similar problem to this when I was younger. I seem to remember our neighbour had multiple vehicles and would try to park all of them on his drive at once, and if they wouldn't fit he'd park ever so slightly on our property, of not just obstructing our drive completely. My father tried to reason with him but our neighbour was an angry and stubborn man. Perhaps I'm misremembering how we resolved the issue, as I was quite young at the time, but if I recall correctly we keyed a swastika into his car.

Key a few swastikas onto her car and she'll get the message

No faggot. You don't want her to file an adverse possession or easement by prescription claim. Then your property will be forever encumbered.
Tell her to fuck off

If you go to court, you're going to get your ass kicked because of muh feels.
Let her take you to court though.

Sweden yes! No borders and everyone is welcome in your home.

Burn a swastika into your lawn.

What Jewish sorcery is this?

this explains why some of the most expensive areas in most cities, everyone has fences/walls right?

This.
Worked for me too.
Key a swastika in her car.

>Be me
Ok Reddit.

property law

You move the fence and the property becomes hers

I suggest keying a swastika into your own car and blaming her. And then key a swastika into her car.

Need to see this hillbilly contraption you are calling a fence.

>Be me
Not even surprised that the FUCKING LEAF is a redditor. DIE YOU DEGENERATE MAPLEFAG

This

The fact that you can't just say no makes you a massive fucking pussy, holy shit. You're also autistic as shit writing up a fucking contract

She's going to call you fucking autistic. No one is going to pay you $100 a month for a fucking decade so they have a wider driveway.

Non whites explain that

Nah.

>no
JESUS CHRIST WERE LEAFS ALWAYS SUCH FUCKING FAGGOTS

Why did Hava Nagila start playing in my head alongside all those images of Canada?

just say no, as she probably won't pay you that much for that long.

It's a mystery.

Make her sign a contract that lets her trespass so long as she sticks out her tongue for you whenever you request it.

Please report to your government ordered raping, Turnip.