...just another day in burgerland

...just another day in burgerland...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=efyrzAewjz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop complaining like a bitch and finda sutible wife to cook and clean you immense faggot.

Why amerifats don't use bicycles?
Literally the most redpilled way of transportation

walk in and order if you want to eat trash so badly you consumerist retard

Drive thrus dont allow bicycles

Our culture - everyone is in too much of a hurry. That and the commutes are too far for people who have decent jobs. You wouldn't want to bike thru some of the places to get to those jobs.

Gotta make the almighty wagebucks. Hurry to a job you hate, to keep it, to pay for things you don't need.

There are more cars than people in America. You need a car when you live in a place thus large.

Also if you are white and dont own a car you are a nigger. Because if you dont own a car you live near work and only niggers live close to their work. Real whites live on the outskirts of cities with all the other whites.

>mfw $5 triple-double crunchwrap box

i ride a bicycle user, to save on gas and driving when i dont need to. obviously for long trips i drive, but i even bike to work

If I rode a bike, my commuting time would take 3 or more hours each way. Fuck that.

>eating chemical conglomerate meats and cheese
>waiting in line for it

I'd say kys, but it looks like you're already taking care of that.

saged

you sure?

Why is this allowed?

May as well just run over that ham beast and it put it out of its misery

This is why I want WWIII to happen

America is such an amazing and magical place
youtube.com/watch?v=efyrzAewjz8

Do you guys bike a lot in Texas?

Because our roads and infrastructure aren't laid out that way. In cities people ride bikes all the time.

We run over people on bicycles a lot.

>We run over people on bicycles a lot.
that works too.

>Drive thrus dont allow bicycles
that's where you're wrong kiddo *fingerguns*

ProTip: walk up on foot and in a gruff voice tell them you just parked your Rig cause it won't fit the overhead clearance beam. 50% of the time, it works every time.

got a few more tips if the red pill isn't enough and you're literally dead inside.

God bless us

>burgerland

Drives through a Taco Bell

Faggot texas strikes again