>N Hama Apr3
i.imgur.com/vVulpSs.jpg
>Jobar Mar23
i.imgur.com/gU1EPHN.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg

Developments Apr12
>UNSC transcript by based Brazilbro → or pastebin.com/VB75kRZr
>Russia to veto UN Security Council resolution on Syrian chemical weapons attack
>MIT professor:White House claims on Syria chemical attack obviously false
>Putin meets Tillerson in Moscow
>EVACUATION AGREEMENTS TAKING PLACE IN IDLIB AND RIF DIMASHQ PROVINCES
>S Palmyra: SAA liberates new hilltops, overall 230+ square miles of territory liberated
>Jihadist release kidnapped women, children in exchange for their militants
>Trump asserts US will not invade Syria
>US-LED COALITION ONCE AGAIN BOMBS IRAQI FORCES IN MOSUL
>N hama: SAA storm base S of Suran
>NW Aleppo: SAA,Liwaa Al-Quds target the territory around Anadan Plain
>Putin:Idlib ‘chemical attack’ was false flag to set Assad up, more to happen

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-04-12/trump-says-u-s-will-not-label-china-a-currency-manipulator
youtu.be/pVTo5rXDCxw
brookings.edu/blog/markaz/2017/04/12/hes-back-ahmadinejad-reenters-the-electoral-fray/
almasdarnews.com/article/free-syrian-army-offensive-southwest-daraa-stalls/
metoc.ndbc.noaa.gov/ProductFeeds-portlet/img/fwc-sd/rs.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=xaTKDMYOBOU
wsj.com/articles/trump-says-he-offered-china-better-trade-terms-in-exchange-for-help-on-north-korea-1492027556?mod=e2twp
youtube.com/watch?v=RWllkJ0hPxg
youtube.com/watch?v=MiEhgObdtho
i24news.tv/en/news/international/middle-east/142582-170413-syria-denies-reports-of-israeli-airstrike-near-damascus
express.co.uk/news/world/791307/Syria-airstrike-Israel-army-base-Falitah-barrens-Hezbollah-Syrian-Arab-Army
thesun.co.uk/news/3321817/israel-attack-syrian-army-positions
timesofisrael.com/syria-threatens-to-fire-scud-missiles-at-israel-report
washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/israel-plans-mass-evacuation-if-war-erupts-again/2017/03/21/307ee840-0e4f-11e7-aa57-2ca1b05c41b8_story.html
timesofisrael.com/as-israeli-forces-go-on-high-alert-after-faqha-killing-hamas-may-be-looking-to-avoid-a-war
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/226732
timesofisrael.com/idf-to-hold-drills-in-golan-heights-west-bank
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4940559,00.html
timesofisrael.com/idf-launches-2-drills-in-israels-south
nzivnet.com/articles/5297
jpost.com/Israel-News/Israelis-warned-of-increased-ISIS-threat-abroad-ahead-of-Passover-holiday-485312
jewishpress.com/news/eye-on-palestine/hamas/hamas-acquired-heavy-short-range-rockets-israelis-fear-passover-massacre/2017/03/29
almasdarnews.com/article/update-syrian-army-denies-israeli-airstrikes-hit-forces-hezbollah-unknown
almasdarnews.com/article/update-syrian-army-denies-israeli-airstrikes-hit-forces-hezbollah-unknown/
twitter.com/Syria_Protector/status/852294101429088256
express.co.uk
thesun.co.uk
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/04/12/trump-on-putins-support-for-butcher-assad-russia-is-backing-truly-an-evil-person/
theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/06/the-dead-were-wherever-you-looked-inside-syrian-town-after-chemical-attack
youtube.com/watch?v=cZPEqfUyWNA
twitter.com/Pamela_Moore13/status/852301243737395200
maps.southfront.org/more-information-about-alleged-chemical-attack-at-khan-sheikhoun-revealed/
youtube.com/watch?v=dsHweqH3HFo
twitter.com/repmarkpocan/status/851818961394073600
thebureauinvestigates.com/stories/2012-04-19/putin-the-richest-man-on-earth
almasdarnews.com/article/isil-claims-20-us-kurdish-soldiers-killed-east-al-raqqa/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-04-12/trump-says-u-s-will-not-label-china-a-currency-manipulator
More 4d chess, no doubt

God bless Assad and god burn the eternal jew

((((jared kushner))) is the real president and a soros dog

Did Drumpf kill dima?

Cant wait to see trump backpedaling on the wall too to see what their retarded fan boys gonna say.

>South america is rightful islamic caly

this is the good one

> implying it wasn't iranian clay under Mahmoud

I'm honestly getting sick of this Nork shit
We know no one is going to do anything, that'd just be way too fucking messy and bloody for everyone .
It's gotten to the point my boss asked me multiple times today if "those slant eyes shot any Americans yet?"

>Rafida, majoos, etc
You know the rest

Are those his wives in background?

>Based Sheikh Imran Hosein interviews The Saker

youtu.be/pVTo5rXDCxw

decent primer on ahmadinejad and iran elections
>brookings.edu/blog/markaz/2017/04/12/hes-back-ahmadinejad-reenters-the-electoral-fray/

Prolly. He`s in jail now. lol

FSA offensive to attack ISIS in SW Daraa has stalled
almasdarnews.com/article/free-syrian-army-offensive-southwest-daraa-stalls/

>one tiny pocket, and they can't eliminate it.
JEJ

Ali help us, Ali help us
Ali, Ali, Ali help us
Ali help us, Ali help us
Ali!
Ali help us, Ali help us
Ali, Ali, Ali help us
Ali help us, Ali help us
Ali, Ali, Ali help us

We carried your sword,
We returned to the battle of Badr and Hunain
As with Qusayr and Siffin,
we will achieve the victory Nasrallah promised

Ali help us, Ali help us
Ali, Ali, Ali help us
Ali help us, Ali help us
Ali, Ali, Ali help us

We are your Men, conquerer of Khaybar
An unexpected victory at the gates of hell,
thousands of men fought

Ali help us, Ali help us
Ali, Ali, Ali help us
Ali help us, Ali help us
Ali, Ali, Ali help us

Sufyani returned in hopes of revenge,
not knowing that Karrar was born in Ka'aba

Ali help us, Ali help us
Ali, Ali, Ali help us
Ali help us, Ali help us
Ali, Ali, Ali help us

Hezbollah arrived in Syria to protect our shrines from the cursed army

Ali help us, Ali help us
Ali, Ali, Ali help us
Ali help us, Ali help us
Ali, Ali, Ali help us

We have come to Syria,
guided by our leader to remove the Takfiri

Ali help us, Ali help us
Ali, Ali, Ali help us
Ali help us, Ali help us
Ali, Ali, Ali help us

With help from Haydar,
Hezbollah cannot be underestimated
We'll sacrifice ourselves anywhere in the world

Ali help us, Ali help us
Ali, Ali, Ali help us
Ali help us, Ali help us
Ali, Ali, Ali help us

Jaish Al-Nusra suffered day and night in the battle of Qusayr
It was foretold, that by the Shia they shall crumble

Ali help us, Ali help us
Ali, Ali, Ali help us
Ali help us, Ali help us
Ali, Ali, Ali help us

>INDIVISIBLE GUIDE: LEFTIST ORGANIZATION TRAINING PEOPLE TO DISRUPT AND HARASS
>founded by (((EZRA LEVIN))) and (((LEAH GREENBERG))) former democratic staffers

www.indivisibleguide.com

who is this guy? why I never heard of him?

All the build up just for a good joke. Best Korea strikes again.

So here's my theory: They planned massive coalition naval exercises in Bahrain for last month and this month. The area is full of ships, now more than ever, because they brought in ships from all over the world.
I think it was deliberate, and they are all going to head up the Suez Canal and hit Assad. That's my theory, and I'm sticking to it.
Weather report for ships in the area:
metoc.ndbc.noaa.gov/ProductFeeds-portlet/img/fwc-sd/rs.txt

Drumpf

5th Naval fleet is stationed in Bahrain tho.
youtube.com/watch?v=xaTKDMYOBOU

>get china to buy our coal
>get china to publicly turn on norks

oh yea,totally not 4d chess

I don't get your point.

fucking Kim man, what a waste of a happening

my point is aren`t there supposed to be a lot of ships there bc bahrain is home of 5th fleet?

>Now watch me how I nuke this street

AL MAWT LI AMREEKA
AL MAWT LI ISRAIL
ALANETALY YAHOOD

unironically asking your opinions not trying to shill or anything

how can there be peace with assad?

i mean,how even if they defeat all the rebel factions.....it's not like they'll just start liking him,you know

and i get the question,if not assad who can do it.....

but like...how the fuck can all this end?

There is always a big presence, but for those exercises, they brought in fleets and shit from all over the world. Only about half the ships on that linked list are regularly stationed in Bahrain.
Thanks for the vidya BTW. Watching it now.

so americans are scared of a weak nation like north korea.....now imagine how scared they are of a powerfull nation like russia

Not the same guy. Desert people all have fucked up teeth. But these guys aren't fucked up in the same way. Canines are different, nose is different, brow and bridge are different, lower lids are different.

They're similar, but nearly every feature is different to some extent. There are a bunch of real examples of this shit though.

Trump Says He Offered China Better Trade Terms in Exchange for Help on North Korea
wsj.com/articles/trump-says-he-offered-china-better-trade-terms-in-exchange-for-help-on-north-korea-1492027556?mod=e2twp

get comfy cuz it`s brutal

Fuck off, beaner

>He added that he told Mr. Xi: “‘But you want to make a great deal? Solve the problem in North Korea.’ That’s worth having deficits.
tough guy 4d chess

So he's just like the globalist lackeys before him that value imperialist foreign policy over the health of U.S. economy. Plus, cozying up with communist China while resuming the cold war with a white Christian Russia? Doesn't look like a good deal to me.

This is a CNN interview with Army stationed in Raqqa
Reporter asks if they're afraid that Syrian Army will use chem weapons on them
youtube.com/watch?v=RWllkJ0hPxg
If there's any way to get America to commit troops on the ground , it's this. Russia should completely disband SyAF and do all the air strikes themselves, but they're not smart enough for CIA Chess

Opinions of recent Tillerson-Lavrov meeting?

useless

figured.

>Doesn't look like a good deal to me.
that`s because you nor I have read pic related japanon

ahh yes (((tony schwartz)))

>tony schwartz
“I genuinely believe that if Trump wins and gets the nuclear codes there is an excellent possibility it will lead to the end of civilization.”

so it was either a cunt like hillary clinton or trump

China are quite happy for America to get bogged own in a new Korean war while they simultaneously get trapped in a conflict in the middle east.
Two-front wars are great for nations. Just ask the Nazis.

We had a choice during the primaries.

youtube.com/watch?v=MiEhgObdtho

any news from yemen?

LEBBEYK YA BASHAR
LEBBEYK YA ALI

GOD IS GREAT
DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISRAEL
A CURSE UPON THE JEWS
SYRIA WILL PREVAIL

Aleppo?

>Syrian media and activists on Wednesday reported that Israeli aircraft hit targets of Hezbollah and the military of Bashar Al-Assad's regime.

i24news.tv/en/news/international/middle-east/142582-170413-syria-denies-reports-of-israeli-airstrike-near-damascus

>BREAKING: ‘Explosions heard at Syrian army base' amid reports of ‘Israeli airstrikes’

>‘Israeli airstrikes rain down on Syria' in alleged attack on Hezbollah

>Witnesses claim the sky was “full of warplanes” before blasts were heard in the region, according to reports.

express.co.uk/news/world/791307/Syria-airstrike-Israel-army-base-Falitah-barrens-Hezbollah-Syrian-Arab-Army

>'Loud explosions' have reportedly been heard near the Falita Barrens in northwest Damascus

thesun.co.uk/news/3321817/israel-attack-syrian-army-positions

reminder;

>The Syrian leadership has sent messages to Israel warning that any further strikes by the IDF on targets within Syria’s borders would be met with Scud rockets fired deep into the Jewish state

>Syria warned that Israeli strikes on Syrian military targets would be met with the firing of Scud missiles...at IDF bases, while an attack on civilian targets would see Syria launching a counter strike on the Haifa port

timesofisrael.com/syria-threatens-to-fire-scud-missiles-at-israel-report

>“In 2017, all of Israel is under threat,” said Col. Itzik Bar of the military’s Homefront Command. Preparations are underway for Israel to deal with “very high amounts” of incoming fire, he said.

washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/israel-plans-mass-evacuation-if-war-erupts-again/2017/03/21/307ee840-0e4f-11e7-aa57-2ca1b05c41b8_story.html

The Israel airstrikes reported today were fake

>Israeli forces near the Gaza Strip have been placed on high alert, fearing retaliation from the Hamas terror group over the assassination of one of its top military leaders in Gaza on Friday night.

timesofisrael.com/as-israeli-forces-go-on-high-alert-after-faqha-killing-hamas-may-be-looking-to-avoid-a-war

>Iran vows to 'liberate' Golan Heights

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/226732

>The IDF is set to conduct extensive military drills in the Golan Heights and in the West Bank starting Sunday

timesofisrael.com/idf-to-hold-drills-in-golan-heights-west-bank

>Nabih Berri, Speaker of the Lebanese Parliament, called Israel's proposed legislation to annex a section of disputed maritime territory a "declaration of war."

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4940559,00.html

>IDF launches 2 drills in Israel’s south

timesofisrael.com/idf-launches-2-drills-in-israels-south

>In sharp contrast to the clauses of the peace treaty between Israel and Egypt, Egypt has recently been carrying out massive development work at the airport in central Sinai.

>On the face of it, it is not clear how a large airport will help fight terror. On the basis of this claim, Israel allows Egypt to ignore the restrictions imposed by the peace treaty on the construction of military installations in Sinai and to bring more and more military forces into the peninsula.

nzivnet.com/articles/5297

>Israel can expect to get hit with a cyber operation over the upcoming Passover holiday, based on a number of social-media indicators, according to a new report obtained exclusively by The Jerusalem Post on Monday.

jpost.com/Israel-News/Israelis-warned-of-increased-ISIS-threat-abroad-ahead-of-Passover-holiday-485312

>Hamas Acquired Heavy Short-Range Rockets, Israelis Fear Passover Massacre

jewishpress.com/news/eye-on-palestine/hamas/hamas-acquired-heavy-short-range-rockets-israelis-fear-passover-massacre/2017/03/29

you don't know that

Yes, I do.

prove it

No you don't

Al-Masdar news said it was true.

kek

Do to, Leith.

r8 my new girlfriend /sg/

Al-Masdar issued a Syrian Army denial, but left open the possibility that Hezbollah was attacked.

also, Syrian Army has denied plenty before that turned out to be true

almasdarnews.com/article/update-syrian-army-denies-israeli-airstrikes-hit-forces-hezbollah-unknown

they also wrote an article saying the Syrians denied the attacks.
almasdarnews.com/article/update-syrian-army-denies-israeli-airstrikes-hit-forces-hezbollah-unknown/

I've liked some of their articles, but Israel didn't hit Damascus or Hezzies. AMN even retracted the story. twitter.com/Syria_Protector/status/852294101429088256

>express.co.uk
>thesun.co.uk
>(((Witnesses)))
Wew, great evidence. Video where? Or "phone charge was low"?

wait what
>U.S. President Donald Trump, in an exclusive interview on Fox Business, described Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad as a “butcher” and “truly an evil person,” noting that the relationship between Syria and Russia is “bad for mankind.”
>“I think aligning yourself with Assad is a big mistake because he’s a butcher

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/04/12/trump-on-putins-support-for-butcher-assad-russia-is-backing-truly-an-evil-person/
wtf

I'm assuming /sg/ saw this:
theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/06/the-dead-were-wherever-you-looked-inside-syrian-town-after-chemical-attack

Biggest piece of shit propaganda I've seen written on the subject. The dumb fuck even claims the "sarin" came from a fucking air launched "rocket." He then goes on to inspect a random, intact, warehouse to prove the Russians wrong. Shameless.

trump never spoke in favor of assad
youtube.com/watch?v=cZPEqfUyWNA

But never like this
Went from "bad man" to "baby-killer animal"

he called assad an animal because he outsmarted hillary and obama....now the god empeor will show him who is the boss!

Hey anons,watch this brave Syrian women fight off a huge rat

twitter.com/Pamela_Moore13/status/852301243737395200

God speed SG.

It's VT(removed from site), so grain of salt, but:
maps.southfront.org/more-information-about-alleged-chemical-attack-at-khan-sheikhoun-revealed/

>Sarin
>"We could smell it from 500 metres away"

Trump's naïve political goal sending Tillerson to Moscow was to have a united front of G7/EU states and the language of international shame on Russia for supporting Assad in Syria.
They want Russia to abandon him so they can go in without threat.
Russia however, does not give a shit about shame.
The EU and G7 could not form a united consensus, as the only thing left to sanction Russia on is Oil/Gas sales and SWIFT, neither things the EU want to touch because it would destroy them.
So talking tough is all they have, and it will go no where.

That stuff mostly aimed to emotional housewives and those who mentally close to them.
But main problem that now we also have Ivanka, who are eager to "ask daddy" to punish "bad" people.

Of course Putin has no shame. He's robbed his own people of $80 Billion dollars. He's more Crooked than Hilldawg. I'm impressed at his level of corruption. Kills political opponents or jails them. Kills reporters. Embezzles money from the country and engages in open corruption. Maintains hold on power for as long as he wants. He's a good dictator.

Except for letting in Muslims.

WTF i want ww3 against russia now

youtube.com/watch?v=dsHweqH3HFo
>Trump: "Assad is an Animal"

t. CNN

Did you guys see this yesterday?
Are burguer politicians on the verge of gaining ethic and principles?

twitter.com/repmarkpocan/status/851818961394073600

Makes Drumpf look like a Chump. Drumpf is retarded for waiting until 70 to become president and he's only worth a few billion. That's pathetic. What a scrub.

The key is to become president when you're much younger. Then, you just make deals on the side, use your power to amass wealth.

Putin is worth $60-$70 billion. He got the money while in office. That's amazing. Drumpf must piss himself thinking of how stupid he is for wasting his entire life trying to get a few measly billions when you can just become president of Russia and easily amass that wealth.

thebureauinvestigates.com/stories/2012-04-19/putin-the-richest-man-on-earth

Hilldawg and Drumpf should suck amazingly wealthy Putin's cock.

>Even with US and Jordan help
>They still can't win vs based SAA heroes

Hahahaha

> tfw that female Assad

>The same American shill using the same tactics every thread.

Fuck off

looks russian

qt as fuck

Its probably hurting their voter base and endangering their continued employment.

Is Tr*mp also going after the Houthis?
Fuck off

he's hinted at the idea of backing the saudi backed government

Who are 1-7

>when ur 6/7ths of the way through civil war and chill and u commit warcrimes

>ISIL claims over 20 US, Kurdish soldiers killed in east Al-Raqqa
almasdarnews.com/article/isil-claims-20-us-kurdish-soldiers-killed-east-al-raqqa/