Race mixing - is it really good or not? We need to have this out...

Race mixing - is it really good or not? We need to have this out, because Aryan supremacy sounds an awful lot like inbreeding to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nafs)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

W r o n g.

Try suicide.

This thread exists 20 times over.

I'm sick of this retarded discussion.

Sage.

171- Whatever your heritage is, develop a good personality, value of that will destroy the idea of nationality supremacy in your brain.

172- He who cares about his heritage and nationality cannot develop a good personality. Unless he's educated and knows several languages.

173- He who can say "I am this" is a man, not "my father was this".

174- Even if he can revive a dead man just like Jesus, don't boast about your father. Talk about your own values, if you're a real man

175- O the ignorant who brags about his race, all humans came from a mother and a father

176- I wonder who was created from silver, bronze or gold?

177- Did they come to this world by their creating abilities, or, they're more than flesh, bones and muscles?

178- Only things that praiseworthy are strong mind, being able to protect yourself from Nafs (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nafs) and education

I love Ali. He's one of the most brilliant muslims.

>inbreeding
You need to understand what words mean before you start threads trying to argue about their concepts.

I thought you shag sheep not your siblings?

That corn could readily have been short and empty
Genetics are totally random within the choices present

you fucking kiwi

Race mixing is terrible on a scientific level. Why?

Each race has certain diseases and disorders that only affect them, including cancers. People in Asian suffer from stomach cancer while people in Europe tend to suffer from intestinal cancer more. When you mix races, you create people who are more susceptible to disease and disorders that affect both groups instead of limited problems they would suffer if from only 1 race. This is why you are seeing such a huge fucking increase in mental disorders and depression going on, including autism.

It seems like people are losing their fucking minds is because they are - the mixed people are suffering from mental disorders because you are mixing genes from 2 different races and opening the kids up to all sorts of problems. Its why medicine that used to treat some disorders no longer work so well - not because people are becoming resistant, but because there are more mixed people, and the drug does not work the same way on them.

while I largely agree with you and don't mean to be rude, I have autisim despite being white (Irish/German/French) is that different enough to cause autisim or am I just broken

>North Korea = 105
>China = 105

Does anyone really believe this?

Wtf I'm a vegetable now

Well, personally I think Autism is a creation from genetically altering foods, or adding in shit to milk. All those preservatives transferring over from mom in the womb to you.

3rd or 4th cousins is fine. 1st cousins is part of the reason Africa and the Middle East are so fucked up.

mya dik looka lika lefta one.

Oh look, two different types of corn that when mixed results in an improved corn! So, that means we can mix black and white to have... *look statistics* Oh wait, forget about it, there's no improvement in mixing a good type of human being with a borderline subhuman.

Mixing corn together.. not mixing corn and potatoes.

Europe already has a massive, diverse genepool. We have several billion whites, we just dont need nigger genes

u better be the white brazilian type, not nigger or spear chucker

WTF I love Islam now

CAREFUL
thats how they trick ye, soon you will abstain from vodka, bacon, and youll be fucking your 13 year old wife with herpes

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with babies and breeding? It's creepy as fuck.

Plants =/= people

Plus that's eugenic with the purpose of making more harvest. Hows mixing a nigger with a white going to do anything? Get a slightly smarter but still retarded black guy?

Nice and thick, just like Tyrone DeShawn Washington's throbbing masculine black member.

Damn... really makes me think... I will make my daughters breed black because it just makes scientific sense... why would you want weak children.

cus niggers

Yep. I get this impression too. It's always the half breeds or mulattos that feel the need to project "all races are equal" meme because they themselves are insecure about where they stand in the race question, so they deny it for everyone else.

Because pregnancy fetish.
Can't speak for the other anons though.

You should probably actually research what inbreeding is before complaining it.

As long as you aren't reproducing with your cousin or closer there isn't going to be a problem. Hell some research shows reproducing with your second cousin is ideal with child genetic health.

At a certain point if the genes of two people are too different you end up with issues, which happens with humans too.

That is the case. They are not welcomed really in either race, so they are insecure and have to try to make things more equal for them. They really have no culture to look or belong to. Mixing is fucking horrible for people. I know all of this to be true, because I am a half bastard and have spoken with medical professionals about medicine, diseases, and disorders but they cannot even imply this with any research they do or they are cast out of the medical field.

What genetics an offspring is handed is largely a complete gamble.

Race mixing is no better or worse than monoracial pairing