After seeing what happened to Trump can we give this man some respect for standing up to the (((deep))) state?

After seeing what happened to Trump can we give this man some respect for standing up to the (((deep))) state?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zdMbmdFOvTs
youtube.com/watch?v=e-IWzHfpstg
jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-Contributors/When-Ben-Gurion-said-no-to-JFK
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

Respect

he was a dumbass. Trump is smarter then that.

His portrait hangs in two locations in my house. His death was America's greatest single loss ever and I regret it every day.

Kennedy: Avoided nuclear war with Russia in Cuba at the behest of his generals.

Trump: Literally paving the road to nuclear war with Russia.

Why is every shitposter on the internet so convinced that we would just up and use nuclear weapons?

They are paid in order to believe so, I believe...

Fuck off kike.

Trump has morphed into a monstrosity. If you can't see that you're an idiot.

He got one sense of power and can't control himself.

Sadly it seems the liberals were right about trusting Trump with nuclear weapons.

If I could vote again I'd vote for Shillary, I don't give a fuck.

F

>Oy vey you disagree with neocoenian wars you are a paid shill.
>good goys die for Israel

F

He almost caused a nuclear war with Russia with the bay of pigs incident that's why the CIA killed him.

lmao
You're the kike, kike
Get your sharteblue shit out of here please.

"we" wouldn't, but Trump would. and should.

>shilling this hard

luckily we've been immunized to your lies by the more obvious shills

Do you actually trust Trump with nuclear weapons when 90% of the things he said on the campaign have already been proven lies?

Ill amend my
statement.
You're a fucking retard if you think we're going to war.

>attack Syrian base of Russian ally where Russians have military
>thinking we're not one step closer to war

Are you braindead?

holy shit this guy

The paid shills are out in full force.

JFK seems to get under their skin more than anything.

This.

Occasionally the CIA really do do God's work, if only to save their own skins.

No. He pushed integration which ultimately led us to this bullshit. I guess he thought it was nothing to loose your head over.

But I thought he was sucking Putin's dick?

Did you forget the Russians defeated Hitler and Napoleon.

At least he had principles rather than being a con man.

Bay of Pigs. Operation Northwoods. Expanding Vietnam.

Kennedy didn't stand up to the Deep State until they well and thoroughly fucked him. Trump's lame ass Syrian strike is literally fiddlesticks compared to what Kennedy allowed during his first year. You idiots have zero sense of perspective.

Fucking retards and your rose-colored nostalgia glasses.

they think they're preserving his legacy. which is in a sense true

oy veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

He cheated on his wife. JFK was a piece of shit

>implying his whole family isn't part of the deep state

holy shit why do women love watching movies about the kennedys so much. had to watch another TV special because my sis was watching it

the marilyn monroe of politics

Trump cheated on his 8 wives.

By the time his term is over he'll be converting to Islam.

His legacy is that he died. It's incredible that JFK is considered an anti-war, anti-deep state hero.

Before JFK, we had our foreskin in Vietnam. After JFK, we were balls deep. You know who got us out of Vietnam?

Fucking Nixon.

JFK took a bullet for not being a bitch to a cabal.

>principles

Yeah Im gonna need some proof on that.

source nigga

soure: JFK

youtu.be/zdMbmdFOvTs

He's the first and last president to stand in the way of Israel. His brother tried to register the zionist lobby under FARA and was allegedly murdered by Palestinian.
youtube.com/watch?v=e-IWzHfpstg

He was totally a bitch. Bay of Pigs? Vietnam? Each thousands of times worse than what you bitch about Trump doing.

Sure, he drew the line at Op Northwoods, but not agreeing to bomb Americans and hijack our own planes is a pretty minimal bar.

Oh, and he cranked out a good speech. That must make up for everything.

Hearing in the new millennium about so many great men who knew what was happening back in the past is cryptic. If it weren't for the internet, so much would be lost and hidden by the powers that be.

To be fair he was president before the immigration act of 1965. If we hadn't started letting in third worlders and maintained a 90+% white population, integrating our one minority wouldn't be a huge deal. Also there was no welfare state, so nogs couldn't breed like rabbits without starving

JFK...only democrat worthy of being called a man. ...also had a huge Irish dick.

Yeah. He sent Ben Gurion a letter threatening to pull US aid ... and then didn't pull US aid.

Super tough.

Drug addict. Son of an illegal smuggler. Admitted idolator. Serial adulterer. Still...he was my President.

You're the one getting a boner for jfk having "principles" here, not us.

his legacy, in the end, is that he died trying to stop it. but admittedly the shills don't care about that, they care about the cult of personality

t. Drumpfag

Jfk died for us

when he could have done something useful instead
that's the difference between JFK and Trump

he literally caused the zionists to chimp out and led to ben gurion stepping down.
jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-Contributors/When-Ben-Gurion-said-no-to-JFK

Meh. The only thing he ever stopped was Northwoods. He did their bidding on the rest. I'll grant that he recognized the threat the deep state represented and would have done things very differently were they not there, but his resistance consisted of one speech and failure to authorize military action against our own citizens. Everything else he went along with.

The difference is Trump sold out the first chance he got.

Literally fought zionists and was murdered. You think Trump would ever oppose his masters, goyim?

They offed him for that.

I wouldn't be surprised if he converts to Judaism after his presidency.

When's the last time Trump said radical Islamic terrorism?

We were cucked on that one too.

I still believe in the long con.

Unfortunately, it was one of Mexico's greatest losses too, with his dead Mexico's chance of being free died, whoever is president of my country now is just a CIA's puppet, we all know that, i wish that america goes back to the nation it was, for this whole region

That is an /x/ tier theory. There are as many theories about his reasons as there are authors who write about it. The simplest is that he was going senile (which was true), knew it, and didn't want his legacy to be overshadowed by stupid dementia-induced mistakes.

Someone like Ben Gurion doesn't step down because a Catholic philanderer talks mean to him.

>1961 Eisenhower warns the American people of the military industrial complex
>1962 Joint chiefs of staff propose operation northwood to JFK to launch terrorist attacks against US civilians and blame it on cubans to allow us to escalate the cold war and enter into direct conflict with cuba
>JFK rejects operation northwood
>1963 JFK assassinated
>1964 Gulf of Tonkin false flag incident allows US to finally escalate cold war with russia and enter into direct conflict in vietnam

JFK fought the system and paid the price. They still got what they wanted.

I don't know who he is but he looks like a bitch lol

bad bait

F

he was too good for this world.
when you go against (((them)), you go for a slow ride in a convertible on a sunny day with poor security detail in dallas
RIP my nigga.
the hero we didn't deserve

That quote is about the Soviet Union

I just threw up in my mouth.

(((Communism)))

you should've shat in it instead

>Trump is smarter then that

*than

ANUBIUS

I'd rather shit in yours.

Hilarious it is Trump watching him burn crash but seriousness in all can't we nuclear weapons get his hands on codes let this guy.

They were actually right about this.

SO SAD.

my dick just threw up in your mouth

Expert bait

gather round this smart old motherfucker

RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS