TRS Forums

Are the TRS Forums not pure cancer like this place this is now?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jE58WHd6QI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>digits

kek wants to know

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

Wish I knew but also kinda don't. I don't want to bring any cancer with me if I choose to migrate. I'd feel bad if I fucked their thing up those guys do a lot. Otoh they kinda owe me one for being the guys who redpilled me.

I imagine that it's like growing up. Like this is the crazy high school/college years, but the TRS goys are the ones actually in the work force

We'll I'm still I'm grad school so I wouldn't know.

TRS are 100x better than this shithole, as much as I hate TRS shilling TDS is a good show and 8gag pol is turning to shit bc of imkikey

I still just want FTN back. TDS will never hit the level of commentary that JazzHands did.

>TRS are 100x better than this shithole, as much as I hate TRS shilling TDS is a good show and 8gag pol is turning to shit bc of imkikey

Can't listen to a show that goes on and on about the jq and one of the hosts is married to a Jew. The fucking hipocracy of it.

I felt that way for a couple months but I'm back on it. From what I understand Enoch and his wife split after the TDS guys were doxxed.

I know this sounds cucked as fuck, but he has done a lot of conversion and exposed Jews alot. Even btfo a kike professor in an interview

FTN is god tier, I don't know when they'll be bak, if ever, but my god was it great. TRS radio has just had a cloud of blackpill over it since the doxx and its just been getting worse

He still should've cleaned his own life before doing stuff about it. Glad he's putting him money where his mouth is.

Jazzhands is back, actually. He said on twitter today that he's bringing FtN back soon, though he didn't say exactly when. Keep an eye out for it, though.

yeah see
I saw that too! I was so happy. It almost made Trump cucking worth it.

Almost.

>its coming back

I feel whitepilled as fuck right now. I think I'm gonna throw up the sleeping pills

can you imagine they thought they'd be doing anything but larping?

I thought the forums got shut down after the dox?

What do you mean?

I could just be fucking dumb right now because I'm tired, so keep that in mind before raging at me for nigger reading comprehension.

did they?

Don't know. I tried to join a month before that and got knocked back. They're pretty tight over who can join.

Idk how TDS was conceived but they couldn't have thought it would ever amount to anything. Unless they are indeed Mossad and the Enoch thing was planned bait and switch from the beginning.

I'm not sure, I was never on there but I remember hearing something like that on the podcast, they might've just stopped letting people join at all though

Ah, okay. Yeah, it could've been a thing of just shitposting but they were so blackpilled they never thought anything was going to change. Then everything happened and they were a "big deal" before they had time to do anything about it.

What would you like to know?

This place is cancer, is it not cancer?

Are they still up now that user said they weren't?

Seems reasonable given attempts by Buzzfeed and Vice to write hit pieces on TRS around that time.

When is fash gonna be back up

Is always been up. Just had to do some purging.
It is not cancer. Faceberg and reddit are cancer. Thru 504um I was able to set up a fundraiser for a certain minority group facing genocide.

Haha yeah basically. No way he's getting a divorce over some banter with friends.

It will be different. More powerful, IRL politicians. So less shit post, more eventful.
After summer last I heard.

McFeels is back on twitter, and he says FtN is coming soon. I stopped going to the forums after the whole Mike debacle.

I still listen to the show, and love TRS. I just found a local crew that does more for me than a web forum could.

Sounds /comfy/ as fuck. Should someone join if they're tired of the garbage here? I want to get "serious" about this. Helping out where I can and just being part of a legit pro-white community

Texas?

>implying having an identity is not cancer
Reddit's around the corner.

Hah, no, but I've got contacts with the Goylers. I'm not gonna say where, exactly.

Did you find your goys via TRS or DS or was it luck?

I'm hoping they can get some "alt-right" politicians elected in the mid-terms.

Can you imagine the kvetching that will happen if we actually get one of /ourguys/ into political office?

Glad to hear. Jazzhands is muh niggah.

I'm trying to run away from the reddit cancer, you fuck.

Found them via TRS. The local meetups and pool parties are where it's at. Great way to meet likeminded fellows and pull together a group that's 1488 and serious about it.

I would imagine not but it's probably slow as fuck and comes with all the forum baggage like attentionwhores, mod dicksuckers and people who want to get a "reputation"

You have to get vetted because they have some sensitive information (IRL meetups) that can't leak to groups like antifa, I think you have to have a long history on Twitter or Facebook they can look through to make sure you're not trying to infiltrate, I even think you need to have a Skype interview, that might be just for the meetups and IRL secret organisations though

I don't stop coming here just because I'm on their site and others.
Recruitment is opposite now. You go local, then into the 504um.
So in Texas, thru local groups, connect, move up now that you're known.

Too many shills and LEAs trying to get in and screw over good innocent men. Hope you understand, user.

trs is cancer

Pussy, I'm in Texas.
But, we have many cells here so I'm not letting much out.

Thanks for the info

I have no problem with vetting actually. It makes perfect sense in the current year.

I understand, but I can't stand my state and want to move, but want a community online in the mean time.

We have many.
It's growing still.

You need to apply to run for precinct chairs, gentlemen.

Yeah I remember them saying that now, it's a pain in the arse because I doubt there's any NZ organisations, certainly not where I live (too rural)

Then you create one.

I can't be a edgy as the goylers. I'm actually in the biz. So I recruit more like me and we do well. We're more like owners and managers as opposed to foot types plastering campuses.

We also need to get undercovers to form a 5th column kind of like a ton of Bannons

true

He lied about that. Check his HWNDU appearences. He has his wife with him.

It'd be an organisation of one mate, there's only about a 1000 people living here and most of them are Maoris, the only organisation I know of here was the European Student's Association and that got shut down. I'll stick to Sup Forums and lone wolf stuff

His wife was on TDS before. She knew about the show, he never left her and never will.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jE58WHd6QI0

Is that what you're talking about?

>being a TRSodomite

He did.
Sadly the jewess was not loyal. She didn't cheat, but didn't stay with him during a hard time.
He's building his confidence, and he'll get with a good younger goy girl soon enough. Mike is good, he was just in hell land. He needs to move.

>He did.
Bullshit. Where are the proofs?

Jazzhands is back on twitter (under a new handle but confirmed by Seventh Son as legit) and he says FTN will be back soon with Halberstram. He's massively blackpilled by Trump's recent actions and news about Bannon.

first post most cancerous post

>didn't stay with him during a hard time.
>hard time
>you are revealed to have been running a nerd nazi community on the internet >hard time

>implying kek is cancer

Proofs? She couldn't handle the pressure.
I'm down here and he's in jew York. I can't verify anything. Nobody can but them.

ftn was p good

No

It's a fucked situation, I got redpilled at the same time I was dating an Asian girl (for 3 years at that point) and it led to a lot of internal strife because I was in love with her, we broke up a year and a half later because she cheated on me and frankly it was the most bittersweet feeling imaginable, there was the betrayal but also how great it felt to be free of caring about her..

Can't wait for Syria to fill your cities with Sarin, Iran to nuke your land, and the muslims to wipe you out for eternity.

TRS is a honeypot, you have been warned.

But so is this place.

Losing your job, having the MSM write hit pieces about you, effectively being blacklisted and having the full weight of the jewish controlled establishment gunning for you = hard fucking time.

You probably don't have much to lose yet. Building a career, getting married, establishing yourself, and reaching your mid-thirties means you can't just turn around and do it all again. You can't just bounce back from shit like you do in your teens and early twenties.

>t. Common Faggot

Using the Internet is a conspiracy. You got that right, kiddo.
Hell, I'm completely black listed from my former profession. I underestimated the corruption of our political system. Challenging them WILL ruin your life. I'm pretty fucked, oh well.

My thought is that if we could mobilize the masses of NEET we have, myself included, we would take the world over. Imagine all of us start making videos on jewtube or whatever at once...

There aren't enough jews/shills in the world to flag all the videos.

Since you're blacklisted, could you tell me what you did, and how you wound up that way? I'm seriously afraid of what my life would become if my views were ever public.

I work in a liberal cesspool (seattle), and work at the center of the poz (gaming). I'd lose everything, and my decades of study/learning would have gone to waste. I'd probably wind up fixing computers at car repair shops or replacing broken iPhone screens or something. I'm 36.

Any forum with usernames and egos to inflate and protect is going to be shitty beyond all comprehension for any provocative political discussion.

why not start you're own redpilled gaming company? I'm sure there's a big market for it these days.

Democrat politicians are much more powerful than they seem. That's all, I'll have to change industries and start from the bottom.
Just.

I'm similar to you pal. I'm not professional, but I've been modding forever. I'm 30, working bluecollar job in NY, kicking ass there. Not in the industry because I'm not a pozhole and really unwilling to be a limpwristed faggot. Maybe I could undercover shitlord at Rockstar NE, but I really don't want to work around shitlibs.

Gaming looks entirely compromised or heading that way at this point. You'll never see a WN biker gang in GTA ever.

>Gaming looks entirely compromised or heading that way at this point.

I could go on for hours talking about what's wrong with gaming + poz. It's irrevocably infested with SJW bullshit. There's no going back.

I work in a very specific area. I've talked with some of my sane coworkers about leaving the company and going off on our own. I'll be honest though, at my age, I've lost touch with what gamers want.

We have artists, designers, and manchildren who never grew up. They're the SJWs, and they're the ones with their ears to the ground when it comes to gaming. They're fucking losers in every respect but their jobs, but they know social media, forums, and they're gamers to the core. We'd need someone like them to even have a shot at doing anything popular.

We host 'women in gaming' meetups that are for women only. They invite SOPHOMORE girls in computer science programs so they can recruit them. We've hired them before they finished school just so we can have women in the office. They take their paid internships here and we give them jobs right away.

We have gay pride festivals in office. Two trannies at the office, and yes they use the women's room... It's disgusting. The list goes on and on.

I'm done with gaming. I fucking hate it.

Haha oh my god dude that's brutal. Did you go into it from college or...?

No, I actually started a software company 12 years ago. I had no idea what I was doing, but someone asked if we had any free contractors. I was like 'uhhh, yeah, me', and they hired me on my credentials as a company - not a college degree.

I did that work for 2 years, got really familiar with the software development world, and used that experience to get into gaming 7 years ago. I have no degree, but it hasn't been an impediment to finding a job.

Do you work at Valve? Tell us about HL3.