Women Sexually Assaulting Men

We live in a fucking matriarchy. Why aren't the sexual harassment and battery laws that are already on the books used when women sexually assault men?

I have to deal with sexual harassment from women almost every day. Recent examples:

>Asian nurse squeezes me arm
>bar slut grabs my ass
>female PROFESSOR squeezes my arm during private meeting
>black woman cutting my hair rubs my shoulders

This is fucking bullshit. If I spanked some random whore in public I'd probably get killed by a lynch mob of white knights or arrested by cops (the biggest white knights of them all).

Why are women allowed to get away with this fucking shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermesmann_v._Seyer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Men are the women now, and women are the men

Get used to it. These are the fruits of (((feminism)))

lmaoing at your life sissy faggot
t. 160 cm 120 kg alpha sexlord

i enjoy it

Shit I'll be a stay at home dad.

Bring home the bacon biatch

>women sexually assaulting men
Nice

Can we all agree that roachposters are worse than leafs and poos combined?

No, you'll be a divorced dad whose ex sleeps with niggers and kidnaps your kids, while you have to pay for it all.

Just be a sissy, it's what (((they))) want. Settle down with a nice daddy, or be a sissy and accept being abused by women.

I find women flick my nipples a lot when they want to humiliate me about them

>5'3 and 260 lbs
You're a big roach

Yeah that's what I'm talking about. They're allowed to get away with that shit. And if you tell them "no, stop sexually harassing me" they'll just laugh because they're so insanely entitled that they assume you're joking

Flick her clitoris

it doesn't stick out

Ive actually been raped by a woman before. Second week of uni, i was sick as a dog, she let herself in to 'help' me and ended up riding me. Not a good time.

Just be stronger than the woman. That's literally it. You have a persona installed inside of you LITERALLY to do this, to where you instantly win fights, arguments, sex, and any sort of dominance related thing with them. YOU LITERALLY HAVE A GOD HAND. FUCK OFF FAGGOTS AND JUST BEAT YOUR GIRL IF YOU CANT OUT TALK HER (which should literally be the thing you can do better then her because you can critically think).

they know I'm not joking. they just like to bully me.

>Using american dog units
Crawl back to the USA you american cockroach
France is muslim and should use muslim (metric) units.

I was literally raped by my girlfriends best friend, and the few people I've told the story to just make fun of me and ask "if it was good," presumably because she's attractive and young. The double standard is very fucking real.

You know full well this is not a viable option. The lack of recourse, legal or physical, that men have in conflicts with women is pretty damn well documented.

It's the path i choose and I love it, it was the obvious choice since my partner is a PhD and I'm a laborer.
I clean and cook which takes up maybe 4 hours a day at the most, and raising kids is easy if you can teach them a little independence.
There is nothing in this world more satisfying than raising children, the fact that women have fought for 100 years to live the shitty lives of men astounds me, they had it so fucking easy.

*passes out from inbreeding*

female phd dilutes her genes by marrying a sub 100 iq retard.

my sides.

>they just like to bully me.
You really should consider becoming a feminized sissy.

>TFW want to work towards fostering realistic gender roles and realistic interactions between men and women, but also like being tied up, mocked, and sexually used by libidinous ladies. I've noticed that since feminism went into hyper-retarded extremist mode, women generally want to be dominated and choked in bed. Shit sux for sexually submissive degenerate males like myself.

How the fuck do you get raped by a woman.
What the fuck is wrong with you nigger?
Just punch her in the jaw, or fucking subdue her.
Women have the strength of small child.

If I wasn't intelligent we wouldn't be a compatible couple.

The Russians get it

Roachposting is bestposting

OP is a faggot though

Here's my confession I got my fri friend rapes by a fat slut.

In the days of Myspace I met a fatty that promised alcohol. I was still 20, her trucker husband was on a route far far away. I came over and got drunk as fuck, she gave me head and I fucked her in the ass. My first anal experience. The next day I called my buddy up and tell them to come down and let's meet up with this chick because she's cool as shit. We end up going to her house the next night and getting drunk as fuck. Maybe a white boy and he be a Mexican who looks like Napoleon Dynamite with a six-pack of cheeseburgers. They go in room in room and after 10 minutes of him being in there I hear screaming. He's screaming get the fuck off of me and she just riding him and forcing herself on him. My friend comes out of the room looking Disturbed, shortly afterwards. Realize it if we were reported that she would probably say we raped her and we would be in jail. Sobered up and went the fuck home.

I was black-out drunk and didn't fully understand what was happening. Once her tits were in my face I couldn't stop from getting hard, and she just pushed me over and took it from there.

I got raped as a child by a woman. Nobody believed me. It's fucking terrible.

Glad I'm a foot man then

wanna get really fucked up, check out this shit!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermesmann_v._Seyer
>>tl;dr a woman has the legal right to rape a man and than sue him for child support, all while avoiding jailtime

Understand it is a trap and a snare. Do not be deceived and drawn in or you will go to prison.

You can't be serious. She does not respect you.

A Leaf calling me a sissy

Nigga, if you are black-out drunk your dick is physiologically not going to get hard due to the cardiovascular effects of alcohol.

Furthermore, it's still a fucking woman. If you are really against it you can still just force her the fuck off you. You just sound like those feminists right now that are like REEEE HE LOOKED AT ME, WHITE MALE LOOKED AT ME REEEE, RAPE.

Be honest with yourself cunt. You weren't that against it.

Hawt

>if you are black-out drunk your dick is physiologically not going to get hard due to the cardiovascular effects of alcohol

Untrue, I've had sex many times while blackout or near-blackout drunk.

>black woman cutting my hair

Go to a fucking barber. A white one.

She definitely does, we have a relationship built on trust and respect, we also have two beautiful blue eye'd blonde haired children, that I've done a fantastic job of raising and educating.
I'm living the life my friend.

Take more drugs and less vodka, potato

Damn, Ivan. I'm sorry your dick doesn't work

But you're sort of right. When you are that drunk and you don't understand what is happening -- you aren't really against it. It just feels nice while you are laying there.

That's why it's rape, dude.

I did a lot of fitness modelling in my youth, and can confirm, women are the most entitled sexual assaulters ever.

Theyd stand there staring at me waitng tk get changed, constantly make comments about my ass, ive been grabbed at more times than I can count.

All the while they scream "M-MUH RIGHTS. THIS NUDE PHOTOGRAOHY IS ARTISTIC, N-NOT SEXUAL."

STOP making fun of me

Matriarchy and female centred society in terms of law is more eugenic.

This

?????????
Aside from the second one
I don't understand how this is sexually harassment.
I've had men and women do this to me all the time.

>how
Op's autism/baiting

How old was she?

Exactly

It's usually uneducated people that believe people with Ph.D's are God's gift to man kind and having one elevates you above the others.