Muslim judge found dead in hudson river

inquisitr.com/4140478/sheila-abdus-salaam-first-female-muslim-judge-found-dead/

Whoops

yea

I wonder who's behind this murder

Oy vey! Let's frame the Whiteys so the white genocide can continue. Nice goyim. Keep fighting these Muslims and let us rule the Holy land. Don't you like the Christ Killers to rule the Holy land? Good goyim.

My money is on some nigger she sent to prison who just came out.

Good. This always to muslims.

>go fishing at night
>fall in

Everyone is going to look for a racist FUCKING WHITE MALE perpetrator. But it was probably her Muslim husband.

Muslims are so fervently religious that they really think the fish want to learn about Muhammad

lol

Ok poo in loo, a black Muslim judge gone. Praise God. Pray u might be able to shit in a toilet.

>be first muslim judge
>drown

>Black
>Muslim
Nothing of value was lost. Just thinning out the herd.

oh this is terrible. truly sad

She was black, of course she couldn't swim

This honestly.

Or it was domestic. Maybe an honor killing since her beck is exposed in that picture.

HOLY SHIT --
Guys. Think of how many Muslims transferred their cases to this judge knowing they will get their way

Die-versity in action.

ALLAHU AKBAR

JEWS DID THIS SURELY

good

>Calling out JOOS
>Trigger POOS

I'm sensing a pattern here.

well that is a shame

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T WEAR YOU WEIRD HAT

>implying this wasn't some form on """honour""" killing by other muzzies
>implying a white trump supporter won't get blamed

>mfw

N-No

get rekt cunt

I wish the same for you too, Tubby

>be woman muslim nigger judge affirmative action appointment
>get honor killed by another nigger for violating sharia law

IT WAS A SUICIDE. JUDGES AND LAWYERS HAVE ONE OF THE HIGHEST SUICIDE RATES. IT WAS A SUICIDE. JUDGES AND LAWYERS HAVE ONE OF THE HIGHEST SUICIDE RATES. IT WAS A SUICIDE. JUDGES AND LAWYERS HAVE ONE OF THE HIGHEST SUICIDE RATES. IT WAS A SUICIDE. JUDGES AND LAWYERS HAVE ONE OF THE HIGHEST SUICIDE RATES. IT WAS A SUICIDE. JUDGES AND LAWYERS HAVE ONE OF THE HIGHEST SUICIDE RATES. IT WAS A SUICIDE. JUDGES AND LAWYERS HAVE ONE OF THE HIGHEST SUICIDE RATES.

>dindu muslim

good

>only one user bothered to read up and see it's a suicide

This is why pol isn't even deserving of the title of autists.

Thank you user. I now know what nurgle demons would look like in real life.

Is she ok?

>Muslim judge found dead in hudson river
Looks like a heart attack to me.

Better than that, she's good.

Who suicides like that when you have resources for more pragmatic methods. Ones that don't involve freezing and struggling in a panic before suffering the drowning?

Sounds stupid

That's amazing.

How exactly does this happen? Does his immune system simply not give a fuck? Is this just a byproduct of not bathing?

It's like his skin is being taxed to the limit and the fat is seeping out of his pores

nation of islam are as much Muslim as jehovah's witnesses are Christian..

That's one way to lose weight

>head uncovered
haram

You don't have to wear a hijab once your menstrual cycle ends permanently.

But Muslim women still do it for the same reason they wear niqabs.

Nice quads

interesting

THAT'S JUSTICE BABY

So you can't see the bruises her muslim husband gave her when she tried to deny him sleeping with his gay lover?

Yeah. You're all a bunch of degenerates. I've seen you in your mosques, in your nice little white dresses, bending over for Allah like a good little sissy. A very obediant, very ugly and hairy sissy.

You're like the fat girl with a really good personality of the shemale dating market.

>not even a simple headscarf
bitch got what was coming to her

You'd think a woman versed in Sharia law would know to keep her fucking veil on.

How much you wanna bet it was another mudslime

who cares

and nothing of value was lost.

Wait I'm confused....she's the first female muslim judge OR the first female muslim judge found dead?

>Who suicides like that when you have resources for more pragmatic methods. Ones that don't involve freezing and struggling in a panic before suffering the drowning?

She probably took pills, which aren't hard to find in NYC. Also, jumping into the Hudson in NYC *is* suicide. If you don't die from the current and somehow swim to safely, the disease from the sewage and chemicals will surely get you.

am I suppesed to give two shits?

did her dad catch her without a burka?

and nothing was lost
>mfw unbanned
>mfw one last sandcoon

Either another muzzie or Jew killed her.

woww even after all sketchy with her and the clintons and Anthony wieners laptop, she still got elected to a high appeals court??

this is a great question for me to get a better word on