Would Sup Forums marry a woman with short hair? If not, why?

Would Sup Forums marry a woman with short hair? If not, why?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=U65h0kKqhuo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sure. She can switch up hairstyles from time to time as well. No shorter than OP's pic, though.

YES

if she has boobs and preferably a vagina, i would marry her on the spot

No because marriage is a jewish institution and I am not a kike.

you know hera and zeus were married right

are you saying greek deities are jews

Actually the most badass bitches I have ever seen
have had short hair.

Then you will die childless like a good goy.

Has potential for wifedom.

Attention whore. Toss her overboard.

As long as she's white, sure.

Usually means they are tomboys which means they are more active and down to do fun hobbies guys do.

But if she's one of those short haired feminist vegan cunts then no I wouldn't marry a girl like that.

i only date girls with short hair because i hate when hair gets everywhere.

>"""married"""
Zeus pretty much fucked anything he wanted and Hera was more of a sidepiece, granted she also fucked around.

>woman
>badass

Short hair = feminist
Fuck no

>all whites die
>world is whiteless

And? What a problem?

but at least he had the decency to try hiding it most of the time

who did hera sleep around with? this is disconcerting and totally ruins my headcanon

No. The fantasy of fixing a tomboy is one thing but actually having to do it is another.

Yeah. Just wouldn't marry a girl very short hair, like either a buzzcut or ultra dyke cut. Has to be short hair that still retains that sense of femininity. I fucking love tomboys.

>world is whiteless

Impossible assumption. Without whites, there is no "world".

what's there to fix? she's perfectly cute and sexy in every way. shorter hair makes her head look demure and adorable etc.

plus you can tag-team other bitches with her

it's like a contrast, right? the femininity with a certain jolie laide from the short hair no makeup look. i get you!

Women look better with long hair. If she looks cute with short hair she'll look even better with long hair.

Ok, and what is the problem? Whites too good for this shitty world.

Depends how short.

i think you just have shit taste. you probably like valley girls who wear tons of makeup. short hair girls are fun once and a while and are def wifey-material

>what's there to fix?
You're too far gone.
>she's perfectly cute and sexy in every way.
Being boyish and disobedient is not cute and sexy, thanks.
>shorter hair makes her head look demure and adorable
Do you even read the shit you type?

>Would Sup Forums marry a woman with short hair?
Yeah. Long hair just gets in the way.

Greek deities were actually newish inventions. Plato was a Jew. Look it up.

>Does she worship Christ?
>Is she a left-wing faggot?
I see no problem with it.

The problem is that people I despise will inherit something they don't deserve.

>Whites too good for this shitty world.

Agreed, Rus-bro.

The opposite even. I like me some plain rural country girls.

>implying marriage is needed for a loving relationship and/or kids
Fuck off you fucking dumbfucktard kike shill

And that's right, I will die childless because I don't want kids, but that's a completely separate issue

perhaps you're not secure in your masculinity if you're afraid of a tomgirl making you her bitch. i'm not trying to insult you either--maybe it's possible that would happen... to you. real men don't have to worry about such things.

i have truly been red-pilled

ohhh yeah i getchu

>Would Sup Forums marry a woman
>marry
i will not fall for your plot thot

My girlfriend has shortish hair and we're probably gonna get married once I finish college. So yes

This, wife has short hair and hair doesn't get in face during sex

You can kill your genetic line if you want, my friend, but the nuclear family is tits and everybody knows it.

this is a pretty important distinction. my short hair girl likes guns, wants us to move to the south, and wants to have at least 5 kids. meanwhile some short haired girls at my college are manic social justice cunts

>wanting to die alone because women and responsibility are both scary

God bless friend

Yeah dude, the tomboyish features while being feminine make my dick diamonds. It's as if they're still a girly girl at heart. Them being athletic is a huge bonus too, rather it makes me even harder.

>wanting a masculine bitch
Nigga, you gay.
The nuclear family is shit. If you were a real traditionalist you'd know that.

>The nuclear family is shit. If you were a real traditionalist you'd know that.

Name a better system.

>caring about women at all

one where he gets a harem full of staceys despite his massive autism and social anxiety

>preferably a vagina

boipuccy always reigns supreme and you know it faggot

we haven't had a spiderman thread for a while.

The way that it's always been before modern times destroyed the family: large extended families living together and supporting each other. A household being just a couple and their children is a very recent development.

>headcanon
You mean your imagination?

Love how you retard Millenials have to invent words for things that already named.

i've rarely seen women pull off short hair styles and even then if they decided to have longer hair they are always better looking in long/medium length hair.

calm down gavin mcinness this isn't amateur hour at your local hipster nightclub, this is 4chin. everything here is ironic.

But when doing from behind, there's not enough to grab on to. My wife had long when we met, cut it short for me, I liked it but now she's growing it back. Both are good.

Not interested.

You're homosexual. How big is your trap folder?

Nice projecting faggot.

he has a trap fetish but still wants to breed

I actually prefer short hair on a girl. It's just that not every girl can pull it off.

>meet qt short haired girl at work
>she's engaged to some nu-male faggot
>get her to go on a few dates and she starts sending nudes
>get along great, she's going to leave her fiance
>bitches at work hear and start rumors about me and ruin everything

i still miss you brandi ;(

>you're not secure enough to be gay
You're in denial. Accept you are gay and be the end of your bloodline like nature intended.

>large extended families living together and supporting each other.

I do not like the sound of this. I'm from Mississippi, and there are way too many households now where 40 year-old grandparents are taking care of their single-mom daughters and their future-criminal grandkids. This "extended family living" business is just subsidizing out-of-wedlock births.

This is probably not what you have in mind, but it is the reality that exists now in the West.

...what do you mean?

>she should look like a guy, but like a sissy and not a manly guy
Ok bud

>preferably

Hair is ultimately cosmetic. While it may serve as a red flag in some cases, all that matters is that she is not hideous, remains a virgin, and hates leftists.

Yeah, because that kind of situation is totally what I'm talking about. Damn, you niggas stupid.

I fucking knew it.

And wears her hijab.

your standards are too low. you need abundance mentality.

lots of aggressive faggots itt. do you feel tough callin people GAYYY over an anonymous message board where they cant smash the fuck out of your emaciated nerd frame? lol

English is not your first language, so I'm not angry, but I specifically said that it's probably not what you meant.

I have my own taste and whatnot beyond those three basic qualifiers.

My wife cuts her hair short after our babies are born. She calls it the "Great Fallout," where her hair thins greatly. It takes about 6 months to fill up again, and short hair is less embarrassing when she scratches her head and gets tangled in loose hair.

>breeding with tomboys ends your bloodline
Did you never pay attention in biology? In case you forgot, tomboys are females. Females can give birth.

You're the one talking about homosexual urges and girls(male). You'd be the kind of guy to go "2/10 wouldn't bang" in front of a naked athletic female just because of the fact that she has a bob cut.

Chicks with short hair are low-maintenance 90% of the time. It's a good look for a lot of women, just don't get too short

bob cuts always add 2-3 points

Women that look good with short hair almost always look great with long hair. Short hair is feminist, and creates masculinity. Short hair is indicative of mental/emotional damage (why women cut hair when sad/mad/etc).

t. armchair psychologist

I'm dating one and can't really complain. More often than not people hating on short haired slim elegant women are just closeted gayboys afraid of giving themselves up

>NAH I ONLY LIKE BIG TITTED WOMEN WITH LOONG HAIR HA HOW ABOUT THOSE VAGINAS, HUH?

>short haired slim elegant women

Noice. Those are the greatest womenz. Audrey Hepburn comes to mind.

i like bottom left the most. it sort of reminds me of this painting of joan of arc. much more interesting than the top left one which is the one i assume you like the most

besides, chicks with mental issues are the fucking best! just wear some sort of protection while you sleep, or chain them up somewhere so they cant hurt themselves... or you

Wouldn't even be a bad body if her ass was as fat as the rest of her

>Audrey Hepburn
Classy. She has almost exactly the same body and facial aesthetics to pic related, just taller and hair kept slithery below ears

Short hair on a woman is like long hair on a man - sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Exactly

This is as short as I would go.

Audrey was beautiful.
Pic related is my wife, that's the shortest her hair ever was.

I would marry this qt oven operator

Post feet.

...wat?

Marriage is a shitty deal at the most id knock a woman up but i won't marry one.

She's gorgeous. Heavily French or Scottish perhaps? And never post your family here, my man. My girlifend has similar haircut, but bangs are more defined and hair exceed her ears just 1cm in length

Why so you can pay child support for 18/19 years?

>at the most id knock a woman up but i won't marry one.

Is that a realistic possibility for you?

Part Scottish yes. Yeah haha, some of the people here are raging autists about anyone you post. However that picture won't get any hits on a reverse search.

Yeah that seems like the downsides of a marriage without any pros lol.

>Why so you can pay child support for 18/19 years?
I wouldn't id likely ditch the states for the Islands or end up in prison.
>Is that a realistic possibility for you?
I am a piece of shit as a person plus i get violent so yes i think some cunt will try taming me by trapping me with a kid.

I am on the downward spiral anyway (i live for today i don't give a shit about today) so if i get a woman pregnant then it just happens since i have no legal control over a girlfriend or a wife in this society thanks to white knights.

Do you feel comfortable that literal Asian rice niggers, bix noods, roaches and American mongrels can try to doxx you? Wouldn't do it. What is the rest of her genetic make up? She has some well defined Gaelic features

>I am a piece of shit as a person plus i get violent
Maybe do something about that? Not being sarcastic, but you could try not being a piece of shit. No one's perfect anyways.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=U65h0kKqhuo

Well I don't really care about race kek, at least not as much as I used to.
I don't think she knows much about her heritage. It took a fair bit of effort on my part to discover mine, she hasn't really done it yet. Believe it or not, she's part native.