SIGNS TO SPOT SHILLS (SHARIABLUE,LEFTYPOL, AND R/MAT)

>Back to plebbit
>back to r/the_Cancer or T_C
>Neo-Con shill
>Shareblue shilling for kike lover Trump now
>Wow crash and burn nuclear codes
>We WWIII now
>Give up guys the shills won
>Cadre
>Doesnt know about the ID system

Not an argument.
Notice how they substitute hollow buzzwords and rhetoric mixed together with hypothetical delusions.
Notice how when you make an actual argument they can't address any of the points and temperamentally default to doubling down on those emotionally charged buzzwords (classic lefty kike tactics).
Reminder that Leftypol is actively here doubling down with Shariablue to gaslight brainlet casuals because they are scared.
Reminder that all events hurt Israel and China was meeting with Trump at the time and shit bricks.
Reminder that China owns Shareblue so of course they want to hurt Trump because they are scared shitless.

youtube.com/watch?v=NU2TapgWl-A
It has been aweek now and you should have saw the attack as a power play by now
Im

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine_kinship
bbc.com/news/business-39583571
docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>Cadre
u wot

>Some shit band nobody ever heard of
Coldplay?

>he's scared of other opinions
lmao
nice try kushner

KYS faggot, this isn't a raid. Everyone on Sup Forums hates you and wants you to leave

nah just faggots

wew lad thanks for bumping

>Cant even use photoshop
Top kek

Yup, its another spot the redditer thread, thanks for starting off as the first OP.

>le im just le baiting le shills
Stop shitting up this place with your cancerous roleplaying and fuck off back to /reddit

you're a dumb ass nigger if you truly think trump is not supporting the zionist agenda. you're just as bad as lefists.

I luv you Phillipines-senpai

>doesn't know about the id isystem
Actually a good point, I will look out for this more. Thanks, Philibbro.

>Phillipines-senpai
How dare you say that. Flips don't use Japanese honorifics. Call him "Kuya" next time.

>"Kuya" and "Ate" are also titles used to address older male and female cousins (regardless if they are the eldest or not, but older than cousin addressing them) as a sign of respect. It may also be used for people who aren't necessarily relatives but are older.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine_kinship

>using T_D
Instantly ignored.

Add "user has flag where around half the population doesnt even have internet access" to the list.

>doesn't say nigger or other slurs
>says euphemisms like n-word

>Sup Forums willingly inviting reddit users in and defending them
Jesus christ, I knew this place was bad but I didn't know it was THAT bad.

Don't forget the shit excuse of memes they use.

Kinda funny, All of a sudden there has been an INSANE increase in the amount of Shi.. People talking shit about The_Donald. Kinda like some Organization(SHAREBLUE) Has a new directive.

What the fuck is a Cadre. No shilling here.

Kek back to plebbit shill
everyone is shill here fag
Allahu Akbar
Allah souriya bashar al assad

anything against trump is leftist shilling huh? that's why you're an idiot in it's original term. dumber than a retard. you lord an savior will fail you, then we will have a hardcore leftist as president to make things even worse.

Yeah I see no shilling in there either
Cadre is used by shills to frame (((Kushner))) as the antichrist and forgets that their job description is to discredit Trump, not emphasizing there is still Trump support that is full of ebil nazis

G-go away /lit/

Or just leave this shithole and go to mlpol's website.

Lately the shills who have been spamming are Antifa faggots so salty that they keep getting BTFO and we keep laughing at them about it, so they think they will strike out at Sup Forums to "win". Some are Shareblue who have been working in tandem with Antifa. The ones who got caught spamming that one line and their images labeled as IMG_XXXX.jpg are the Antifa faggot campaign.

They've given up trying to show up in public because people are beating them the fuck down now, they are getting arrested for being little faggots, and they are in serious fear of prison because they know they would be turned out. What was the number that got a mandatory 8 years? 40?

Smashing a fucking trash can, breaking a few windows that supported Hillary lol, and even crying for police when people stepped up to them - they are a fucking joke and they are so fucking mad that this is the cold truth they lash out like the little kids they are. Its only a matter of time these retards get hooked on heroin, if they aren't already, and end up fucking ODing, dying from AIDs from whoring themselves to pay for heroin, or committing suicide because "life is so unfair for them" while they sit on their ass and refuse to try to do for themselves.

Fuck them. They deserve the prison sentence, the AIDs, the ODing, and the suicide for being nothing more than drowning weights around the necks of their families

Wrong image friend.

>anything against trump will be ignored, demonized and shut down
hmmm... sound like you guys are being like the sjw fascists. stay sheep, good goy.

thanks.

Nice try redditard

shill shill shill
my ctr ghost
shareblue shill
>implying im not just trolling for free
damn i love trolling Sup Forums

I've been here since 2007 user
I went here for Code Gayass and never left since

You need to go back to your containment thread.
I follow the policies not the man. So far he's gone back on most of his words. He's sucking jew cock, while Kushner is going to create greater Israel and Bannon is getting kicked out.
I still have hope for the wall and the refugee ban. Also fuck you t_d
>le god emperor
>1000 d mahjong

All bullshit aside, your 3rd paragraph is clearly a cum depository.

YOU ARE RETARDED. BEEN HERE SINCE '07 AND YOU STILL NEED TO FUCKING LURK MOAR. GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEE

>REEEEEEE
M8 its been always a rule that you should lurk moar
There is no such thing as never leaving Sup Forums

Russia

Checked, also true.

>Not coming here in 2005 for Eureka Seven
Look at this newshitter

bbc.com/news/business-39583571

I was still a Newgroundsfag at the time tho

>ywn see the Super Mario Bros Z ending
Fuck that furfag anyway

this

barely anyone talked about the_donald until like a last week when a nonstop torrent of shilling telling everyone to go back there sprang up

really made me think

So its basically the JIDF and Trump cucks version of "CTR calling"to frame redpilled Sup Forumsacks in defense of (((Kushner))) or whatever kikes directly controlls Trump?

And who is supposed to be funding and controlling that when its not the fucking kikes?

Divide and Conquer m8

>bing "mlpol"

And here you see an example

The thing about the MarchAgainstTrump shills is they don't realize they're not the first wave. They think this place has never been assaulted.

>neocon

high shill

Or its simply the fact The_Donald cucks chimped out after Syria and banned everyone and every discussion about Jews and the Jewry in Trumps recent moves, so everyone knows its really you reddit cucks chimping out here and spaming your cancerous "WAHH HE SAID KIKES HES A SHILL" shitposting and not just just leftycucks pretending to be retarded Trump cucks? Which is why we kindly tell you to kill yourself and then fuck off.

>If you call Trump what he is you're a shill
You have no idea what a neocon is, do you?

>knowing what goes on at reddit

sounds like you are the one that needs to go back

>pay your fair share
>gives Merkel a bill
>doesn't want to dissolve NATO because that was never in his platform

kys faggot

My problem with images like that is half the time it's probably people from Sup Forums false flagging

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html

>Were winning
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
We'll still be here m8, and you fucks feel into the Sup Forums rabbit hole enjoy your stay lads

check the comment history idiot

>muh false flag

can you proven some false flags that happened before?

Shariablue AMA

Shariablue AMA 2nd thread

I've seen plenty of fake tweets or fake news articles on here to push agendas

Sup gang? Groovy thread.

Thanks for sharing the info Finnbro
I've been looking for a cleaner screecap of the Shariablue user for days now, thanks

>to criticize Trump you must be shill
How suprising. Redditards are used to echo chambers so I have no doubt you are trying to male Sup Forums another echk chamber, a censorship-free one. Now is the time to fuck off.

Hope you enjoy this cancer called leddit Sup Forums.

ITT: Reddit gets mad when it's called out.

The campaign is over, fgt.

The hysterical edge and autistic screeching that always peeks out sooner or later is how I identify them. Lefties are so angry and violent. At least our shills are. They never sound like real Sup Forumsacks if you read carefully. They're much too drama queeny.

Shariablue faggot

DELUSIONAL
DRUMPFTARD
DAMAGE CONTROL

These threads need to fuck off.

>filename
Fuck off

Nigger, it's not about criticizing Trump, it's about blatant shilling. Yesterday I was arguing with someone about something that had nothing to do with Trump, leddit or Republicans and I was told to go back to "thedonald" multiple times and called a Trumpshill.

Shariablue getting mad?

Reminder that 4chanx can filter these images

IGNORE THIS IT'S JUST KIKE PROPAGANDA

I am not supporting your cheeto drumpfullstiltskin zionist pupppet anymore! He was never \ourguy\
he is just a

This chart may be interesting to note. For about two weeks, starting around 3/29/17, use of T_D has spiked up.

>unironically posting Reddit screencaps

Go back to your fucking containment board.

Kys shill