BASED Taiwan outlaws consumption of Dog and Cat meat

THANK YOU, TAIWAN!!

> Beijing (CNN)Taiwan has outlawed the consumption of dog and cat meat, as the island's legislature on Tuesday passed a landmark amendment to its animal protection laws, according to island's official Central News Agency (CNA).

> "Taiwan's progressive ban is part of a growing trend across Asia to end the brutal dog meat trade," said Wendy Higgins with Humane Society International.

cnn.com/2017/04/12/asia/taiwan-bans-eating-dog-and-cat-meat/

Fucking finally, the gooks are starting to come around. Hopefully this spreads accross Asia. Because let's be honest, eating dogs and cats is probably the most subhuman thing you can do.

Kek watches out for the doggos and cats of his people :)

But it taste good you fucking retard.
>le can't eat bird too cute

Why?
They're fucking animals, doesn't amtter if it's a cow or a dog.

Food is food, you can't make a argument against this without using muh feels. The same as liberals.

It's still gonna happen, though

Kek speaks truth.

One step closer to being human Taiwan.

>Mexico

The purpose of a dog and cat is to be a companion for mankind.
The purpose of a chicken or cow is to be eaten.

To fulfill the purpose of a chicken or cow and eat them is not an aberration. To eat what could have been your companion, however, is wrong.

Reminder that only autistic retards see a distinction between consuming dog/cat meat and livestock.

who in the fuck cares? as long as we keep eating living creatures we'll still be considered savage, primitive animals

>not an argument

Apparently healthy human meat tastes good. Why don't we eat them to you goofy ass nigger?

Dogs have evolved to be our companion, it's not the same as a bird or a cow. A bird doesn't want anything to do with you and a cow would shit on your dead body.

>taiwan
>gooks

>evolved to be companion
lol. they only like you because you feed them. without food, you are nothing to them

d'awwwww that little piglet looks so happy.

aren't they just precious

Fug, if I'm in dire straits and it can be burgerfied...

Sorry Fluffy and Fido

Who cares? Dogs and cats are animals. Your ancestors didn't give a shit about animals so why should you? Caring too much about pets is a sign of overcivilization, no different from any other form of degenracey.

do baby pigs make for good eating? I thought the bigger and fatter, the better

yes it is, you're uncivilized as fuck because you're Mexican.
>beheadings
>cartel
>so fucking bad they flee to the US en masse
primitive subhumans enjoy barbaric things while civilized people do not eat dogs and cats.
>why can't we just shit in the street? it's only natural. taking a shit anywhere is the same, as long as it comes out.

Maybe if they were resting on a bed of mashed potatoes... Maybe

GLUE FACTORY STOCKS AT ALL TIME HIGHS

The good ones sure as shit don't hand around simply because you feed them. Maybe a valid argument for most cats but not dogs.

I only like most people because I get something out of them. Why would I enjoy being around people I gain nothing from? Humans probably taste good, humans are animals, some humans are worthless, why can't I eat them?

Don't argue with chinks about this. They don't have empathy.

Dogs have been beside us so long that they have evolved to understand human body language, such as pointing and facial expressions.
The ability to understand pointing is something that not even all monkeys have.

chinga tu madre, dogs are olev

Actually you can moron. A dog is one of the only animals to recognize human expressions. They evolved with us and developed a whole part of the brain just to do recognize them. They are meant to be our companions, not food.

A cow will not jump in a freezing lake to save you or take a bullet for you. The only "fucking animal" is you.

You know who makes arguments without feels? Non humans, autists, and robots. Which are you?

>why can't i eat people
>empathy

Holy fuck, if you can even imagine putting a human on the level of an animal you should be gassed. Pet owners are such pathetic fuckwits.

Are you white or yellow?

Yeah, humans are far lower. Look at you for example. I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Last I checked humans were the only species to destroy the planet, what makes you so special? Why do you think you deserve to live?

Fuck you. "muh human" are such pathetic fuckwits.

You know who base their entire arguments around feels? Women. You know who assign arbitrary human-like characteristics to animals? Sad cunt, emotionally stunted cunts who've never formed a meaningful relationship with anyone.

>muh peta membership
holy shit fucking end yourself you useless muh feels subhuman.

Why do things that have faces taste so good?

Keyword, entire.

Your family members are made of meat, any who are not working age are only taking money. So why not eat them? It's just food. Give me a logical reason that doesn't involve feels.

>You know who assign arbitrary human-like characteristics to animals?

Yes, people who have formed meaningful relationships with many people. I know people...

>i just make up random definitions based on mUH FEELS
kys liberal scum

WITNESSED

Do you even know the history of the dog? It's a fact. Try actually reading something some time instead of just spazzing out with memes every time something triggers you.

Because your life is a failure and your on pol when you could be doing anything else.

just as retarded as the Indians who ban the slaughter of cows for muh feelings.

Maybe because there are better alternatives like dogs who don't make you sick if you eat them.

I am doing anything else. I'm at work eating in our office.

Youre the only motherfucker with autism in this thread. You're extrapolating the want for some basic decency to full blown emotional hysteria.

By every indicator possible, people who own dogs have a better social life. What the ever-loving hell are you talking about?

By the way disliking dogs, not understanding their role/purpose as pets is a secondary indicator of autism.

Investments
You keep and raise your child in hopes he/she can provide for you in your time of need
Also, empire building, wealth and genetic continuation and shiet

Humans liking animals (pets)
An exchange of needs, companionship/ cuteness for internet points/ security/ farm work for the person vs food and medicine for the pet
In other words, you're basically your pet's government

>you cannot eat dog meat
No meaningful exchange between individuals/ animals (except internet points which apparently people care about greatly nowadays)

Why is this news? Its not like people can just find dog meat anywhere in the streets there anyway. Taiwan isnt mainland Chinese. Theyre not that desperate.

>Mexican

Alot of humans deserve less respect then animals
A seeing eye dog is infinitly more valuable to society then a nigger.

>not food
anything with muscles can be food dumbass.

You just based your entire argument over emotion.

Not treating animals with respect is a litmus test for being a sub-human.
I'm talking about livestock as well. They should be raised in good conditions and killed humanly.
You just revealed your true inner nigger

>>>/reddit/

>lol china
Anything made from matter are food

Lol and yet you can still consume dog meat here :D

And in some parts of the country, one day you have a dog and next day it is gone, because some gypsies eat it :D

Your autism is showing. The world isn't that black and white

In America that gets you killed.

No, the cops shoot your dog and then they shoot you.

> Chink

The post.

You people are disgusting desu. You are in one of the most economically prosperous nations, yet you willingly choose to act like 3rd world African niggers. And i don't mean just eating dogs and cats. The way all Chinese people treat eachother and others is what is truly disgusting.

You fucks better be honest about backing the U.S. in putting the hammer down on Kim. If you guys Jew us, I swear to fucking god it won't be good for China.

You cannot kill gypsies because it's rasist, also police will do nothing because it's rasist

Nobody wants to be racist here, therefore we have neonazis in parliament

Maybe in liberal infested cities.

we are not economically prosperous and we do not act like 3rd world african.

Taiwan is the only civilized place in East-Asia along Japan and HK. It definitely isn't going to spread out.

>we do not act like 3rd world
Then explain why four chinks who live in my house need 50 pairs of flip flops and leave trash everywhere because it's not their fault.

Ohh is this that game where we have to guess which statement is true and which one is false?
This is tough.
I'm going to say that the first statement is true and the second is false.

Taiwan YES!

We need moar cat and dog

Good news

Cats are for fags and have no souls tho

Banning on dog consumption took them long enough.

But they can eat all the cats they want cause fuck cats.

>L

I never can grasp why Americans pretend to care about this. Or at least I didn't used to. I know now it's just racists trying to prove superiority over Asians, because they know they're inferior to Asians. Americans are the most animal abusing motherfuckers on planet Earth. Only Australia even comes close in regard to meat consumption alone.

>B-b-but eating animals isn't aaaabuuse!!!
Sure it isn't. That's why millions of chicks a day get thrown into blenders and calves get locked in boxes away from their mothers in the dark, being force-fed until they're killed. Real humane.

That's correct.

>Only Australia even comes close in regard to meat consumption alone.
Time to chop the rest of your cock off

Only utter retards like the gooks consume carnivorous animals it's not a coincidence that they are consumed no where else in the world they have the most amounts of toxins due to the 10 percent law

Meat consumption doesn't mean animal abuse you dumb chink.

We can definitely improve on our treatment of livestock, but to say we are worse then China is a very large stretch.
They do the very same to their livestock. There is an annual feast in China where they chain dogs up to posts and sever their limbs alive or burn them alive. They do this so the animals cry out in pain and the other dogs get scared. They do it so the adrenaline will make them "taste better"
Try and tell me this happens or is accepted in America.
Stop defending sub-human culture.

If you have 1+ cat(s) go back to reddlt

TAIWAN CONFIRMED FOR NOT A CHINESE OUTPOST

Only humans deserve that arbitrary title of companion, faggot. Only humans deserve empathy.

this is clearly western propaganda. they choose minority areas in southern china and pretend it happen everywhere

But dogs are literally subhumans

most asians already don't eat dogs you fucking idiot.

The fact that your government or other people don't stop it is enough for me. If there was a town in America that did this, it'd be shut down so fucking fast

B-b-but you care about animals, right? Because you're not some s-subhuman like those CHINKS!

Right? Yeah, exactly.

1: yes it does
2: the way it's done isn't even much of an attempt at being humane, so you can cut that excuse making horseshit right now

I don't know if you're worse. You're definitely no better.

>They do the very same to their livestock
Yeah, exactly. The SAME, not worse. So why do you think you're better again? Answer: because you have white skin and mommy's bank account.

>There is an annual feast in China where they chain dogs up to posts and sever their limbs alive or burn them alive
Americans do that shit too. I see dog and cat abuse nearly every single fucking day in this country. You can shoot your high horse now. Americans are the fucking LAST people I would consider benevolent to animals. You're just being delusional now.

Why don't you fix minority areas in Southern China?

fucking chink hiding behind his proxy, get rekt by NK you small dick

>inb4 china threatens war

Get fucked commie cunt. If you wanted to argue about factory farms, which is legitimate, you'd start your own thread.

Now you're stuck sucking tiny chink cock. gg

The fact that it happens anywhere in China is unacceptable. That kind of degeneracy doesn't happen even in rural shitholes in the United States.

>Last I checked humans were the only species to destroy the planet, what makes you so special? Why do you think you deserve to live?

Literal fucking nu-male detected. I bet you're a feminist and an atheist too, reddit scum.

Wht don't you fix detroit ?

So you going to address your blatant hypocrisy, or just nod your head and chant along to the "White is right!" bullshit? You know I'm right. You filthy white niggers don't give a shit about animals. You say so on a daily fucking basis. You just grasp for anything to try to "prove" you're superior to Asians, who you're not actually superior to.

Neonazis are MAD.

So, the Japanese diet is real? I'm going to chow down on a spent-plutonium rod.

We're giving it a shot. I've noticed you didn't even elect Geert.

>Americans do that shit too. I see dog and cat abuse nearly every single fucking day in this country. You can shoot your high horse now. Americans are the fucking LAST people I would consider benevolent to animals. You're just being delusional now.
Most of it is a direct result of having niggers in your country, here it happens maybe twice a year and people that do it either get karma or arrested if they get caught

We're further along in animal rights then what ever shit country you migrated from.
Most Americans are at least trying to push animal rights. The Chinese just accept or ignore the abuse.
I was raised right and I've seen how most family owned farms work. They treat their animals with care. The person who needs to get off their high horse is you.

Political corruption
If you can't have an effective animal welfare and rights system
It's better to let the populace eat them as animal control as cats and dogs, if bred uncontrolably, will cause healthcare or food (ravage farms) crisis

No, I'm talking about white people, you sack of worthless shit. White trash abuse animals at a phenomenal rate.

wtf i love china now

What color are you?

Money is on yellow

>We're further along in animal rights
Brings pic related to mind. You don't give two shits about animal rights and you go out of your way to harrass people who do. Fuck yourself to death with a tomato stake.

I'm white. I'm just apperantly the only white man who isn't a fucking hopeless piece of shit.

So are Turks but we dont eat you.

Dogs are literally subhumans so they're OK to eat

>we
You aren't doing shit but make retarded posts