How do we deal with the hipster problem?

How do we deal with the hipster problem?

>How do we deal with the hipster problem?

Don't acknowledge them whatsoever; they do it for attention.

Gas them all.

GAS GAS GAS

Gas, my friend.

I unironically like that outfit

Does anyone think we could redpill hipsters with nontraditional, edgy viewpoints?

Like every other problem. Ban them.

finally a thread with 'muricans

what's the deal with all the fucking foreigners lately?

it's felt like my grad school classes in some of these threads

a class for a trade being a mandatory elective

thought this was more of a trend last decade

Pants are too short. No one ever wants to see hairy pale male calf's.

I would unironically like that outfit if I was a wandering salesman from the 19th century selling medicinal tonics.

>How do we deal with the hipster problem?

Stop the jews from making more of them, obviously.

Do hipster still actually exist? What year is it, 2011? I thought everyone embraced post ironic minimalist fashion these days.

i'm bout to ave me a night onda town

how do people walk around like this? I'd never be able to deal with all the attention. I do my absolute best not to stand out at all

12. gauge

It's current year, are hipsters even still a thing ?

Nothing about that is appealing.

Uncomfortable cuts on top of multiple layers means moving is an awful chore.

The colors and fabric types clash dramatically resulting in what looks like a mix of Frog and Toad with the messy hamster kids books.

Everything is an improper size.

The hat would be the biggest problem, falling off the instant any resistant wind touches it. Of course, he probably can't move that fast in those clothes anyway so he might be ok.

His hair is a modern style which clashes with his choice of pocket watch and suitcase. The pocket watch, judging by the chain, is a reproduction of a Le Gran Railway and the suitcase is a cheap model they sold at Sears in the 80s.

The shoes, being loafers, are meant for in home use and would be very uncomfortable to wear for more than a few hours. They also look garrish.

Above all else, the medals and other accessories are from different periods. The bowtie was not worn in the Victorian era where the chain with picture would have been most likely worn and the medals, ever fake, are from the Napoleon era.

It's a shame that idiots like him give people like me a bad name. Pic related.

Do what our grandparents would have done. Bully the fuck out of them.

Nice

Imagine this for a moment

>man wearing menswear
>physically fit to the point of benching 315lbs+ for reps
>always in a good mood, charismatic, and creates a social circle based around himself.
>talented to the point where no one is his equal in something

Now imagine that was the average Sup Forums user. What do you think would happen then?

There wouldn't have to be a MUH ROPE DAY. You would convert everyone to your way of thinking within a week.

How is it a problem?
unless you're a control freak (in which case you should KYS) then it shouldn't bother you

They are a problem? What? Are they stealing your lunch money?

ur just jealous cuz he's clearly way more cooler than you

He looks great tho. What arena u user a suburb retard?

Not everyone has social anxiety, user

How do we deal with the whiny Sup Forumsack problem?

He reminds me of a circus performer from the 1890s. Now he's sad because the circus no longer exists to call him

>hipsters
>2017
OP is like people who still share normie memes about how "JUSTIN BIEBER IS SO BAAAAAAD!!", When he is barely relevant these days.
You are just showing how much Sup Forums is out of touch with reality and whats happening outside their moms basements.

Poke-and-stick tattoos tainted with poz blood.

True hipsters aren't the issue. True hipsters are the vagabonds,homeless, drifters or people who just do what they want, and live outside of society.

The problem is the moronic-pseudo hipsters that intentionally style themselves as part of a group or collective.

You will find both in the inner city, difference is, one lives on the street while the other studies a degree in social justice and sociology at University.

This would be a brilliant classy outfit only if the pants weren't XXXS and that obviously modern faggy hair / hat combo never took place. Other than he could be worse, wearing SWAG shit or baggy pants I guess props for normalizing classical vibes.

Quite true, feels more like Sup Forums with all the non-political faggotry and a wave of complete junior high memers. All good things come to end never felt so true.

Who is the babe?

I thought hipsters evolved into SJWs.

as a 6'2 guy that bench 385 I've been redpilling my whole work
ITS WORKING LADS

you're describing a chad that would never waste his time on Sup Forums to begin with

Those aren't loafers

good observations

Good gawd, is this some sort of rejected Doctor Who faggotry?

that's all? even if reps, thats not that great.

His biggest problems are nothing fits him properly, no sense of colour coordination and there's too much going on.

You can mix thing from different eras for great results but it doesn't work when every part of your outfit is vying to be the focal point