Prove me wrong Sup Forums

Take out is bland, overly salted, overpriced garbage.
>durr it's my lunch break.
>pay $15 dollars for shitty sandwich or salad or delivery food.
>pay another $8 for disgustingly sweet beverage.
>justify this by saying it's actually pretty cheap and "I don't have time to bring lunch because I'm so fucking important and busy."

Fucking kill yourself already, fat ass, lazy pleb. Preparing your own meals is god tier. Sorry, but even the "healthy" options are pretty disgusting, if you have taste buds, and overpriced garbage.

what the fuck are you mad about?

nobody cares you dumb poor fag.

when you make 6figures you can start eating out for lunch at work, until then keep being a dumb poor stupid nigger

Are you really this concerned about having people congratulate you... for cooking food for yourself?

This thread is dumb.
and off topic.

reported.

Tell us what else grinds your gears, OP

i eat caesar salad twice a day. breakfast and dinner. each time costs me about 4.5 minutes. and it's cheap and healthy AF. for lunch, i have sandwiches ready.

it costs me less time and money to eat better than everyone i know and i'm fit as fuck too. get on my level plebs.

>caesar salad
>healthy

> tfw you work next door so you walk to your flat and make your selfe a healty good tasting meal for 2€ while your co-workers spends 10€ daily on the diabeetus fast food

6 figures?

I was making 40k, living out of a rented room and eating out for lunch every day. Some fish and chips, a sub, kebab, whatever; shits like $10 at most which comes to $50 per week. You could spend $50 on groceries to make one fucking dish and then have to eat the same bland shit 4 or 5 times, most of which will be microwaved leftovers.

Things are different now, making way more money but working shift at a place where I can't leave for lunch and the cafeteria serves vomit so I have to make my own food.

>blogposting
>in my Sup Forums

>caesar salad
>healthy

>I don't like takeout
Okay, then don't eat it. Delete this shitty blog.

>>healthy
oh you best believe, nigga.

if you can't burn off a a slice of bacon in the morning or justify some dank anchovy fillets you got more problems than food you fat fuck. pic related it's you.

Wtf is happening there

seriously- a third of a lettuce, 1 tomato, a slice of bread cubed, a slice of bacon cubed. 4 anchovy fillets, a light dusting of grated Parmesan cheese.

The Caesar Juice? olive oil, vinegar, Dijon mustard and a dash Worcestershire. Done.

Fat and salt have nothing to do with being unhealthy. Carbs are worthless addictive shit with no nutritional value. Why do you thing (((they))) load carbs into everything and sell them for next to nothing?

Occasionally is okay, but unwise if you're doing it all the time to "fit in" with your coworkers despite being paid a meager salary.

>Fat and salt have nothing to do with being unhealthy. Carbs are worthless addictive shit with no nutritional value.
THIS!

why aren't you offering the girls you work with the use of your kitchen? play your cards right and you're fucking them, and they're cooking for both of you.

it's not about the money, faggot. it's about paying too much for SHIT any price is too much for that.

>thread about to die
>only then retard OP gives his two cents

sage this shit everyone

...that ain't caesar salad

Where da white women at

clearly you're a faggot who eats like this. enjoy your metabolic syndrome.

>...that ain't caesar salad

what I miss? I use a slice of toast cubed instead of croutons because croutons are how the Jews screw you out of shekels because a normal human knows its just cooked bread cubed.

You forgot sugar.

and i skipped the egg too. but that just leaves more eggs to half fertilize so you cyclone bait half spic chicken abortion eating rice rats have something to snack on while you're waiting in line for your fucking Aids meds. you think im taking cooking advice from a Flip?