How do we get woman out of college/the workplace and get them back into the kitchen?

how do we get woman out of college/the workplace and get them back into the kitchen?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm0221046/
youtube.com/watch?v=Xy6g6eDQTfU
youtube.com/watch?v=lMNw_-yUm_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Automation.

fuck off rulefag

how would this help

none of those are me, i want a healthy discussion on bringing back the glory of the housewife and putting an end to girl power

you can continue shitposting tho, np just gonna ignore you

why does pol love turk girls so much and them call them roaches?

Don't date or marry the ones who pursue careers. That way they're forced to choose between raising a family and pretending to be male.

shes ukrainian

who is this semon demen

>how do we get woman out of college/the workplace and get them back into the kitchen?

By making more than $90k/year. The only reason women work is because men refuse to live within their means and support their families like they used to.

Kubra Kapan is ukrainian?

Why do women feel entitled to my money. Fuck off

Automation fields require Computer programming

Women are complete shit at programming

How many women are in Computer degrees and of those few how many drop out?

end result if every job is programming/engineering? no more women working

1.) you live in aus, so you'll need to be making 200k to support a decent family with an intact housewife

2.) they're not entitled to it, you're starting a family and fulfilling your life's purpose

3.) this conversation is irrelevant for you

Make a bunch of money.

stop giving single mothers welfare so people start growing up with both parents and want to live traditional lives

If a woman cannot cook your country's national dishes, she is a fucking worthless degenerate in need of gassing.

Make new jobs that women can't do, and also encourage women to be more traditional through subliminal advertising in movies, television, and video games.

Let's play for keeps-they are.

Mate the only option to make a woman a housewife is to make lots of money.

The downside to this is that she is going to be keeping your house.

Honestly I am ok with this. If a woman has her own career she isn't entitle to your shit. However if she sacrifices her career to be a typical wife, you have to do the typical thing and provide for her later.

imdb.com/name/nm0221046/

>how do we get woman out of college/the workplace and get them back into the kitchen?
In a capitalist nation you usually get people to do things by PAYING THEM. You want women in the fucking home? Pay up or shut up.

But i want to be a scientist not a stay at home mom....

>inb4 want to be someone is a jew lie

Getting real tired of this board...

Ban american media and post modern education

Fuck off

>Wanting your wife to freeload
>Wanting to support your family alone in current economic climate

Underage

De-feminizing men, getting them back into work and physically beating the women.

All these faggot skinny ass men getting abused instead of abusing, sitting around playing video games and gossiping like bitches instead of working hard and beating their women is fucking up the world.

> But i want to be a scientist not a stay at home mom....
Transgenders aren't humans desu

translation:
>I see no way I'll ever be able to support my wife to be a stay-at-home mother for my offspring so I'll project my insecurities as if they're gospel.

Fuck you, faggot.

This.

Americans are the #1 exporters of kikery in the globe. If it wasn't for Americans letting jews rule them, the world would probably be fine.

>project
kys burger, for average user it would be unnecesarily hard. Go larp somewhere selse faggotron

tfw women making ~$200k/year

I wasn't going to find a man to pay my way for life, so what's wrong with doing it myself? No one wants to work, but some of us don't have choice from the start

>physically beating the women.
If you have to physically beat a woman, she doesn't respect you enough as a man.

1. You're a yank so fuck you cunt
2. If you think women dont expect to be set up for life like a princess then i pity you.
3. Any conversation is relevent you condecending prick

How do we get woman in the kitchen, Yeah quality post dickhead ! A Grade discussion there.

You better watch it Kiwi
we have nukes and will pulverize you into dust

>Muh nukes
Sounds like a nigger

It would require the co-operation of governments. Governments can respond to females pulling out of the workforce by increasing immigration, thereby keeping wages steady and requiring women to go back into the workforce as a man can't support the family on a single wage anymore. You need a drop in supply to increase wages. Large businesses will not be happy about this, so you need a government that isn't controlled by business.

What do you do?

sound like nigger maybe but soon it sound like big exploding to you ha!

I'll be your house husband, how's that sound?

Was that english? I couldn't tell what you were saying. The US has nukes - you dont have enough to blow your hat off

>check out her twitter/blogs
>5/10 at best generic selfies

Man, such a disapointment. She only looks photogenic in that one picture, what a fraud

You marry them, its as simple as that. Only thing that can go wrong is a divorce.

Maybe I won't blowing my hat off but Your sister is blowing your dad now! inbred kiwi

>actually wanting a lazy parasite sitting at home all day instead of contributing

Literally what's the fucking appeal

Don't feel comfortable sharing but corporate work. Lots of room for growth.

You should learn to rely on your self first before looking for someone to replace your mother.

ez. hand western civilization over to muzzies. They'll set the women straight.

Why are Kiwis so serious all the time, they can't just sit back and laugh once in a while and enjoy themselves.

Incentivize it.

no matter how much money you make or freedom you feel
you're still not a mother ;)

Fuck women

Good. My genes don't need to be propogated. Not everyone is meant to breed.

tfw you've created a man, not worked for one

what's the point of your existence? I'm not being sarcastic.

Hey man, if my genes were meant to be spread around they would be. It's natural selection. I'm not mad about it, why do you seem to be?

let them graduate and go out to the work force with a doctorate in ethnic wingnuttery.
Then welcome her home when she has no job that her degree is good for.

the only thing you leave on this planet of any consequence is life

I don't want women in the kitchen. Most women nowadays can't cook for shit and I don't want my dinner ruined.

I just want a woman who can give birth to a few kids before she's fucking 40, but apparently this alone is too much to ask for these days. The marriage market is so full of garbage I'm fucking desperate. I decided to quit dating for a few years and focus on my career, then come back and try again, maybe then I can get a shot at some of those ~5% half-decent women (very optimistic estimation).

Well yea, that's the point amirite?

It's impossible.

Like it or not, women have become part of the workforce, now being little more than weaker men as far as society is concerned: they have zero maternal instinct and are worried only about furthering their careers while satisfying their own personal whims. The problem is that a lot of the countries that have gone through this shift have also benefited greatly economically, so now it's become impossible to just throw out such a sizeable amount of your workforce, and risk losing competitively in the market.

Basically we are fucked.

Ban them

Sup Forums be honest would you not marry turkish blue eyed qts like these (if they are this white they are naturalized turks from balkan/greece) i see no reason to marry one...

It's pointless, but that's life. Any individual's life is relatively pointless. Having a kid wouldn't change anything.

You have to realize that it's not a personal choice. If I could have what pictures you post I would, but I can't so you have to make use of what you do have to the best of your ability. But in a society that forces women to stay home? I wouldn't suddenly be married with three kids, I'd likely be homeless or living with my parents.

Maybe I will sell my eggs to someone who will use them. I'm not old yet but the only thing holding me back is potential cancer in the future and nasty side effects.

I'm not mad about it and genes don't need to be spread like wild oats. I'm sorry if you can't have kids. It's a shame if you can and don't (my perception of you)

>this woman is an exception to the rule now in days

i see no reason to not marry one*

Out of nowhere I want the vid that was linked to antifa.com with hitler.

Anyone got the link?

Seconded and reported this shit has got to stop.

nvm found it

youtube.com/watch?v=Xy6g6eDQTfU

If you care so much then go find a woman and impregnate her, there are lots of them out there but you have to be rich, that woman's husband is probably a millionaire.

If you're poor there's still lots of women out there but you don't get as much choice or anyone beautiful... and you still have to work hard to support the kids. That's just life.

not to get too personal but how is it not a personal choice if you have viable eggs?!
I agree that 75% of men are trash, I often think if I had a daughter who she'd even meet and marry from the current crop of men.
Have you considered Nordic men who would likely be more honest and family oriented?

Not the guy you responded to, but nothing. There is no meaning to my life, or your life, or any of our lives. We aren't special and we don't matter. Even our galaxy is absolutely meaningless on the scale of the universe, and it is orders of magnitude greater than anything the earth will likely produce. The only reason people think they matter is because they want to believe they matter. Regardless of how much money you have or how many kids you produce you don't matter. This may sound frightening, but when you really think about it, it's pretty calming.

youtube.com/watch?v=lMNw_-yUm_0

She's Turk. But obviously have European blood

stop using contraception and get them pregnant

wait for after ww3. serious answer

in the meantime, while this is not plausible for most of society, you can maintain strength/control enough over your own woman to keep her home

>sacrifice career

not working is not a sacrifice. it is a luxury.

yes and no
the point is that life is long and it becomes progressively more difficult. There's a reason we don't just appear from inanimate objects because there's a process that function.

When you're ugly your dating prospects are worse

In my home country in Europe lots of men would take me, but it's a literal shitehole, I wouldn't want to go back there

>you're just afraid of smart educated women because you're a shut-in lolicon NEET user.

I don't understand why pol has a hateboner for islam, but at the same time it agrees with most of their rules with maybe the exception of bacon.

Christianity sharia law. It'd solve the faggot and atheist problem too.

by destroying feminism
duh

because arabs and by extension all of their rape babies are ridiculously inbred shitskins
pakis are even more fucking inbred

>Just face it goyim.
You really are the biggest jewelry here.

let's state only facts and not perception, you're beautiful and intelligent, it's settled!

I'm from a shitty city in a European country myself and would agree about not desiring go back for love.

I'm not sure what advice I could give you because I don't ever hear about women not finding men. You just need to communicate what you desire of them

that's literally all men want from women, a task and goals to complete.

Hey babe, I'm going to sleep but I wanted to say that you'll find a man that will love you and you'll have 3 healthy kids.
take care beautiful and many blessings will come your way.

Make us

>literally wanting to be the cuck provider

How many people here actually been with a woman, encouraged her to quit her job, and then been turned down because she's too career oriented to stay at home? How often does that even happen? 99% of women would love to drop their jobs and stay at home instead, but the reality is single women need their own income, and families need double income. There's nothing wrong with women being self sufficient until the day they have a husband who can actually afford to support the whole family. Only a stupid, entitled brat would avoid work under the assumption she'd find a man to fund the rest of her existence.

Pit refugees into that field. The rapey kind, that is.

we tried

*Put

Literaly looks like a girl I know, shit son.

Go back to "rule of thumb" look up the origins of the phrase

Is this girl real-life anime?

>tfw you will never taker her first time and marry her
I wanna die

Don't allow them to go to college.
I impregnated my wife while we were both in highschool. I've taken care of my family since, and now my daughter is entering college.

Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these anti women or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.
Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can’t really complain.
After all, we do pretty much run the show.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.
Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.
Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot.

Make the home the women lives in a safe loving place to be rather than the violent abusive shithole men these days make their homes.

((()))
the jew thinks he's cute with his copy pasta