Trump hate thread

Fuck that neocon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MHjKCq9fZEc
youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd-yvudYSg&t=1218s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey man, not even Hitler had the audacity to use chemical weapons. Assad is literally worse than Hitler.

Literally nothing wrong with being a neocon, pacifist poorfag.

>neo/pol/ (Reddit)

Fuck off shill

>"cross alot of lines"
>can't name a single line
How stupid can a man get before he is no longer a man?

trying a little too hard with this thread

Image related for why Trump flipped

Get AIDS shill. Trump is still the nationalist we all love.

Found ya ShareBBC!

SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL!!!

Yeah as Hillary fans we're really upset that Drumpfstein is doing all the shit Hillary would do.

Aw naw are you angwy that Hillary lost elective and majority vote?
>b-but we're getting a revote
>he's going to be impeached!

Your tears fuel my happiness

hahahahaha

if you can't hold on... if you can't hold on

Yes, I'm like super pissed a neocon is in power instead of a neocon with makeup.

Even Ramzpaul jumped ship. The Politician's campaign promises were a lie... shocking.

youtube.com/watch?v=MHjKCq9fZEc

Please tell me why neoconservatism is bad?

Fuck Jewnald Drumpf.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd-yvudYSg&t=1218s

Never forget to support Israel 1000% goy.

Once again, the people are fooled. Pretty much all of them. Abraham Lincoln was a fool.

>please tell my why is neoconservatism bad
I will when you tell me the practical difference between Shillary and Drumpfstein right now.

>Luxembourg thinking his opinion matters

>neocon

k

>Chocolate cake
>Iraq

wew lad

No, people weren't fooled, people fooled themselves.
American culture and society degraded to such a level that two candidates ended up being crony reality star with a vocabulary of a 12 year old and an awful criminal witch.
While people like Rand Paul or even Bernie Sanders fell out.

Israel has been siphoning billions for the US budget to expand greater Israel. They have been getting us involved in their wars which are actually counter to our livelihood. This has nothing to do with US interests at all. Neocons support this bullshit with all their heart.

Reality is reality and no matter how many photoshopped pics or verbal diarrhea you spew, reality won't change.
You're trying to convince people 2+2=5 by magic of 7D intergalactic Angry Birds. You'll fail.
Human was gifted with intelligence and reason, subhumans like you will never win.

Sup Forums BTFO

>photoshopped pics
>the account name is literally right there and anyone can check for themselves

nice job outing yourself as a shill, you're likely not even from Montenegro just another proxynigger shill. Blow it out your ass you obvious faggot

Hillary wanted to let more immigrants in and Trump wants to keep them out (he actually deported 4000 this morning)

Your turn Blueboy

>Fuck that neocon
Shill threads are getting lower effort, go back to meditating on how you'd like Donald Trump to fuck your wife

Like I said, they were fooled.

It's irrelevant you shithead. I could make an account on Leddit right now and post shit.
It's irrelevant even if THERE ARE people who shill against Drumpfstein.
Real Sup Forums and them are on the same page in this regard, for different reasons.
Drumpfstein betrayed the ideas he ran on and reality is reality. No amount of shilling for him will make it different.
In a way I'm sorry for you, you are unironically deluding yourself.

Honestly, it's plausible that Shiite Assad gassed some Sunnis as collective punishment because he thought Trump wouldn't do shit about it.

Remember, the Middle East isn't European White Man land.

Those "Arabs" don't think like white people in the west.

This is why Israelis bulldoze homes... collective punishment is a thing over there.

Assad would punish sunni civilians to punish sunni rebels... if he can get away with it.

Ameriturd your wife is being fucked by Jamal as we speak

No it's not plausible because he was winning the war and he has never used gas before. It's known that in 2013 did the same trick with gassing their own people to get the est involved.

i still liek trump

And what else?
Do you know many illegals Obama deported?
That's just cosmetics you shithead. Illegals aren't even the mosf pressing issue. Those Hispanics you see on charts, they are all legal. Illegals are 12-13 million. Yet you're too dumb to understand reality. You found an idol to fill a void in your life and even if Drumpfstein started stomping babies on TV you'd find an excuse for him.
>d-drain the swamp!
>h-he did it guys, GS and neocons are not the swamp!
Just an example. Your life is a delusion, it's impossible to reason with you.

>not a single campaign promise yet fulfilled
>wants to wage war despite running on the interventionist premise
Muh 4573 D chess

It's plausible if he got pissed enough.

It's unlikely because we should assume he would have the presence of mind to know a chemical attack would draw the ire of the Western world.

Pissed at what? At some small village in some northern rural shithole?
You think he was not Pissed enough because of 5 years civil war already?
Assad is a doctor ffs and has more integrity than anyone else.

Ya know, I voted for him because he presented the nation with the possibility to steer domestic policies back in the favor of the nationalist.

Besides that, people can complain about what he does. Montenegro isnt wrong in calling him a neocon. Trump bit the bait and, because of his party's platform, has been enveloped into a Jewish shill. If you fail to see that, you are worse then the liberals. At least they are vocal about being in opposition, cucks like you that hold Trump to be infallible are more cancerous to the right then those who we can fight outright.

To all the shills in this thread, Fuck You.
Trump has less than 90 DAYS in office yet you fucks think he should have nuked Israel, deported all illegal immigrants, cut welfare and built a space elevator by now. GIVE HIM TIME, our faith and meme magic shall be rewarded, and America WILL be great again.

only retards hate trump

>not a single promise fullfilled
>not even been half a year
not sure if shill or an idiot, probably both

>refusing to answer my question as predicted

Tell me about the Jews!
Why are they bad?

How hard is it not to fucking attack Syria because of muhh dead babies?

t. Kike zionist shill

>Israel has ethnic-bio-weapons

Man, never encountered that image here, when was it posted? I wrote the stuff below for the "What Happened to Trump?" thread that got archived...

Coup de grace is what Trump appears to be. Sup Forums has a global bevy of decoders, the aspie Wikileaks, but we likely won't crack this a la 9/11.

"What happened?!" is what happened. Seems intentional. If a Frankenstein's Monster of gab and persona like Trump can F us, we'll never invest in another election. A few of us will radicalize which is why Sup Forums is watched not wiped out.

Not alone when I compare this to the "reality TV" version of 9/11. The Art of the Deal has an /x/-ish Luciferian meaning now. The real question is: let's say Trump is a master charlatan, how does he expect the MAGA base to submit, to swallow this whole? The Ivanka/Kushner vs Bannon narrative is too epic and prepared to not be symbolic. Which of course brings us back to: (((them))) vs Sup Forums. Which makes MAGA the populist version of the neocons' Project for a New "American" Century, back on schedule.

I really expect a bio-weapon to detonate in America or Europe very soon. Within a year. Consider who the Trump admin would blame: Putin and the Middle East. The whole shebang, cue Greater Israel, with Ivanka and Kushner anointed royalty.

A relative of mine, very reserved, mentioned how the Bible Belt is too armed for domestic/foreign coups. How would they weaken this patriotic fortress? A 9/11 or bio-weapon. Walking Dead tier.

Nicki Halley saying "doomsday" for certain about Assad to the UN. So sudden and urgent.

What if Steve Bannon was bait? What if the Charles Lindbergh anti-Israel homage of "America First" was to scare normie Jews everywhere that whites are truly capable of Nazism 3.0? Were we baited? For an ELE? Trump is in the tribe now. Denial is hard to kill. I'm legit shook bros. Trump's older brother had Christ for a middle name. He died young. I'll leave it at that.

Trump is definitive proof that conservatives have no moral authority or coherent worldview.

Go back to ledit you niggers.

>admits relationship with Russia is at an all time low

why

I knew Sup Forums would slowly turn on Trump once he revealed himself as a hypocritical kike-lover. Imagine Sup Forums a year or so from now, do you think it will have the same amount of support as it does now? Highly unlikely.

we hate the kike shill Trump

Not an argument because he made a 180 on almost all issues
Bbut Muh 457D chess

So that he can make a "deal" to improve relations and de-escelate the recent escalations in Syria.

Part of this deal will of course involve lifting the sanctions on Russia so the oil companies can make LOTS OF DOSH.

Oil Companies Trump has stakes in.

Who is Rex Tillerson? Oh right an oil Executive.

No wrong. It's about the Qatari oil pipeline to undermine Russian oil dominance that's why drumpf wants to ESCALATE

>genetic traits present amongst Arab populations
Isn't that like all Mizrahi jews though?

>We beat Sup Forums by agreeing with them! Take that Nazis!
Kek

shill reminder

fuck trumpberg

Say it with me now
ONE TERM PRESIDENT

I disagreed with the airstrip bombing but he said there will be no regime change or attacking Syria. Given trumps hard to predict the mistake in no way made me dismiss trumps presidency, he just fucked up and honestly there is no "best" president, people detested reagan, etc while the economy sky-rocketed.

He still has the capability of being a good president, he simply must stay on point. People expecting political Jesus need to cut the shit though, unless you're just a bi-partisan hack every political and historical leader gad short comings, hell, i have a hard on for Jackson because he was a brilliant military tactician and destroyed federal expansion, his understanding of economics was terrible though.

except reagan was a garbage president that gave beaners amnesty and cut taxes on the 1% of 1% jews, and drove the national debt skyhigh.

>four months of doing nothing
>comes up with "Drumpf is a neocon!"

IT WAS HER FUCKING TURN!!!!

>Please tell me why neoconservatism is bad?

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

>Luxembourg
nice proxy shareblue, use something less obvious next time.

sage

Now I'm sorry I voted at all. ANARCHY in 2020!

he would if he could

>they think they did it
kek, all the known non-shills on Twitter have turned on him too except the mindless cheerleaders. Even Farage can't follow him anymore.

Their plan is still to take down Trump but it won't work because now he's in the firm control of the (((puppet masters))) who won't let anything happen to their new toy.

literally all he had to do was not lose at the game of "don't directly help al-Qaida"

The game is simple, you can bomb them, you can do nothing, play some golf or whatever, but you lose the game if you fall for their propaganda efforts and attack their enemies. He lost pretty quickly.

>JIDF
sage

Sage

Mizrahim are treated even worse than Russian Jews in Israel, they're considered only slightly above Muslim Arabs