HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*inhale*

archive.fo/gAlZJ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i8WfSNCAc1M
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/31/germany-says-nato-defence-spending-targets-unrealistic-rex-tillerson/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>redditards will defend this

of all the lies and broken promise, this is probably the most meaningless

literally no one fucking cares

>atleast i still have the constitution

DUMP
DRUMPFTD

Nope. Drumpfstein is 100% behind surveillance of US citizens, whether government or corporate.

>NATO no longer obsolete because they are no fulfilling their obligations

Though I agree this is basically playing to the neokike agenda. Honestly idk what to believe anymore.

Just as planned

Globalists win again

>Trump says Nato 'no longer obsolete'
(on this single issue)

6 months ago on this very same board
>enough w-with assuring your d-defense fur nothin
>w-we gonna m-make you pay yurofags
>w-we gonna use the money to make America great
>s-say gudbye to yur free healthcare n shit faggots
>#DisbandNATO #GodEmperor

Today
>eh-e we don't care
>it w-wuz not important
>amerika stronk amirite
>#KillAssad #MAGA

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAA

The NATO members must pay their fair share.

This cunt is the biggest fucking bait and switch in the history of man!

>this webm
My sides

pfffff AHAAHAHAHA. The greedy German fat chancelor just told Trump to fuck off about NATO "debt".

WHEN IN THE FUCKING HELL IS HE GOING TO ADDRESS THE GODDAMN GUN CONTROL ISSUE AND FIX OUT GODDAMN GUN RIGHTS AND RESTORE GUN FREEDOM FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK ANYONE THAT TELLS ME HE ONLY BEEN IN WHATEVER FUCKING AMOUNT OF DAYS HE HAD ENOUGH FUCKING TIME TO RESTORE GUN RIGHTS AND MAKE GUN CULTURE GREAT AGAIN BUT HE FUCKING BROKE THAT PROMISE AND BROKE THE 100 DAY PROMISE AND HE HASN'T DONE A SINGLE THING EXCEPT DECLINE ONE FUCKING GUN CONTROL BILL FUCK YOU TRUMP FUCK EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm for an alliance with our white brothers in Europe as long as they don't act like niggers and pay their fair share.

Breaking news: trump to outlaw guns

Ivanka is very liberal on guns. Maybe Trump will ban assault weapons

It's almost like he needed a supreme court judge nominated to state stalemates on voting. What were you expecting and EO?

who gives a shit?
did anyone seriously belive that he would just abandon NATO?
he was just getting some pressure on the EU for leeching off

trump is a coward

Gott wait till gorsuch w/e his name is to settle in.
If he starts doing radical stuff in his first year, they will frame him.
Gotta wait a year or two.

It's 911D chess fellow centipede.

Edit: thanks for the gold good sir

Have my upvote !

Why laugh?

You're going to be dragged into NK.

NATO's being restructured for dealing with terrorism instead of dealing with Soviet Russia.

NATO dindu nuffin
day payin' their bills
2% GDP & backpay
Nato is paying up
NATO is getting its life back on track

Breaking news, Don the con appoints Hillary Clinton as defence secretary citing her honesty and flawless record as reasons for this decision.
News just coming in...... Walls are evil and border patrol to be disbanded.

More to come

>muh gun rights are terrible

O boo hoo

Here, there's permits (for each new firearm), a license, and heavy restrictions on the ones you can own.... Complain about something else, you bitch.

I wanted Obongocare purged, but to be fair the faggot RINOs in the house are more to blame for shitting out Obamacare light instead. Putting faith in government was our first mistake.

>by attacking non-terrorists like Syria and even North Korea and provoking Russia
44675874398304D chess I guess?

I kinda care. Other cunts should pay their fair share or stfu when the American military acts like world police because other NATO members start shit but we're the ones fixing it with our men's blood

>If other countries pay their fair share

there's that context the clickbait headline missed

There always is. Not a single news source is talking about how we're getting out of debt by the billions. Fucking Mass Media Presents : The News faggots.

Banks, media, politicians, all need to fuck off

even if they dont, nothing is going to happen to NATO

YOUR COUNTRY'S KEKETRY IS NO EXCUSE FOR LOWERING MY STANDARDS

FUG DIS

original

Drumpf at it again

2/10 shilling

NONONONONONONONO

ONE THING YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT I JUST WANTED ONE FUCKING THING FRFOM YOU.

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO FINALLY KILL NATO!
I could forgive turning on Assad, because I always knew you would fuck it up. I can forgive not implementing a actual ban on muslims coming into the country, because I knew you like sucking that Saudi cock too much.
BUT THIS IS TOO MUCH FUCK YOU

NATO is no longer obsolete, because Trump has renewed its relevance

1. If you thought Trump was going to leave NATO, you're an idiot.

2. If you thought Trump was going to disband NATO, you're retarded.

3. We complained about NATO because fuckers like Germoney weren't paying their 2%. Now that countries have agreed to the 2% and are currently increasing Military spending means NATO can go on with countries living up to their duties.

> B-B-BUT RUSSIA! THE U.S. AND RUSSIA CAN BE ALLIES, AS LONG AS NATO IS DISBANDED.

Top kek. You're not fooling anyone, Kremlinshills.

/Literally/ every single time something like this happens, it's either le chess maymay or literally fucking nothing.

STOP DOUBTING HIM

NATO is essential to defend against Russian aggression.

Now pay up, Eurotrash paypigs!
2% GDP right fucking NOW!

>Burger
>white
topkek

t.swamp

I bet Alex Jones is having a hard time now.

this

yup. they've been taking shilling classes, i guess

HELLO BEN

IT'S BEEN SO LONG

Not so long as people buy sups, filts, and armor. he will lie and lie and lie so long as people buy and buy and buy.

This is actually more plausible and better evidence against Trump than the leaked dossier in January

shills

ALIMONY!!!

you mean
>urinating on dolls of obama and tossing them from his penthouse into a garbage truck screaming YOU'RE FIRED, BARRY!!!!
wasn't realistic?

>Now that countries have agreed to the 2%
No they haven't Our goverment has explicitly said several times the 2% is a pipe dream.
We were already increasing our spoending since before Trumpf ever came into office and he still complained, so that is clearly not the reason.

And no other country that wasn't already aiming for the 2% has changed its stance in any way shape or form. Hell, France has multiple presidential candidates, like Le Pen, that want to fuck off out of NATO entirely.

Apparently faggots here believed it. Or atleast the French ones. NATO is good for us strategically but costs to much. Him pressuring countries to pay more is about all I expected.

Every Trump voter is a fucking moron.

They were objectively fooled or otherwise complicit in his incompetence.

I voted for Sanders. And then Clinton. And no matter what you meme at me, that was the right series of decisions.

>NATO members paying up
I'm ok with it.

Wow a misleading news title posted by a sub-90 IQ cocksucker. I hate Trump now

Germany told you to fuck off one month ago and nothing happened since then, he will not do shit and the members understood it, you will keep paying the hundreds of bases in Europe and especially the 179 in Germany while germans are actually reducing their debts by 2% every year.

Noone will pay shit outside of the poles (which pay it with EU gibs as the leeches they are) and your top goys the british.
Merkel has probably a big smile on her face right now, she said "Nein" and you caved like a little bitch.

TRUMP WAS REPLACED

That actually sounds a lot like California. Not all states are the same when it comes to permits and such. Thankfully I live in an uncucked state though.

Trump raised a fuss but no one has agreed to anything.

Nothing will change.

>sanders and clinton

You almost made me choke on my drink

>i got my fat weeb ass out of the basement and actually left the house
Quit bullshitting

he took the hard line on everything then backed off

this is called negotiating XD art of le deal

sure thing hans.
sure thing.

Paypigs have one purpose in life.

why are you guys expecting consistency? All politcians are expected to be inconsistent.

>shit waifu
>shit opinions
Checks out

I thought Trump wasn't like other politicians?

>american dominance of european foreign policy continues
feels great to not be a hysterical cuck who only voted for him out of fear for a draft that will never happen

ironically true

nothing meaningful will come of this

You are the paypig you delusionnal cuckold.
It's your money he is using, not the german one, not the italian one nor the canadian one.

Now pay, bitch.

He became one when he became president

This, I suspect Trump doesn't want to abandon NATO but more make country's pay their share and not have America pick up the bill for them.

Cry more french faggot and stick a baguette up your ass, the US conteols NATO and therefore Europe, were not giving up our hegemony

You must not be old enough to remember Reagan.

it's all so fucking stupid and tiring at this point

Trump is a joke, and his allies are too.
youtube.com/watch?v=i8WfSNCAc1M

He said NATO was obsolete and suddenly flip-flopped on the issue.
His foreign policy mess made it not-obsolete overnight, acts of aggression to prop up his shit tastic numbers.

we cant let this guy get the nuclear codes!

No, seriously, now that he's a neocon the shills were actually correct about that. Fugg :DDDDD

That desperate rationalising of being meatshield is adorable. Keep doing it muricuck. I'm sure Erdogan will be glad to hear of your willingness to die for his Caliphate.

Are you saying that Trump sold his daughter to the Jews and put his Jewish son-in-law in charge to pay off the debt he has to the Jews fo funding his many failed businesses?

>I'LL FADE AWAY AND CLASSIFY MYSELF AS OBSOLETE

He didnt flip flop, NATO members said they would pay up and that they would increase their role in cohnter terrorism, Trump got what he wanted out of it you fucking retarded cunt

Pay.

Based Germans called his pathetic bluff good. "No, retard, we're not going to pay you shit, what are you going to do about it?" And he caved like a bitch.
This board hates Merkel but at least she has principles and vision, I can see her cucking trump many times in the future.

We still won though. Thats all that matters. Trump can do a 180 and I will still vote for him again because I know it upsets you. I revel in the fact Trump gives you people extreme panic attacks.

>NATO members said they would pay up
Except they didn't. In fact, they said the literal opposite.

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/31/germany-says-nato-defence-spending-targets-unrealistic-rex-tillerson/

>Trump demands 2% spending
>Gets mocked by german foreign minister
>N-NATo i-i-is relevant afterall, n-no hart feelings guys
LMAO getting cucked by Sigmar Gabriel of all people. Thats just emberassing.

>people who have virtues are shills
>we must not allow dissent

we should get out
nato is just used for american adventurism
nato was supposed to be a defense pack
ussr has been gone for 25 years.
bin ladin has been dead for 5 years.
is a western taxpayer funded military for american business interests

>I base my political decisions on feels

Thanks for confirming.

Nobody said it, stop parroting this bullshit, you pathetic cuck.

NATO was obsolete to him.
Now NATO is not obsolete.