Black men are usually taller, more confident, women know they have bigger dicks. And they're more masculine...

Black men are usually taller, more confident, women know they have bigger dicks. And they're more masculine. No girl wants some pale feminine white boy, especially a blonde white boy. I'm gay but I have convinced many of my girlfriends that they should try a black guy, because I'm with one now and it's the best sex ever.A lot of women i know usually keep a black guy on the side. I'm gay so we do girl talk. It's 2017, and white boys are at home playing video games and not making an effort to start relationships. Black men are the definition of confidence, masculinity, and pleasure. White women won't and don't miss you.

is this board even moderated anymore?
sage.

jealous white boy.

SAGE

your on early tonight

>I'm gay

Yep, that explains a lot.

It seems you got banned on every single IP address in Australia, and have now moved to Canada to continue cuckposting.

>is the janitor on board gay?

And you will forever be a leaf, in a country run by a cuck who cares more for criminals and rapists than he cares about you.

Your leader has abandoned you.

Mods are literally bought and owned by shareblue

I'm now self confident about my penis size cause some faggot said black people are better than me

just because no real human would ever go near him he prefers a gorilla in clothes now.

What are these slide threads for?
Can anyone give me a hint?

>Saged, of course

Aww angry little white boi mad that white womens wombs are being conquered by the biggest, blackest cocks.

Go home, Milo.

>its been up for 15 minutes now

sir stop

Black men also have an IQ above room temperature which automatically make them subordinate to the superior white master. They are easily manipulated subhuman pack animals easily prone to violence. White women know this,thats why you never see them in black communities, at least the non land whale quality ones.

Some black guys have big dicks.
Some white guys have big dicks.
The black culture demands ALL black men have big dicks, but this is not true. Ask black women. Many black men are insecure about their tiny penises and I'm sure white people have same problem, but not a big deal in white culture.

Mods don't give a rats ass. Unless you go to Sup Forums and let it spill over.

Enjoy your super AIDs faggo. I kinda wish we had never found a treatment for the perfect desease that kills only degenerates.

Hey Milo, check this out..

Who needs white women anyways

It has to be the same guy on Sup Forums, because it's the same shitposting and pedoshit that just gets ignored.

> angry little white boi
> OP is a faggot white boy

The Hypocrisy is astounding, not to mention a human being that will add nothing to the future of humanity since he only takes it in the rectum, by a probably AIDS-infected gorilla.

or just an attention whoring shitposter using a Proxy