What is this show and why are normies so obsessed with it?

What is this show and why are normies so obsessed with it?

Is it actually good or is it cuck shit?

(I've never seen anything except images of it)

rick and (((morty))) is fucking great, some red pills in it too

It appeals to the hedonistic degenerates of today.

Kinda crappy show that people are now afraid of disliking because of the stigma around it

Predictable and overused humor

Lazy animation

haha le funny burping alcoholism and depression so funni ekksdee

> hurrr durrr tell me what to think even though all the episodes are online for free

Funny show, but basing every episode on a popular movie got old fast

Its a pretty good show to be honest. It has such huge potential to redpill but the producers are cucked so they don't unleash its power.

it's good, redditors definitely give the impression that it's overhyped bullshit though. It's funny with hints of cleverness. Not much of a casual watch like family guy or south park, id recommend.

It's a Reddit and Nihilistic horseshit combo created by Jews.
What's not there for normies to love?

Same reason big bang theory and shit like that is popular.
People want to believe that they are smarter than they actually are, they want a show that allows them to "get" the jokes while simultaneously making them feel smart for doing so.

It's just more garbage pedalled by Jews

You can spot redditors easily because of this show.

Pretty much this.

Its good cuck shit

It's stupid. Lol he's drunk, so edgy.

It's OK. Not nearly as subversive as it thinks it is.

>It's funny with hints of cleverness
And here we have an example of a live retard

why though? why am i wrong user?

Its awesome. Pretend you're Rick.

it's bretty good, normies over rate it but Sup Forums hates it because they hate everything except black cocks

if you like nietsche style nihilism, yes
if you like wacky science shit, yes
if you dont like shows that repeat the lines like these 4 times in one episode:
>he is the smartest man in the universe
then you wont

Its an amusing way to pass 20 minutes

Entertainment, Its a hard concept for some people to understand

it's creative, unique and funny for its low budget.

the whole show literally doesnt take itself seriously, and why should it? it's run by a bunch of sheltered cucks, who just so happen to have good ideas on many of the episodes and characters.

the second they start shoving messages down our throat is when you know it's dead.

it's sort of blackpilled and quite normie-tier.

the fuck are you talking about?

you last episode of the second season and first episode of this season were basically a big FUCK YOU to multiculturalism, lol.

it's entertaining, but it pushes bluepills.

I get that you have criticism, but what cartoon is better than Rick and Morty?

this is a slide thread

what is about to happen?

Don't try and analyze it too much. It is just a good show with writers that know how to make a joke and string the story without making it heavy handed. It is overhyped but worth a watch.

t. Antisemite with no sense of humour, with a deep desire to kill himself

King of the hill un-ironically has some of the best humor in its early seasons that a lot of people don't get.

humour is good it's legitimately funny.

It's leftist garbage pushed throughout the whole thing and essentially one huge fedora tip, that's the problem.

I agree with you on that completely. But still, I think Rick and Morty is a pretty good show when compared to the average cartoon.

This

Show is good, but I think it's doomed to fail. They've put off season 3 for so long that the hype will overwhelm everyone expectations. Plus I think they picked up new writers who are questionable.

All in all its a show that examines the absurdity of reality. Very nihilistic. Which if you've dealt with nihilism you'll understand. If you're a christfag then it probably won't make sense to you.

>tfw jelly of christfag escapism

I am Rick.

It's not amazing but I like it.

Black pilled at best
The creator may be a Sup Forumsock tho, not sure
Pretty entertaining if your ask me, but hey, I'm just some random 19 year old loving in his parents house because he goes to community college and is in between jobs right now
So why would my opinion be valid

The biggest redpill in the show is mocking the pansy ass cuck father and drunk nagging wife. Everything else is this college freshmen level nhilistic blackhole of mildly funny jokes mixed in with leftist pandering and overused tropes / movie references

>tfw jelly of christfag escapism
don't be. it feels hollow, and I have seen that hollowness in the eyes of the ones they call true believers as well

>Antisemite

You need to go back.

Lol