Redpill me on Jews

Redpill me on jews Sup Forums are they really the masters of everything? Or are they actually being persecuted because they have the money.

Why is it that whenever there is a thread about jews we all are able to talk negative about zionists and yet no one comes to defend or tell us the truth? Are they jews actually being denied freedom of speech?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o2vp_OoT8DI
youtube.com/watch?v=_cQzbfFittA
youtube.com/watch?v=237F1_aLXZ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=o2vp_OoT8DI
why are is it that videos like these are still online? If jews had the supreme power they'd have delete these kind of videos already.

Why are videos like these allowed online Sup Forums? youtube.com/watch?v=_cQzbfFittA

Pol won't reply because they have no proof. They like to be in their own echo chamber.
They're a bunch of kids looking for someone to blame.

So what are you telling me? That jews are not really bad?

It's 10:20am in Tel Aviv

So? What are you implying?

shitposting correlates with working hours in Israel, just a random thought

Jews actually work hard, unlike burgers who become fat by lazying around.

also this board is a containment board, it isn't intended to be a real site for political discourse due to the high abundance of shitposters and trolls, but your free to express your opinions and make your point

Sure.

You do realize burgerland has more kikes than any country in the entire world, right?

hahaha /thread

Well I guess I'll bite. I'm going to say straight up that I don't really represent all of Sup Forums's opinions.

Jews are basically a group of people which possess an ethical compass that is different/contradictory to that of Europeans. Nietzsche identified this moral system as "slave morality" and claimed (I agree with him) that inverted the traditional systems of morality that Europeans operate under. The traditional morality Europeans operated under valued strength, honor, beauty, individualism and power was seen as a gift of the Gods. This was represented more purely in the Indo-European civilizations of Antiquity. Jews on the other hand value collectivism, universalism, meakness and unlike Europeans, dislike efforts to create works of transcendental beauty as they don't believe in representations of divinity.

This is why political systems created by Jews promote collectivism and egalitarianism. It's why they promote globalisation and lash out at European culture.

I can't convince you that there's a global Jewish conspiracy, but I recommend you to take note of the cultural heritage of those historical figures you encounter that attack our traditional values.

truth is anti semetic.

(((they))) are the opposite of sorted out. Nuff said.

thanks man for the thoughtful reply.

That's why America is prosperous, Jews have helped USA to achieve great heights.

And 80+% of today's "Jews", are ashkeNazi, who spoke Yiddish, not Arabic or Hebrew; meaning -they're not even semetic - and never have been semites.

>oy vey anti-semite!

Jews cause "anti-semitism" by being anti-humanist, even going so far as to proclaim they are "god's chosen people" and that it absolves them of all their crimes worldwide.

?

Go back to finding food in trash cans.

Since you're a Pajeet and Hinduism is an Indo-European religion, you'll find Jewish morality an affront to that of the Hindus as well. Many Right-wing spiritualists like Evola and Savitri Devi enshrined Hinduism as a pure example of Indo-European civilization.

>Burger only thinks about food.
Typical.

Sort yourself out, my friend, and thou shall see the light.

Translation : "I'm talking out of my black ass"

i agree, i recently wondered about israel after bibi tweeted to our PM.

youtube.com/watch?v=237F1_aLXZ8
vid unrelated.

But they Are god's chosen people. Retard

They basically owns you.

they're the original masters of memes. You know when you see the black guy being the intelligent scientist on TV, or you read about Muslims being part of a religion of peace. That's a jew trying to practice his meme magic. They're not trying to trick you, they're trying to alter reality. Problem is, it's not working that well for them anymore, and the magic is starting to fall into the hands of places like Sup Forums with chaotic results. For example, we now have Donald Trump as our president.

Also the holocaust and the whole Hitler thing is totally misunderstood. What it comes down to, they just wanted to be loved and appreciated. They were the chosen race of god, and Hitler didn't even care. He tossed them into concentration camps and then didn't even bother to feed them. Like a neglectful child not taking care of his pet. That's why they hated him so much.

DESIGNATED