Is Richard Spencer approved here?

What do you guys think of Richard Spencer? Is he /ourgay/? Personally I'm not fully on board with the whole white supremacy thing, but I do gotta give him credit for bringing the modern neo-nazi movement in a whole new and civilized direction. I watch him lately and have gotten a lot of hate from my friends for it.

>Helped elect Trump
>Triggers nornies
>Isn't a bandwagon cuck
>Perfect haircut

What does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1o6-bi3jlxk
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Alt-Right/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Controlled opposition Alt-Right/order/asc/
youtube.com/watch?v=XWJD7aFkbbQ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Richard Spencer/order/asc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's a fggt and suks diks

>helped elect Trump

citation needed

Stop being a MASSIVE FAGGOT, OP.

shut the fuck up richard

We basically agree with him but he's a cringey untermensch and Jared Taylor is better in every way.

jewish puppet

He's not a white supremacist or a neo-nazi. He's done some important stuff, but I think he's a weak leader. I hope someone else can take up a more prominent position than him soon, like Nathan Damigo.

Jared Taylor is too soft on the JQ though, but his arguments on race are really good. He's also not a white nationalist.

That's what I've noticed. He gets our message into the public and I applaud him for doing so but is kind of lame putting the memes and shit along with it. Makes it less a lot more difficult to take seriously.

HEY GUYS, MY NAME IS MUHAMMAD AL-DIWAH AND MY FAVORITE MOVIE IS DJANGO UNCHAINED BECAUSE THEY KILL ALL THE CRACKERS. FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK TRUMP. IM GOING TO SLEEP ALL UR WYTE WIMMIN AND DRIVE A TRUCK O PEACE INTO YOUR GARAGE.

OK NOW HAVE GOOD DAY

>only had one child and his wife left him
Way to preserve the white race

>white supremacy
>neo-nazi
NO.jpg

He is a white ethno-nationalist, not a natzee or a supremacist of any kind.

He has been advocating white indentitarian movements for many years now.

The leftist media is out smear him, and most of the things you know about him are lies.

Listen to some of his podcasts or interviews to get a better idea who he is, and what he wants.

To sum it up:
All of nu/pol/ hates him, "BECUZ HE EBIL"
and most actual Sup Forumsiticians are fine with him, even if they do not support him.

So you dont want Jews to have Israel? Do you want them to come back to our lands?

If he didn't support Israel he would have been called out as a hypocrite, and that would smear him even more.

By saying that Israel deserves to exist, he doesn't mean that they should be allowed to do whatever they want.

Just look at the anti-war protest that he was a part of just a few days ago.

HEY GUYS, MUHAMMAD HERE AGAIN. DID ONE OF YOU USE ALL OF MY TOILET PAPER AGAIN? RICHARD SPENCER ISN'T CONTROLLED OPPOSITION. AREN'T YOU GETTING TIRED, user? Shouldn't you be getting to sleep? i know i'm getting tired, aren't you? i am very tired must sleep goodnight

>So you dont want Jews to have Israel? Do you want them to come back to our lands?
No. I want them all gassed.

>If he didn't support Israel he would have been called out as a hypocrite, and that would smear him even more.
muh pr!

>By saying that Israel deserves to exist, he doesn't mean that they should be allowed to do whatever they want.
Israel doesn't deserve to exist.

>Just look at the anti-war protest that he was a part of just a few days ago.
fuck off.

Like said, Taylor is really good but he's a bit soft on the JQ.
Spencer can be kinda awkward at times when he's trying to be hip with the latest alt-right memes, but when he is at his talks in universities, that's when he is at his best.

That's exactly why I made this post because I actually spent a good hour listening to his most recent videos and he has very good composure and seems like a very smart guy. I'm torn up because I agree with him on most things and all my friends think he's Hitler.

Why do all nazis look gay? Like seriously, aren't you guys against degeneracy or something? Or is this really all a big self-hate denial thing?

richard spencer is mossad-controlled opposition, dumb fucks. anyone who can't see that is blind. i'm totally serious and not shitposting this time

Appealing to centrists is important wether you think so or not.

nice titties

He is hated mostly by 8ch virgins who can't stand people doing shit IRL. He is based.

The other group slandering Richard are trumpshits who think he tainted the (((movement))) with his vile rhetoric also they dont know he coined the term alt-right. Sad!

I don't think he looks gay I like his hairstyle a lot and it looks good

he motivated the gen Z demographic a lot

no, its not. giving everyone all of the truth is important. there are no good jews and israel is not our ally.

>No. I want them all gassed
This is the problem right here. You spout stupid shit like this, and then claim to be one of us. YOU are the ones sabotaging everything , not Spencer.

Also "gassing" is a Jewish lie. Nobody was gassed.

>muh pr!
How do you think he got thtough to the masses, huh? By being presentable, well spoken, and by NOT being and extremist.

>Israel doesn't deserve to exist
Your childish dream of genocide would never happen, and all the kikes would flow back into white nations.

>fuck off
Are you antifa? You sound like one.

>Alt-right faggot
>e-celeb faggot
>possibly jew plant but i just think hes retarded

any without shirt?

No we do not associate with him at all.
FUCK YOU. He is controlled opposition, a plant, and he needs to be kept away from this most holy of boards. Stop fucking talking about him.

>I like his hairstyle a lot and it looks good
So you're gay as well then? I feel like I'm on to something here.

>This is the problem right here.
why is it a problem?

>How do you think he got thtough to the masses, huh? By being presentable, well spoken, and by NOT being and extremist.
anyone can tell everyone whatever they want to hear.

>Your childish dream of genocide would never happen
why?

>Are you antifa? You sound like one.
allow me to translate:

>I can't debate you so ill name call

kill yourself kikecuck shill

Based.

At some stage white identity politics has to evolve past shitposting swastikas on an anime forum. The memes will remain, but he is the closest thing to /ourguy/ we can get in public for the time being.

He ruined any ability he had to be subversive a long time ago. He only further damages the things he supports, and needs to go away.

Shut your mouth you stupid faggot

>I feel like I'm on to something here.
calling everyone you don't like gay has been thought up before, I'm afraid

This 100fold

Nu/pol/ hates him because they think he's a plant, old/pol/ hates him because hes ideologically retarded.

>I can't debate you so ill name call
"I want to tell people to FUCK OFF, but namecalling is rude!"

How is he retarded? Because he isnt a full 1488r?

>ideologically retarded.
in what sense? the little I've heard from him seems solid

(((Richard Spencer)))

>is white
>"im not on board with white supremacy"
>cuck.wav

FFS what reason do you have to not believe in white suprmacy

JIDF swarm to spencer threads. They poo poo pee pee themselves every night thinking of the shoa.

you conveniently ignored my actual points and replied only to banter. I accept your defeat :)

>Kike cernovich calling anyone out
Hahaha /nupol/ in its full ugliness

I like Dickie, I think he's well spoken. Hailgate really fucked his shit up though.

Spencer has nothing to do with this place and never has. He was never discussed here until that retarded "hail our people" shit in DC and niggers have tried to pin him on us ever since, that and we got raided by TRS shills for a week who talked about him endlessly not long afterward.

LARPing as Heinrich Himmler in ballrooms that are half virgin and half FBI agents is not an activity endorsed by Sup Forums

Pretty much, he's fallen for the >We need to pussify ourselves for broad appeal meme.
He's a basic bitch white nationalist with other cuck tendencies.
Or maybe its because we have legitimate qualms with him?

Go away spencer

This thread is been posted here before
SAGE

He's alt-white

Fucker thinks this whole movement against the far left is because of him.
Hes a fag.

Was it a
>Nazi salute
or
>he raised a glass
and 5 morons in the hall go SEEN KYLE?

This is what the leftist media wants you to believe.

Spencer has nothing to do with this place and never has. He was never discussed here until that retarded "hail our people" shit in DC and niggers have tried to pin him on us ever since, that and we got raided by TRS shills for a week who talked about him endlessly not long afterward.

LARPing as Heinrich Himmler in a ballroom that is half virgin and half FBI agent is not an activity endorsed by Sup Forums

>uses the echo
>shits on richard while using kike monkeybrain as a cudgel
come on now, you're making this too obvious. One of them openly acknowledges the jewish problem, the other is a PC 'deplorable' shill.

So what did you and your nazi friends acomplished, mr full notsee?

He's a fat attention whore.

Your "points" are just too retarded to respond to.

Are you saying that Sup Forums created the Alt-Right, and Spencer took it, and claimed it as his own?

How about you actually look into things BEFORE you talk about them?
Or is that too difficult for you?

i wish

See this is why no one takes him seriously, you faggot bend over backwards for >D-D-DELET THIS RIGHT NOW HES NOT A NAZI SEE LOOK ITS ALL JUST MEDIA LIES HES A GOOD GOY LIKE YOU AND ME
Never understood this meme, what has any alt-righter done? Ok we have a bunch of large organizations that are useless because the movement prides itself on being non-radical and shitty to the point where the groups eventually turn into something entirely different or just vanish.

Spencer is awesome.
fite me

Also looking forward to what comes out of his university speech at auburn. You cant hate the fact that he spreading white identity politics to uni students.

He literally says heil trump. And he was not holding a glass.

youtu.be/1o6-bi3jlxk

But we never claimed to be alt right and opposed the term. There was an amorphous online rw movement the media couldn't pin down, so they hung a name round it's neck like a noose. Then all these fucks pop up claiming to represent it...

Reminder that Spencer is doing an event at Auburn University in two weeks or so.

it was a cringey moment, as someone who enjoys his talks/videos im willing to admit that

He is very clearly holding a glass.

You complete idiot. I doubt you were on Sup Forums prior to Clinton's speech on the Alt-Right last summer. Go to any archive, and look up "Alt-Right."

No shit no Jews are our allies but there's nothing wrong with them being stuck in Israel.

>what has any alt-righter done
Redpilled quite a few normies, that is why the movement is growing.

>He literally says heil trump
True. He did shoot himself in the foot ny going overboard with the memeing.
>he was not holding a glass
Look closer.

Yeah, and see how vehemently it was opposed. The only people who bought into that shit were the election newfags

>I dindt acomplish anything so your new organization is as useless as mine!
Small dicked hick

Because Sup Forums was invaded by plebshit trumpshills

Yup, you really are new here.

No one believes you.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Alt-Right/order/asc/

The anti-rp shills are horrible. Literally, someone thinking 'gassing the kikes' is going to appeal to anybody.

It is either we give some land or they stay in our nations. Gassing them is not an option.

This is why the general ethno-nationalist movement cant progress, we come off as fringe lunatics.

Richard is pretty Sup Forums. I don't know how the Americans can shill here against him, while he is advocating for white interest and the ethno-state.

In long term yours is more useless because its bound to fail, meanwhile i'm focusing on in-group nepotism because mass movements are bound to fail.
But they haven't done anything of use since those people are most likely non-deovted and not willing to do anything of value overall. Having an army of marginally noncucked people doesn't matter when they're not willing to act.

Only the exceptionally handsome, muscular Sup Forums oldfags like Spencer, 8pol thinks he's Mossad because they're all mentalists and Reddit hates him for being a mean racist that might hurt Trump >:(

It all comes from Cernovitch who's an honest to God traitor to the cause anyway and goes wherever the book sales do

Bullshit I didn't say it didn't exist, I said it wasn't bought into, eg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Controlled opposition Alt-Right/order/asc/

And it certainly came out the woodwork during the election

>because its bound to fail, because reasons
There is no saving you, go wallow in your own 1488 virgin neet crowd

Spot on.

>Alt Right vs Alt Right controlled opposition
>133213 results vs 1637 results

I think spencer is authentic, and the alt right is an authentic movement pre HRC speech. However its obvious the msm pushed it to hurt trump. Now it is more well known than it was before, for better or for worse.

citation needed

>I don't know how the Americans can shill here against him
America is the civic-cuck central of the world. And they have ShariaLube there, too.

Do you know what the Overton window is?
You are pushing it to the left, while the Alt-Right is trying to centralize it.

he's bad for the real new right or "alt-right" a Shills call it.
white (skin) supremacy is a losing game, it has no place in legitimate politics.
White (values) supremacy is another matter, and it doesn't require the descriptor "white", which guys like Spencer have poisoned.

>white supremacy thing
He's not a white supremacist

>neo-nazi
He's not a neo-nazi

Spencer is an interesting and intelligent person

OP either shill or retarded

It's in 5 days on the 18th

youtube.com/watch?v=XWJD7aFkbbQ

>Perfect haircut
>Le generic sidecut

At this point I find no hair more attractive than this garbage.

This is the thing, they obviously wanted to tie the far right to Trump, Trump won anyway and the alt-right was given a shitload of spotlight. The Clinton speech was the biggest fumble the left has made in years and these spastics (I'm talking 8pol, Reddit would rather we didn't exist at all) want to squander it

Read the thred before you post.

He's pretty good. I remember first hearing him and Greg Johnson 3 or 4 years ago. As a big fan of the European New Right, it was very pleasing and heart-warming to discover there were Americans who shared those views and could articulate them with clarity and style. I thought you were all jingoistic burger-munching evangelical Cletuses.

Its bound to fail because not only is any type of movement that goes through the good goy political system bound to fail as the system won't permit it (atleast in most western countries). Along with that, if you want a reason as to why mass movements fail read up on some of William Luther Pierce's quotes on "Lemmings".
No one gave a shit about Spencer here until 2016.
Yeah i do, its a concept that doesn't fucking work. We want things to move to the left so it allows a reactionary movement. Look at Trump getting elected, it happened because whites got scared. 8 more years of obama and we would've had an uprising instead.

>Alabama

This nigga has gotta be joking. The hype around him his off the charts, there's going to be a fucking riot.

only non-whites hate him honestly.

>No one gave a shit about Spencer here until 2016.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Richard Spencer/order/asc/

He's a white nationalist, not a white supremacist.