Tfw born jew and still shit with money

I'm 30 and never made more than $1000 a month in my life
not that even that is saying much because I actually worked for like a total of 15 months throughout my whole adult life
I'm pretty dumb too, none of the fabled jew verbal intelligence and high IQ in me

what should I do Sup Forums
I can't jew for shit but still get flak for being born a shekel pinata :(

Jews are a biblical eugenics program. Gas yourself.

hvac

any fucking retard can learn hvac

it's my fall back career for when I inevitably fail at life

fuck right off fat man.

move to Europe chosen man
the evil white devil owes you big time

I can't even afford to pay a gas bill dumbass. I survive on microwave dinners

>survive
>microwave
Not for long! Thank your local rabbi.

wut
you mean like cancer? the fuck does have to do with rabbis

The big Jews in charge banish little Jews like you to shill Sup Forums for eternity as a punishment.

but I didn't actually do anything

That's what they want you to think. They know everything--they even watch you masturbate so be sure to put on a really good show for them next time that you do.

Are microwave ovens kosher?

>I can't even afford to pay a gas bill dumbass.

Now you know how he felt.

uh
plastics and circuits aren't edible
so n/a

you do have to clean them off bread crumbs and shit like that before passover though

Whats more obnoxious than this post, which every jew rich or poor makes at some point in their life, is this:

>I can't jew for shit

>adulting, how does it work??

Fucking liberal reddit faggot. Get a job pussy.

LOL NICE SELF-MAINTAINING TRIBE

אולי תפסיק להסתובב ב4צ'אן יא בתול
השכר מינימום הוא יותר מ1000$ בחודש
אתה לא גרוע עם כסף אתה סתם עצלן

Srsly, though--how do you survive if you're 30 years old but have earned less than 1,000 dollars in your adult life? Do you guys receive a lot of NEETbux in Israel or do you still live with Momma and Poppa shekel?

I seems like you have enouth for you.
Honestly, are you unhappy?
I do not think so.

And do not think rich people are happier than you.

I'm not Jewish and my verbal IQ is 138. You should see my Jewish neighbor's face sometimes as I deconstruct his deconstructions, God its actually fun talking to Jews if you're not a retard and good with legit arguments and sophism. I weirdly look forward to talking to the man again.

זה כי לא עבדתי מאז שנת 2011 יא אהבל
דרך אגב למה אתה מסתובב כאן?

parents rich by local standards and don't mind covering my expenses as long as I don't shoot myself or something
its an easy life but obviously I'm ashamed of it
too autistic and socially insecure to actually go and find a job
and don't know anything about stock markets so I can't make money off family funds either

they say the "jews" the nazis caught, weren't actually real jews. you are one of those jews, and will probly find your self died when the next WW brakes out

I know that feel, bro, except without the rich family part.

The verbal IQ is a lie in my opinion. It's just as easy to shut down a non-jew. It's just that the jews get scared of you if they doubt a sense of tribal superiority.