Is it possible to redpill a race-mixed person on racemixing...

Is it possible to redpill a race-mixed person on racemixing? I have a friend who's sort of anti-sjw (think shoeonhead) so not entirely stupid but she's half white, quarter jap and quarter filipina and she's totally on board with racemixing. Is there any way I can sway her opinion? I can't just fact-dump her or she'll just outright reject it. Even if I just make a joke about it she'll just do like a "those silly nazis again" type of sigh.

What would Sup Forums do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castizo
youtube.com/watch?v=zO6AUFdgcgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's your problem with race mixing?

Hybrid vigor increases health and fitness.

>Hybrid vigor increases health and fitness.
Only if the subjects are inbreed, otherwise no.

They get genetic deseases from both sides, and also, it's almost impossible to find bone marrow or any organ donor for them. Also, they are prone to mental illnesses, since they very likely can't identify as one of the parents' race, making them feel like they don't fit with either side of the family.

We'll there's worse mixes than white/East Asian (ignoring the Filipina side) but it's really not possible a form of human defense mechanism kicks in when hearing objective truths which in a way make us feel less than. Compare it to manlets if you will it's the powerlessness of not having a choice; that this is the way things are and it hurts. Some people cannot possibly respond well to these objective truths.

Does user have yellow fever?
She generally seems pretty smart but she also has a bit of an ego or a headstrong type personality so I doubt I'll ever REALLY be able to get her to see the truth unless I go all out with subtleties but I don't even know where I'd begin for something like that

Im half german and half northern african
Im absolutely redpilled on racemixing and cultural marxism
Tfw youre part of their plan

Mixed race people are the easiest to redpill. Most of them know the dangers of racemixing. Hell, they live it.
Most of the have an identity crisis due to having multiple heritage, and the people of said heritages not fully accepting them. As well as the fact that mixed people have weaker immune systems.

Just fuck her, figure out how to redpill her later you autistic fedora wearing degenerate faggot.

I'm also half german, good on you for taking the redpill
She lives in California along with all the mexicans so everyone she's around has the same sort of skintone. I think if she had already thought about it on her own it wouldn't be hard to hammer in that final nail but she is a woman after all

I'm half German too, father from Ghana

Asian girls are pretty gr8 desu, been with a few, but I prefer white women at the end of the day, all this talk of 1488 that goes on here doesn't negate the fact that we are men, we like what we like, we should just not mix likes with duty or passion and not to sound like a larper faggot but my duty is to marry a white girl and have white babies wich I'm also pretty passionate about so yeah.

My mom is polish and my dad's german so at least I'm fully european
Asian girls are pretty hot desu, I'm just poking fun. Huwhite wummin for baby making though

Destroys racial identity.
People evolved separately for thousands of years.
Every race of person is unique in that they're at the end of a long line of evolution and lineage.
Racemixing throws that out the window by muddying the water and destroying what makes us unique.

Yeah user, I know all that already but I can't just fact dump it on her, otherwise she'll outright reject it and probably get mad at me

Realistically what's the point? For her not to have babies? Think about it.. anything that comes out of her will inevitably be mixed.. I don't see the point in any of this.

Partly a social thing. It's annoying when all I get is an "ugh" when I make a joke about racemixing. Best case scenario she'll fuck another white/jap/filipino dude and they'll make their own lil' race somewhere but I doubt that'll happen. If all else fails the more redpills the better, right?

>thousands of years.
tens of thousands of years, the global village was a mistake.

I'm mixed race, identify as white (as best I can) and am against race mixing.

What are you mixed with, if I may ask? I'd expect most people on Sup Forums to be against racemixing already desu

Just let her be my dude at best you'll get a civic nationalist and that's much more than you can ask of her.

Mexicans are literally put down as white in the justice system inflating white crime statistics, soon everyone will identify as whatever they want, quit larping.

Actually, some race-mixed people redpilled ME on why it is bad.

It seems that it often comes with all of the cons and none of the pros of each ethnicity.

Example: Too black to be accepted by whites, but too white to be accepted by blacks.

Civic Nationalism is the equivalent to a Brazilian being proud of Brazil, in the end majority give no fucks about each other. The difference here is the banks haven't abandoned us yet.

It matters what the context is. Which culture does she primarily identify with? Is she religious?

According to the Spanish she would be a Mestizo.

Usually she just says she's white because she's half white and a quarter of the other two. Also she's kinda NEET so not much tan

What kind of white?

Definitely possible but then you would end up with that person feeling even worse about themselves and jaded enough to do both sides harm. Either through continued race-mixing AND advocating others to do the same (so they don't feel isolated) or they shit on everyone else and condemn everyone for even having an interest in other races (what black women do now).

If you keep it to a culture issue rather than a racial issue the person might feel better off that way and conform to one that's much more healthy. Since culture leans to certain races more than others, race-mixing would lessen and kids growing up won't get pressured into conforming to a group they can't agree with.

I have 2 questions for this thread
1. do you think it should be law dictating whom a person can and can not mate with?
2. Where do you draw the line exactly? For example: should anglos strictly breed with other anglos, or can they be with aryans?

I'm mixed race. I'm a hapa
I like being a hapa, and all of my friends (that are also hapas jej) also enjoy being their own race, we never felt out of place
Why does it bother you if it will never affect any of you people directly?
>inb4 muh eugenics

"white" white. If you actually ask her like "hey, whats your ethnicity" she'll say she's half white, quarter "sea mexican" and quarter jap but if its just in conversation she'll say "white" usually. Or she says she's "brown" pretty often since thats a quick way of sort of describing it
Maybe not law but it should be looked down upon, perhaps exile. I'd keep terms pretty loose, like europeans of all types can breed with any kind of european, africans with africans etc etc

I think Europeans should be able to mate with any other Europeans, Even *may god forgive me for typing this word* Slavs.

1. Depends on where the mixed feel comfortable with. Forcing a slighter darker kid among black people when they feel comfortable around white people is hell

2. Culture. I just don't want to see white hating people mate with white people. If blacks were forced to mate with blacks it might be good for the community and force them to fix their shit but there's gonna be some lost souls along the way

I just realized you probably mean what ethnicity of white. I think I remember her saying her dad was irish but I'm probably wrong

>it's almost impossible to find bone marrow or any organ donor for them.
Wrong. Any close relative can give and even complete stranger. the biggest issue is blood type, not race.

People should have a clear understanding of where their actions will lead. They should be given facts, or at the very least they should spend some time with the inlaws.

It's all about compatibility. Generally speaking, mixing more than two races is a recipe for confusion. Crosses should be assessed beforehand for compatibility. Elliot Rogers is case enough for the incompatibility of Jewish and Malay natures to exist in one body. By the same token some people turn out well. Generally speaking, 3/4 mixes tend to be more mentally balanced/successful than their 1/2 parents. Bruce Lee (3/4 Chinese, 1/4 German) is the ideal in terms of what can go right.

I have no idea then. Is she Catholic?

race-mixing is wrong

im half anglo half slav

i look good but i have serious anger issues though lol

>Hybrid vigor
Only applies to inbreeding. But you probably see its effects in your own family. Fucking pasta.

They care about race because they're failures in life and the only way they know how to feel worthy of living is making their race their identity. They're white, so they believe the automatically are given an IQ of 180 and invincible organs at birth.
They honestly believe the amount of melanin in their skin makes them somehow superior other people.
It's pathetic, I pity people who feel so inferior that that have to latch onto something like a skin color.

That's kinda fucked user...

She's agnostic
How's a german/polish mix? Not necessarily race mixed but still
>tfw you'll never be pure ubermensch
Which part?

>Generally speaking, 3/4 mixes tend to be more mentally balanced/successful than their 1/2 parents.
You've been playing too many video games. This is real world and genetics don't work like that.

Yes I am mixed and I fucking hate my life
>cant identify with whites, especially redpilled whites
>I am in tune with black culture and music and things like that but sound too white and smart to really belong with them
>mom (part hispanic) never learned spanish because she is uncultured in every way imaginable. kept me away from spanish speaking family so now I cant speak spanish and cant enjoy myself around spanish speaking relatives because I am always the odd man out
>have no real identity, skin is weird cant even say im lightskinned black, look like a weird hybrid nigger
JUST

this is an old myth. European civilization has lived a thousand years, without racial mixing. why did you decide that mixed stronger? you stupid idiots. you even do not check the information which is read
look this face

Culture makes a difference. People who are half and half often talk about how they grew up feeling torn between two worlds. People who are mostly of a particular race fit in enough to identify primarily with that group.

>ubermensch
Why do you care about that? Do you think if you were german, you would somehow be ten times smarter? More handsome? Healthier?
Well I hate to break it to you but you wouldn't be. You would be just as you are, but with german facial features. Every race has its own genetic issues, look up any ethnicity plus "genetic diseases" and you'll be amazed at how much can go wrong in the human body.
Are you dumb enough to fall for the propaganda of a mentally ill man who believed every other race to be the sources of the problems in his country? Are you dumb enough to think that he wasn't just manipulating the masses into having rabid nationalism so they would follow his will?
I don't think you're that dumb. You should think carefully about what you believe and what the sources of your information are really trying to accomplish.

I am mixed and that only bothered me as a child. Now that I'm older I realize that my life is about making my own identity, I don't need to cling to what my ancestors did to feel complete.

A mongrel will never admit racemixing is wrong because they're the product of it.

Of course the girl they put on the cover is the only hot one
I'd probably be harder working, if I'm being honest, user. My dad is the german and he's the hardest working man I've ever met. Most germans I know act similarly, even in groups of other lazy people. My mom is the pollack and she can hardly ever get shit done. I'm in a sort of weird middle ground where sometimes I'm really hard working and can just get shit done and sometimes I can hardly even stand up. And lastly, fuck off, shill

This is true really
t. Mixed

Fair enough

Many Germans are part Slavic. They are the descendants of Slavs that were assimilated to German culture over the course of centuries. Or Russians from WWII, either way.

But to answer your original question, I would recommend that you just discuss things like the true nature of international banking.

Bahahaha checks flag.

There shouldn't be any antiracemixing laws because every ethnic group should live in their own country. Just deport all immigrants and mixing won't happen.

im half white half mexican if i can be redpilled on race mixing anyone can

>fatties, losers and autistic basement dwellers that can't get laid ranting about people actually getting laid.

There is nothing wrong with race-mixing.

shill get out

I'm not a shill, I'm just trying to point out that your logic isn't very sound. I think you would live a happier life if you accepted yourself and other people as they are, instead of trying to push them into boxes so that you can hate them.
I urge you to reexamine your beliefs, do they make your life happier? Do they improve the lives of others around you? Are you believing what you want to believe or is it peer pressure or propaganda?
I'm just a lazy ass on Sup Forums at 3 in the morning, you can ignore everything I just said and call me a shill if you want. I put in my 2 cents.

Shills have actually compromised this humble thread, fuck nothing is safe anymore.

I'm Half White Half Mexican

>Watching TV with my mom
>Pozzed commercial comes on with mixed race kids involved somehow
>Mom says "Mixed kids are the best looking"
>Sperg and say(I was like 16) "Sounds like some Jewish bullshit to me mom"
>"Oh user, you're so funny!"

It's not like my mom's one of those dirty doodoo brown Mexicans, she looks white and Mexicans assume we're both white. This slightly brown tinge I have in my skin bugs the shit out of me though.

>is mixed race
>is against race mixing

holy shit americans are a laugh riot

well why dont you lot fucking kill yourselves then?

I'm a 100% my ethnicity and I come here to laugh at all the retarded racial bulllshit you people spew out your ass. Especially with americans this should never even cross your minds but hey, you people are fucking stupid after all.

Mexican is not a race. If by Mexican you mean Mestizo, then you are Castizo.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castizo

I really wish moving away from burgerland was an option for me. I'm amazed at the things my fellow americans say sometimes.

Yeah I know all the Spanish rape baby stuff, just couldn't remember the term

You're the reason I'm upset by my polish side
>"Sounds like some Jewish bullshit to me mom"
kek, how does she not get annoyed at you for that? My mom saw pic related as one of my desktop wallpapers today and called me a "horrible person"
go become a leaf, user. you already post like one

I fucking wish I looked that white
most assume me to be 100% mexican

youtube.com/watch?v=zO6AUFdgcgU
AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
sorry literal polack but your people racemix too

OP here, thread just said it was pruned or deleted and when I went to make a new one it brought me back here. This happen for anyone else? Is it a glitch or what? That's some weird shit, my dude

My mom's not completely unwoke. Saw that she watched a documentary on Zionism on her Netflix account once. She thinks dark Mestizo beaners are gross looking, my mom's whole side of the family is pretty whitewashed. Most Mexican thing we do is make tamales at Christmas.

What are you taking about? Poles are Caucasoid-Mongoloid mongrels like all Slavs. Did you not know that?

>Also, they are prone to mental illnesses, since they very likely can't identify as one of the parents' race, making them feel like they don't fit with either side of the family.
Can confirm. It's utterly alienating.

NOO, FUCK, I WAS SO HAPPY FOR THAT OLD MAN AND THEN THAT AGH FUCK THE KID LOOKS LIKE HE STOLE ALL THE GENES FROM THE MOM AND NONE FROM THE DAD! YOU'VE RUINED CHRISTMAS, user

whoops™

being racemixed IS a fucking redpill
you're baseless and have no allegiance to some group
and unless you're highly, highly successful and lucky, and fairly attractive, and willing to claim a high % pureblood from another group that is willing to destroy his/her lineage to pull your bloodlines to some majority, and you somehow force you children to claim more high % purebloods from that other group that is also willing to destory his/her lineage to pull your bloodlines to some majority as well, your children will be forever baseless

>YOU WILL NEVER HAPPILY CLAIM A WILLING SCAND WIFE
don't fucking racemix you fucking niggers

>half german half nigerian
>iktf

Half West European, Quarter Jap/Quarter Pinoy male here.
Fuck racemixing. You're literally destroying something that took hundreds, even thousands of years to develop. You spit on your ancestor's graves, the ones that fought for the preservation of their own peoples.

Also this. Mongrels go through major identity crises and often feel contempt for one or the other ethnicity, depending on which one they're trained to hate.

Ironically, I was trained to care more about my "Asianness" than my whiteness, get Asian wife etc., turned out I have literally 0 attraction towards yellow jungle vaj.

Race-mixing traitor parents 0, mongrel 1.

Do your parents know you resent them for race mixing?

You're no mix raced, you're white. Culturally it can suck though.

Not sure, but I think they kind of got the hint early on. I ended up living in Japan for some time but left and came back because I hated it and the people that lived in it, I think that popped their little bubble permanently. Til this day they don't quite understand why I've left Japan.

I don't resent them or anything, I've made peace with the fact that I'm mixed, they did benis in vagina and ended up with me, they're happy and I'm appreciative of the fact they gave me life.

You can't always have everything in life you know?

Yeah you can't change who you are. You've got to use the cards you're dealt with.