twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dump

dump2

dump3

Jesus pol, did we break him already?

He is dead on day 1
he cant survive 30

Are /ourguys/ there?

I haven't been following this season yet, is there a confirmation about his location?

What is Shia up to now? Haven't been around since the HWNDU flag in Liverpool and am on mobile now.

I think so.

>for ants

what are you doing, nigger.

Enjoy
pscp.tv/suaminyymi/1OwGWPYeAwpJQ

POI?

A quick rundown please?

The inside story on you young fascists is a lot of you ended up in shock humour/lonely dude forums that nazi recruiters joined. It’s not a fucking puzzle, all the history is on the sites. There you crossed ur nerdy hobbies with ur nerdy resentment. Bunch of fucking nerds with your dipshit teenage beefs probably started with a resentment of woman who won’t speak to you and now you think you have become POI radicalized.
So how did it happen? How did you become a fucking nazi? A bunch of real Nazis whispered poison in your ears while becoming your only community, your only “friends”. And they used multiple levels to make irony and bigotry and fascism more acceptable by drowning it in “oh we’re just joking” So you combine all this with capitalizing on isolated nerd dude resentment and even deeper isolation, BAM nazi.
You can talk to any former “chan” boy and they can tell you how it went from “shotty shock humor” to “white supremacist recruitment”. The “lol only normies care about hurting others attitude” + the general nerd male resentment of these communities. Its prime fertile ground for actual Nazis to grow. People talk about pol, but you need to see the various communities converge. R9K’s “who wont woman fuck me” bs “anything goes and anyone who gets mad is just a normie” vs endless outbursts of anger at everything. Pol here becomes less of an isolated phenomenon and more of a natural end point for all these circles crashing into one another. And pol, also being its own thing, emans it is rolled back into those communities amplifying your worst aspect then roll it back into pol.
So essentially you have an online pressure cooker to turn your typical teenage nerdy bullshit into honest to god fascism. The surrounding of hateful idedas, the detachment from the harm you do? Turning them into “just jokes” becoming your only friends and that just your community you can see it in many others but again your not a fucking mystery

Make benis ebin again!

is that Shias response or something? pol btfo!!!

BUT WHO DROPPED PHONE

w-why don't the nazis ever recruit me?

Yep

How is this supposed to help with finding his location?

Also what do we have on the "to do" list once we find him?

tätä paskaa on nähty jo tarpeeksi.

security just walked in, no one is allowed to enter and the brought in a ladder?...

that baby is cute
what a big head, but I guess that's babies, right?

why can't we hear anything?

Lying and cuckoldry go hand in hand.

We should tattoo a swastika on his neck

Jos ei kiinnosta, älä seuraa.

Fuck him or kill him or fuck him to death

shia looks like he's moments away from hanging himself

Ja sitä tullaan näkemään kunnes Shia viimein sekoaa.

The baby is awesome.

>this is art
What's the point of it? What do they hope to accomplish?

Shia stole the speech like a bitch lol
twitter.com/spacetwinks/status/827659054759739392

You know that the entrance fee to there its 14 € we can still get more from shia , we had some locations already "tracked" we just need some of /ourguys/ in perimeter

i live near the musem live stream, i don't have a maga hat but what should i do on camera to shoutout /pol? :D

hopes to work with Spielberg again

A dab.

Is it my bad english. or he writes very incoherent like someone with mental illness?

Burn the mökki

They have to reset the video loop again.

Security inspection

He's ripping off a furry word for word so you are correct.

shoot someone

SHIA IS PLAGARIZING AGAIN:

>alonetogether.kiasma.fi/

>proof he has internet in cabin
>he's video blogging IRL

You sure are smart, bud.

Looks like they have security there now so be careful

Nah, you're right. For a (probably) NATIVE english speaker trying to argue something, it reads like total shit.
It's mental illness.

if i visit the stream i'm prob just gonna hit a sly double bicep pose + dab for the camera

Damn he looks depressed as fuck.

Did he lose the support of all his celebrity friends?
Or is he just trying to dig his grave out of spite?

>copy/pasting a furry's tweets

Is this the best HWNDU season yet?

Shia is no stranger to copying other peoples' stuff

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shia_LaBeouf#Plagiarism_accusations

Y'all got more of them pixels?

wouldn't the stream mean that someone could jack the stream and play what ever the fuck he wants? To the museum or to the cuckshed.

youtube.com/watch?v=V-c8J7lnMrw

>imply only they care about hurting others
>constantly belittle people as nerds and shame them as virgins
their lack of self awareness is quite astounding desu

TO BE FAIR, those tweets are from a month or so ago

Shia has returned to plagiarism

For shame!

time.com/6094/shia-labeouf-plagiarism-scandal/

Well he must have an IP address then we can narrow the search, all we have to do is back trace the computer main frame proxy server then re-reroute the cognitive auxiliary lines and then manifold the caucasian turing server protocol HTMSP into a co-axle dialectic faring base in which case all we have to do then is assimilate a proxy line into the database protrusion drive and then hack the matrix coding

take an audio player and play a finnish song about killing commies like the marching song of the white army.
take one of those knife things you have in funland and welcome him to funland and remind him to leave before the white snow falls

youtube.com/watch?v=SoENzQ-rOd0

cia niggers glow in the dark

Is this a Morphine reference?

>84 days have passed
>But I do not divide.
>Time has lost its effect on me.
>Yet the suffering continues.
>Sup Forums's grasp chokes the past, present and future.
>Hope
>Is lost.
>Got to get back
>Back to the past
>Shia Labeouf

It's not live. There are several videos with different audio from the visitors, but the same text conversation.
The project is a hoax...
...or the evidence has been tampered with. There's a name for this...

Shia has a documented history of plagiarizing.

He does it habitually.

There is like a dozen proven instances of him copying word for word what others have said as his own responses.

Its almost like he has no mind of his own.

holohaux

Gaslighting.
Perhaps Shia is trying to fuck with us?

So we got him in finland now?
Kek

thats a reference from the guy who built the Temple OS

It started as a game of Charades

It then turned into Capture the Flag

Now, Shia has resorted to playing Hide and Seek

Will /Pol continue their so far perfect winning streak? Or will the Cuck prevail?

Only time will tell

I agree with this, I watched it yesterday and the video doesn't seem to match the chat responses, especially when he was having his copypasta meltdown. I don't think its live either.

>In January 2014, LaBeouf spoke about the plagiarism accusations with Bleeding Cool writer Rich Johnston, where he stated that he saw copyright laws as too restrictive and that it did not allow for ideas to flow freely.

In other words this dude can't come up with his own shit. No wonder he's losing his mind, he desperately wants to be more creative than he's capable of being.

he's talking to refugees KEK

OOhhh he is in Lapland

yeah some nigger went in

I'm so glad to be alive in this timeline

Have we not already located him?

Why is there no sound?

dont get it. do we know where he is or not

FOOLISH KEK! YOU WILL NEVER ESCAPE THE FUTURE THAT IS Sup Forums
AHAHAHAHAH!!

No clue, but then again I haven't really been following yet.
Would love to know the location so we can finally get to do something

You get so used to advanced cryptokike shills who understand Sup Forums enough to do proper D&C, it's funny to be reminded how poorly your average leftist comprehends any of what's going on

There's a reason there is no sound, he is NOT in "remote isolated location in Lapland". There's literally no other reason to communicate via text.

Ahaha blaming copyright laws for his lack of creativity. Now wonder he's doing modern """""art""""

>aku_laugh_gif.jpg

Why do 90% of #Shia's #art projects have #hashtags in front of their #names?

How will he manage to be in there 30 days without drugs?

we need to look up all the cabins in Lapland and find this cuck

"hello internet"

Fuck you shia!

twitter whore

I'm sure there's a better stock of drugs and alcohol there than food

So shia is not really out in the woods?

surely we can prove this theory by getting a camera in there and catching the "live stream" any loops and we got him.

Currently, it seems to be the case that it's a Schrodingers Hide and Seek hunt

Until we know absolutely for sure, Shia is both in Lapland and not in lapland

Atleast not in Lapland, in yesterdays stream it seemed on Turners cam that sun was setting at around 5pm, when in Lapland it sets after 9pm.

Quick rundown please. What is this Shias new project?

im pretty sure they are in Lapland.
No reason not to be.

Its beautiful up there, and the cabins arent expensive.

This is like a working vacation.

Shia's Cuck Shed