This is why you shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane

This is why you shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uz3EDgJu8Zk
youtube.com/watch?v=uOqSKXRnTlk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's a small guy

For you

He looks as though he is in extreme pain

Like I give a shit some entitled faggot got manhandled after acting like a spoiled child.

this is a no-Reddit zone, hothead

Banepost or else

That man just wanted to go home.

Maybe he could use some gay s---

Painkillers

I wonder who paid who to dig up that dirt on him

was getting bumped part of your plan?

That's what happens when you pull off the mask

>multiple people in the recording shouting "NOOO THAT'S HORRIBLE STOP THIS ISN'T RIGHT"
>not a single one of them offers their seat up for this man

what did they mean by this?

That maybe airlines shouldn't sell seats they don't actually have

Maybe people should be more responsible and show up for their flights.

The damage was done anyway.

That's fucking IT! EKK

>reddit tier virtue signaling
9/11 meme my friend

w e w l a d
e
w
l
a
d

But they did. They all did. that's the point. They all showed up.

I'm not the one virtue signalling, the people on the plane were
Screaming about how horrifying something is while you personally have the ability to stop it is the epitome of self absorbed arrogance. Nobody on the plane wanted to wait a few hours for the next flight, so much so that they'd rather see some old man get beaten up and dragged off.
The notion that anybody on that plane actually personally cared for that man is laughable

>Screaming about how horrifying something is while you personally have the ability to stop it is the epitome of self absorbed arrogance.
Fucking wrong.

Giving up seat under the threat of force is acting sheeply. They had zero fucking reason to give ground to the airline.

Trying to blame the victims look like Sup Forums's favorite activity.

>epitome of self absorbed arrogance.
The notion that anybody on that plane actually personally cared for that man is laughable

are you done?

It wasn't him. There is another doctor with with a similar name. His middle name is different though. This only makes his case easier.

That asian is going to get a huge settlement.

youtube.com/watch?v=uz3EDgJu8Zk
OHH MYYYY GOODDDD
NOOOOO NOOOOOO
OHHH MYYY GOOODDD
NOOOOO
GUYSS MY GOODD WHAT ARE YOU DOOOIIINNGGG
NOO THIS IS WRONG OH MY GOD
OHH MYYY GOOODDDD

She didn't actually care at all about this man. She cared about witnessing violence. If she cared about the man, she could have said "look guys I'll go let him take my seat". She probably would have gotten a round of applause and a book deal, too.
Instead she just sat there and whined because she didn't want to be slightly inconvenienced and stay at an airport for a couple more hours.

For me

>She didn't actually care at all about this man. She cared about witnessing violence.
>violence
Being afraid to be hurt yourself isn't hypocrisy. it's normal. When a company treat a customer like this, why would she trust it?

>Instead she just sat there and whined because she didn't want to be slightly inconvenienced and stay at an airport for a couple more hours.
And, it's all due to the company's incompetency.

cuck

>The flight plan I just filed with United lists me, the marshalls, and my waitstaff, but only 96 of you!
>First one to volunteer gets monetary compensation!
>WE'LL PAY YOU TO GIVE UP YOUR SEAT!
>GAAH GAAAAAAHHH!
>He wasn't very upstanding!

youtube.com/watch?v=uOqSKXRnTlk

How a white person acts when told by authorities she needs to get off the plane, fuck you subhuman gooks, drugdealing faggot chink

>Monetary
>Credit for a shitty airline

nigga im digging deep for mad libs bruh

GET OFF MY PLANE

Got a link on that? Most of the other fags here are all "oh he was a felon anyway, he deserved to get beat up".

>commies & statists defending him

United have a right to exercise their property rights on the plane, including physical removal for any reason they see fit. The only argument against this is literally muh feels.

Lol free market fucked united airlines already.
where is your ancap god faggot?

good shit. saved.

They're stupid because they jumped to the nuclear option and ruined their PR. That's not good business.

THE FIRST ONE TO SPREAD THEIR CHEEKS

GETS A PRESCRIPTION OF OPIATES

>including physical removal for any reason they see fit
>reason
Which was?

They are legally required to give you money - if you turn down their meme vouchers you can get cold hard $$$

THE FLIGHT PLAN I JUST FILED WITH THE FAA LISTS ME, MY CREW, THESE EMPLOYEES HERE, BUT 4 TOO MANY OF YOU

If you're on my property I can tell you to get the fuck off it whenever I goddamn like. Your refusal violates the NAP, so I can use physical force to remove you, you braindead statist.

Go home chink man

So basically, the reason was "im an asshat"

I have a contract to be on your property. Stop violating my nap reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I agree with you user. Too many people in this world are whiny, selfish little bitches that are hopelessly addicted to outrage.

Wtf? I love poo-in-loos now.

This

He paid for a specific service at a specific time.

Then the airline literally broke that contract.

kek

>statists defending him

Is that why the airline had to call the police to do their dirty work for them?

>Up until he got knocked the fuck out, everyone on the plane was secretly hoping he would get knocked the fuck out for delaying their departure
>he's a literal retard though and as soon as actual violence was brought upon him everyone felt bad about it
>they blame the airline for manifesting their dark fantasy of obliterating the shitty people we have to travel with
>we all react the same way
I would have spat on his fag corpse if they had shot him in the head, don't fuck with my air travel. Just "GIDDA ORF DA PRANE DOCATAH"

Do AnCaps not believe in contracts?

It's not that he deserved it, it's that it makes it much more likely he's the kind of person who'd do something stupid to make the cops beat his ass.