>be me
>kinda interested in astronomy
>stumble upon thread about red dragon of Revelation
>
>first thought: fucking retarded
>skim through thread to find obvious flaws
>dig deeper, follow sources
>go to Jewgle sky
>area in question is censored (as laid out by space anons)
>go to NASA
>area in question is ALSO censored (as of March 2 it was still visible)

>now I'm suspicious

Your thoughts on the red dragon of Revelation?
Why is it important?
Why is it getting blacked out?

Also, post space images.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Happening_(1967_film)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Happening_(song)
oldielyrics.com/lyrics/the_supremes/the_happening.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8GVgC_qDSAI
cloudynights.com/topic/563850-what-is-this-strange-thing-on-google-sky-in-infra-red/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_(Roman_month)
support.google.com/earth/forum/AAAA_9IoRZwJF53orx58Z4/?hl=en
aladin.u-strasbg.fr/AladinLite/?target=13 58 1.0,-8 28 20.5&fov=22.11&survey=P/IRIS/color
youtube.com/watch?v=u12Wu2tmoU4
youtube.com/watch?v=3M2KvBcCEVE
youtube.com/watch?v=cci9io1n75E
youtube.com/watch?v=dN2c_uHJROQ
mbowser.xyz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pic related: Result of query at NASA's webservice (taken yesterday).

Post the quote from revelations

Also what's the official name of the anomalies? Are they somwthing like galaxy clusters or supernova's?

I don't know exactly what they are. The object in question emits infrared light, that's for sure. But distance, intensity, trajectory?
I have no clue.

Any astrofag around who can help?

The end is near

If google and NASA are both censoring this area of the sky, what is their excuse? Has anybody contacted either and asked them to explain themselves?

>planets = stars

If my retarded brain is comprehending this right then the object is around the womb of the Virgo constellation. pic is how I found it

UMM… I THINK I FOUND ANOTHER HAPPENING
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Happening_(1967_film)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Happening_(song)
There's a bunch of synchronicities with this.
The group and the song "The Supremes" "The Happpening"
The Supremes has 11 letters and The Happening has 12 letters
11+12=23
The song at the year-end charts according to U.S. Cash Box was at #23
The movie that the song was made for consisted of 9 actors
the id below tamla motown as in previous pic related says 60-25-550
6+0+2+5+5+5+0=23
The song contains 7 verses
oldielyrics.com/lyrics/the_supremes/the_happening.html
the song finished recording on February 25, 1967
2/25/1967
25-2=23
1+9+6+7=23
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Get this fucking obvious fake out of here you chocolate clock retard. SCP is fiction, do you somehow not know that already?

yap you are right.

And the bible tells us this too!
>The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born revelation 12

Are you saying we got 10 days left?

youtube.com/watch?v=8GVgC_qDSAI
Hey life, look at me
I can see the reality
'Cause when you shook me, took me, outta my world
I woke up
Suddenly I just woke up to the happening

When you find that you left the future behind
'Cause when you find a tender love
You don't need to take care of
Then you better beware of the happening

One day you're up
When you turn around
You find your world is tumbling down
It happened to me and it can happen to you

I was sure, I felt secure
Until love took a detour, yeah!
Riding high on the top of the world it happened
Suddenly it just happened
I saw my dreams torn apart
When love walked away from my heart
And when you lose a precious love you need to guide you
Something happens inside you, the happening

Now I see life for what it is
It's not a dream
It's not a bliss
It happened to me and it can happen to you
Ooh, and then it happened

Is it real?
Is it fake?
Is this game of life a mistake?
'Cause when I lost the love
I thought was mine for certain
Suddenly it starts hurting
I saw the light too late
When that fickle finger of fate
Yeah! It came and broke my pretty balloon
I woke up
Suddenly I just woke up

So sure, I felt secure
Until love took a detour
'Cause when you got a tender love
You don't take care of
Then you better beware of
The happening

I just looked up "Nebula between Syrma and Spica" (the names of the stars in question).

This is what I found: cloudynights.com/topic/563850-what-is-this-strange-thing-on-google-sky-in-infra-red/

We are going to wake up, out of the simulation. At least that's what I have been feeling lately, that song just reinforces it for me. They sure like dropping hints, whoever they are.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_(Roman_month)
Apparently, September is the 7th month in the roman calendar.

Also, NO FUCKING WAY!!
In the Roman East, the birthday of Augustus on September 23 was the first day of the new year on some calendars, including possibly the calendar of Heliopolis (Baalbek in present-day Lebanon).
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE??

It's definitely being censored.

Just stopping by to let you know this fucked with my head

Hebrew trickery???

ouh yes, no later than september there must be a HUUUUGE HAPPENING

>Google sky infrared view is taken from IRAS data from 1983, if you look at a planetarium program, that places Saturn at that same spot in Virgo that year. I'm guessing the IRAS controllers avoided bright planets to avoid damaging the sensors, hence the lack of data there.

WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE THE FROG

So they choose to censor it out after the fact?

Yes, exacly, that would be the ONLY viable explanation, but...

IRAS has actually taken the image, also the part in question. The data is not lacking, it was right there at NASA's webservice until a few weeks ago.

We did this

>Augustus (Latin: Imperātor Caesar Dīvī Fīlius Augustus; 23 September 63 BC – 19 August 14 AD) was the founder of the Roman Principate and considered the first Roman emperor, controlling the Roman Empire from 27 BC until his death in AD 14.
So September 23 is actually the birthday of the first emperor of the Roman Empire.

So essentially the beginning of an era.

No its NOT jewish propaganda.
It is one of many prophesies that have been /will be fulfilled

It emits infrared, microwave, everything, but it's not visible in the ordinary sky, so i think it's really, really far away

oh ffs with the Jesus nonsense

>really far away
Do you have any explanation as to why it is censored then?

Iv'e never read any revelations is there a happy ending?

>if you're not with jesus you're his enemy

only a sith deals in absolutes

sage

yes of course it is! But not for everyone, but every human has the same chance! It all ends up with a great kingodm, leaded by jesus. but before this, there is much habbening on the earth.. and this star constellation is a sign for all those, who knows whats coming up in the future.

Does google not have access to the wonders of Photoshop? also why is it not censored on the infrared? Who would half arse a cover up if it is world endingly big?

This. I still have heard no acknowledgement and explanation for why it is censored. My guess is that they would say it's an error, an artifact, or they had to block it to protect a sensor. Or you get v& for even asking, that would explain the lack of information.

support.google.com/earth/forum/AAAA_9IoRZwJF53orx58Z4/?hl=en

This seems relevant

i think, this subject is so rare and not for normal peoples. how big is the chance, that people will notuice this costellation? and how big is the chance again, that those people will find out about the "dragon" at the virgo, and the meaning of it. Very very low... if you understand this sign today, youre a step closer to jesus. AND thats what the devil (google, freemasons etc) doesnt want.

It's glorious Kek giving us a sign
Praise Kek!

you're looking for this

Checked.
"It's just a flare", they say. Although that's a fairly credible answer - other flares are not taken out of the image...

Here's another skymap tool.
>aladin.u-strasbg.fr/AladinLite/?target=13 58 1.0,-8 28 20.5&fov=22.11&survey=P/IRIS/color

Same results.

The stuff about St. Louis is probably not related to the symbol on the album cover. The arch is east of the courthouse, and the eclipse will be coming from the south.
The archways in fountain square park face northeast/southwest which is the general direction you'd have to look to see the eclipse if you're at the fountain. I'm not sure about the angle but if you were right under the arch the eclipse might be visible over the top of the buildings across the street.
It's probably a different arch.

The best way to get conclusive evidence of this is to spread the word and hope that some redpilled astronomer uses their ultra telescope to get us an up to date image. Or make such a huge deal out of this, by manipulating social media and hashtags, perhaps riding the momentum created by a movie, a celebrity's death, etc, make such a huge deal out of this censorship that a government agency feels obligated to update their imagery of that area to "shut down the conspiracy theorists".

It's only censored on those

In the "normal" map, there is literally nothing there

Faith can move a mountain Sup Forums.

Why do you think apparitions always happen in religious communities and not not with atheists?

Your faith has manifested kek

Might have found something maybe?
Sounds like zowmowi to me

What could they cover in IRIS?
IRAS is working

Elhaz https_://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E1%9B%89 = protection, defense, elk(-god)(?), wheel(?), life(?)
Othala https_://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E1%9B%9F = heritage, inheritance, nobility(?)
Mannaz https_://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E1%9B%97 = man, mankind
Isa https_://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E1%9B%81 = ice
Wunjo https_://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E1%9A%B9 = joy, bliss
Elhaz Othala Wunjo Mannaz Othala Wunjo Isa
Protection Home Joy Mankind Home Joy Ice
z o w m o w i - Note: Elhaz does not occur word-initially, so it might read "iwomwoz".
Maybe it will make sense once we analyze the segments.
The following is the "zowmowi" approach and gets denoted "Z". The "iwomwoz" approach shall get denoted "I".
Z
2 runes
A) Elhaz Othala = Protection Home = Protect your home.
B) Othala Wunjo = Home Joy = (Your) Home is (your) joy. OR (Your) Heritage is (your) joy.
C) Wunjo Mannaz = Joy Mankind = Joy to Mankind (Joy to the world?).
D) Mannaz Othala = Mankind Home = Man(kind) is your home.
E) Othala Wunjo = Home Joy = (Your) Home is (your) joy. OR Heritage is joy.
F) Wunjo Isa = Joy Ice = ?
3 runes
A) Elhaz Othala Wunjo = Protection Home Joy = Protecting your home is joy.
B) Othala Wunjo Mannaz = Home Joy Mankind = (A) Home is joy to Man(kind).
C) Wunjo Mannaz Othala = Joy Mankind Home = ?
D) Mannaz Othala Wunjo = Mankind Home Joy = ?
E) Othala Wunjo Isa = Your home's joy will be ice. (Winter-chan?)

4 runes
A) Elhaz Othala Wunjo Mannaz = Protection Home Joy Mankind = Protecting homes is the joy of Man(kind)
B) Othala Wunjo Mannaz Othala = Home Joy Mankind Home = ?
C) Wunjo Mannaz Othala Wunjo = Joy Mankind Home Joy = ?
D) Mannaz Othala Wunjo Isa = Mankind Home Joy Ice = ?
5 runes
A) Elhaz Othala Wunjo Mannaz Othala = Protection Home Joy Mankind Home = ?
B) Othala Wunjo Mannaz Othala Wunjo = Home Joy Mankind Home Joy = ?
C) Wunjo Mannaz Othala Wunjo Isa = Joy Mankind Home Joy Ice = ?
6 runes
A) Elhaz Othala Wunjo Mannaz Othala Wunjo = Protection Home Joy Mankind Home Joy = ?
B) Othala Wunjo Mannaz Othala Wunjo Isa = Home Joy Mankind Home Joy Ice = ?
7 runes
Elhaz Othala Wunjo Mannaz Othala Wunjo Isa = Protection Home Joy Mankind Home Joy Ice = ?
We have 42 possible rune segments between Z1A over Z3E to Z7 and I1A over I3E to I7.

Oh shit, it literally looks like Pepe. I thought these were edits, because I saw a different one before.
This one I don't want to die yet, guys

>23rd september 2017
terminator claims it ends october 2017

The protection of earth(home) and (mankind) is broughtforth in an (ice)age as history repeats it self balancing out chaos, distruction with peace and senquility Ice age brings (joy)

>CERN
>dance of destruction
don't you get it goddamnit

the one that looks like pepe is an edit.

THATS NOT A PEPE YA STUPID GITS

IS OBVIOUSLY MORK

Thanks based German.

youre welcome my friend :) prepare your heart and soul for a never before seen action

Is this the punishment for praising a false god? -> KEK
Whom is attributed with frogs and often them with Satan himself.

Nah nigger its a space frog

What is the red stuff beneath the green 'eyes'? Glare or a distinct astronomical feature?

We may never know. Gods are meant to represent something in the Universe, thus we mere morals are part of it.

no its not, according to the Bible, GOD does not interfere with the end-time. So its a trick from the devil, to hide the "dragon" and the real truth and the only way out of all this -> Jesus, GOD.

>The less people learn what happens, the more are lost

speaking of red dragon

Kek will come crashing down. Physical manifestation, like we saw in the video of Hillary in the airplane during the election.

TIMELINE SHIFT INTO THE LIMELIGHT

This pic is interesting until it suddenly and jarringly jumps into Judeo-christian prophecy.

Then I just disregard it. If you lunatics see Jesus and apocalyptic prophecy. in every piece of toast maybe you deserve censorship.

My guess is that its biblical prophecy and also an astronomical event. One star of a binary star system went nova some time ago, blasting all the remaining hydrogen off of its partner star. The mouth of the frog is really jut what we can see of the approaching hydrogen cloud. When it reacts with our ozone in our upper atmosphere it causes biblical amounts of precipitation. It literally will rain for 40 days and 40 nights.

I believe this year a lot of big things will happen, as to what I dont know. It might be biblical events being prophecized, or the elite trying to reanact the prophecies like it seems they like to do, maybe the pieces will be moved into position for the final happening.

Even if not the end, this year shit will go down i believe.
We have in the jewish calender the year 5777
Biblical events tend to happen in a 50 year cycle (Jubilee) ending on xx17 and xx67 in our calender which again is this year.
There is talk about the Antichrist being supposed to come back at the year 5777 of the jewish calender (would have to look up for a good source on that one)
Then there is this part in the bible
>And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. 2 She was pregnant and was crying out in birth pains and the agony of giving birth.
On September 23 this year, there wil be a constillation where jupiter (zeus, which is associated with jesus as jesus for example is a mockname meaning "hail zeus") will stay in virgos (virgin mary) belly for 42 weeks (pregnency) and leaving the constillation (birth) while the constillation of lion, usually consisting of 9 stars now will have 12 "stars" as mecurcy mars and venus will align with it, with the moon the the feet of virgo and the sun next to her head.
This depicts the birth of jesus by virgin mary among the stars and the last time this happened supposedly was around 4000 years ago

In generall a lot of the prophecies of the endtimes already happened in the last 70-80 year, and the bible mentions that when you see the signs that the end will come in a lifetime, probably meaning

That's not how pan-stellar wind works.

YOU KNOW HOW THERE'S TALK ABOUT "GREATER ISRAEL"??

WELL I FOUND THESE VIDEOS ABOUT IT THAT ARE A MUST WATCH!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=u12Wu2tmoU4
youtube.com/watch?v=3M2KvBcCEVE
youtube.com/watch?v=cci9io1n75E

Part 2
The first horserider rider of the apocalypse, the one with the crown and a bow on a white horse. a king, and warrior shining bright. or maybe a führer (crown), that fought in 1 wordlwar (warrior/the bow) and did nothing wrong (white horse).
The second horserider that takes the peace of the earth, WW2, and since then an endless series of proxywars and (((military conflicts)))
The third horserider, the one with the scale, usury. we have constant inflation. ressource are plenty, and yet people starve and die of sickness we have more than enough medicine for.
The next one will be death...

Putting the 7 Trumpets in context of events
youtube.com/watch?v=dN2c_uHJROQ

So I dont believe this year is the end, but we are entering the final stages of it as it seems.
Furthermore the 57777777 get (7 times the 7) also fits in the year 5777 which would be this one. Will this year come the big revelation?

if interested here a lot of it was discussed

tl;dr for pic related : company that publishes musicians or something (fontana) has band called "the happenings" with a song called "see you in september" with the mark "2.3i" next to it. september 23rd is when the big constillation happens propheciesed in the bible. also has the number 45 on the disc, trump is the 45 president. the logo of fontana is an arch with what seems to be an exlipse, similar arches you have all around the US. there is also an alignenment of the moon over bowling green where trumps associated talked about a bowling green massacre that didnt happen (yet?) and user who says the eclipse in august is the signal for muslims to start killing americans gets a 6666 get

HOLD IT!!!
>7 Trumpets
>Trumpets
>Trumps
>7 Trumps
>Currently, there are 7 main members of the Trump family (Donald, Melania, Don Jr, Eric, Ivanka, Tiffany, and Barron)

mbowser.xyz

Guys what is this?

What the hell

Wasn't Trump at his inauguration 70 years, 7 months and 7 days old?

My almonds are overstimulated, I am not able to handle this kind of activation.

What should I do...

Correct

Each Trumpet will lead to some event.

make some sort of cross-reference. Look at which Trump has spoken and what has happened

Yeah, you guys are definately on to something.

checked

Well according to the trumps a big reason why trump did the bombing was because of Ivanka's reaction so

Isaiah 17, 1-14

“See, Damascus will no longer be a city
but will become a heap of ruins.
The cities of Aroer will be deserted
and left to flocks, which will lie down,
with no one to make them afraid.
The fortified city will disappear from Ephraim,
and royal power from Damascus;
the remnant of Aram will be
like the glory of the Israelites,”

“In that day the glory of Jacob will fade;
the fat of his body will waste away.
It will be as when reapers harvest the standing grain,
gathering the grain in their arms—
as when someone gleans heads of grain
in the Valley of Rephaim.
Yet some gleanings will remain,
as when an olive tree is beaten,
leaving two or three olives on the topmost branches,
four or five on the fruitful boughs,”

In that day people will look to their Maker
and turn their eyes to the Holy One of Israel.
They will not look to the altars,
the work of their hands,
and they will have no regard for the Asherah polesa
and the incense altars their fingers have made.

In that day their strong cities, which they left because of the Israelites, will be like places abandoned to thickets and undergrowth. And all will be desolation.

You have forgotten God your Savior;
you have not remembered the Rock, your fortress.
Therefore, though you set out the finest plants
and plant imported vines,
though on the day you set them out, you make them grow,
and on the morning when you plant them, you bring them to bud,
yet the harvest will be as nothing
in the day of disease and incurable pain.

Woe to the many nations that rage—
they rage like the raging sea!
Woe to the peoples who roar—
they roar like the roaring of great waters!
Although the peoples roar like the roar of surging waters,
when he rebukes them they flee far away,
driven before the wind like chaff on the hills,
like tumbleweed before a gale.
In the evening, sudden terror!
Before the morning, they are gone!
This is the portion of those who loot us,
the lot of those who plunder us.

he also won with 77 electoral votes

>This thread

The Book of Revelations say that trumpets will be sounded before the Second Coming, but they have it spelled as trumps.
The man that is the ruler and speaker for America's last name is Trump.

Also there is suppose to be wars and rumors of wars preceding these events

Kek is here

rumors like the WW3 because of syria and north korea?

I'm scared, guys.

Up until a very short time ago, I was a total rationalist. I was logical and my arguments were purley fact based. I was sane.

Recently, I startet reading the Bible. I even believe in friggin Kek now.

WTF is happening?

There has been an awakening, have you felt it?

The end of all is happening

just says wars

also Baptism needs to be by water and by fire(The Gift of the Holy Ghost) and the Earth was Baptized with the flood from Noah's time.
Baptism by fire for the Earth could look like all out nuclear war

You may be going through a bout of psychosis?

Kushner might be the antichrist. he bought 666 5th avanue for the highest price of an estate so far. same building harbors the company that invented and builds RFID chips and is owned by kushner as well. RFID chips are rumored to be the future mark of the beast
>[the antichrist] was given authority to continue for forty-two months
ok, 42 month are 3,5 years. this year on september there is a constilation, depicting the birth by virgo (here its explained deeper → ), the bible prophecy states that after this event the women will flee for 1260 days into the wilderness. this is also ~3,5 years.
>1And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed in the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.
>2She was pregnant and crying out in the pain and agony of giving birth.
>3Then another sign appeared in heaven: a huge red dragon with seven heads, ten horns, and seven royal crowns on his heads.
>4His tail swept a third of the stars from the sky, tossing them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman as she was about to give birth, ready to devour her child as soon as He was born.
>5And she gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter; and her child was caught up to God and to His throne.
>6The woman fled into the wilderness, where God had prepared a place for her to be nourished for one thousand two hundred sixty days.

jesus arrival was announced ~3,5 years before this.
are these the last 3-4 years of the world?
also i read somewhere (looking it up if i find it) that the antichrist will have power through others. i thought that others will give him power and then he will rule as a leader, but maybe its like kushner controlls power, that he gets power through others, through trump for example

>have you felt it?
Obviously.
>feelsbadman.jpg

he cant be the antichrist... the bible says, he will not be interested in womens, but kushner got a wife (?)