Sup Forumsdads general - /poldg/ - Fuck that kike Mimi Sup Forums Reader for deleting my title edition

Sup Forumsdads general - /poldg/ - Fuck that kike Mimi Sup Forums Reader for deleting my title edition

poltards who are dads, of kids of any ages get in here!

We'll discuss of:
- how to be an example for your child
- how to raise an alpha male
- how to raise an honorable daughter
- how to redpill your kid

Share, give and take ideas from anons from other western places, cultures and countries. And no, we won't take opinions from inferior cultures into account.

Be nice to each other (or else!)

The few redpilled moms who lurk here, you are of course welcome.

Virgin NEETs, too. But only to share your experiences on HOW you became virgin NEETs, as we can avoid raising kids like you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z7V1W967ofA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do I prevent my daughter from racemixing without blatantly forbidding it? I feel like forbidding stuff would actually drive them towards the forbidden thing.

My daughter is 9 months old now, but i'm genuinely starting to worry.

1/7

Parenting correctly is probably the hardest job possible. It's VERY long to raise a child, takes many steps and stages where you'll have to change and adapt your behavior and relationships, and you still can screw up big time with only a few errors. But it's also the most rewardful accomplishment, as if you are successful you'll end up having raised a person that is like (You), but way better.

Single parents
It is known and proven that single moms are disasters. Their sons often end up as NEETs or criminals, and daughters as sluts with daddy issues.
Otherwise, single dads can be awesome, but require discipline and dedication.

Divorce
Sometimes you simply don't love your partner anymore. In this case think twice about divorce. You made kids, you love them, and it's your responsability to bring them as honorable adults. I'm sorry to say that, but you must man up, endure your insufferable wife and sacrifice yourself for them, or risks are they'll grow up with a single mom. If you only think of your own pleasure and giving up your responsabilites then go away, this thread isn't for you nigger.

2a/7

I- (You)

0- Be an example for your child

You can be beta, but your betaness won't influence your kid if you raise him well. So if you can be a failure yourself, it doesn't mean necessarly that your kid will become a failure

IF:

YOU
i- Don't be lazy, lead by example. You don't have to be necessarly /fit/ (even if it's a big plus), you can be awkward/sloppy, but if you actually do stuff, your kids will never blame that on you.
ii- Don't drink alcohol for nothing. If you drink alcohol it's on special moments, but never be black out drunk. Of course no drugs.
You can play vidyas. Especially with the kid. Be aware of the age limit of the vidya though. GTA is not ok at 8.
iii- Get shit done, show how shit get done, get shit done with your kid (either mechanics, cleaning, woodworking, repairing stuff, gardening, DIYing or whatever)

YOUR COUPLE
i- Have a nuclear family and be alpha with your wife. Preferably with traditional roles, you can also show that a Sup Forumsdad can do everything in the house, that will show your kid that a good dad MUST be competent at everything

YOUR HOUSE
i- Have clear rules in your house and enforce them.

2b/7

YOUR TEACHINGS
i- Teach that immediat success is good, but also failure is good and allows for understanding from your errors
ii- allow Sup Forums-compatible art: movies, litterature, music. For any degenerate art: berate with facts and mock with ridicule.
iii- Teach rhetorics. How to use fallacies and how to combat them: surprisingly few people are aware of logical fallacies. Teach how to write a constructed reasoning/demonstration, it's super useful as an adult. Teach early critical thinking, but without putting YOUR authority into question. Teach and show that hierarchy is natural, necessary, inevitable and good

YOUR VALUES
i- Keep your word and never lie, it build their confidence towards you, it will be super useful when kids are in their teens
ii- Have moral values. If you are religious (Christian obv), pass on your Christian values. But beware of (((tolerant))) double-edged religious values. If you are atheist, pass on your humanist values but also acknowledge the positive role of Christianity in your history, as the religion which allowed the freedom to choose. Teach that some cultures are superior to others. Teach that some religions are batshit insane, while others (Christian religions) are humanists but can probably be interpreted as *too tolerant*.
iii- Teach the value of money in not *giving* money, they must earn it, always. If they complain a friend has something that they don't, you can either gift it at special day (birthday, Christmas, graduation) or prove that the friend is spoilt and doesn't deserve it.

Gotta need a little help to fill this one

3/7

II- List of Sup Forums-compatible art for children and teens

Movies
-

Books
- Starship Troopers

Music
-

4a/7

III- Your kid
There are 3 steps of development for your child
toddler: 0-5 years
child: 5-puberty
teen: puberty-adult

A toddler will love you unconditionnaly
A child will test you
A teen will confront you

Character
Analyze his character, identify his strengths and weaknesses at toddler age. Try to encourage his strengths and correct his weaknesses at child age.
For example my son has always been careful, even timorous, but socially easy going. So I put him in a team sport, where they MUST show their boldness impress each others.

Physical
How to avoid glasses? Put him outside. Ban or limit screens. His eyes aren't mature and their muscles must train (often change focus between far and near), if he stays inside he won't be able to train his eyes, resulting in fucked up eyes for life.

How to quickly enforce the traditional and normal views on genders
Encourage genders adequate toys/roleplaying

Entertainement
Electric and electronic jews (TV and vidyas) are rewards, not rights. Limit ALL screens time. It also fucks up their eyes.

Implication
Be vigilant and active, present in their lives. Don't be overprotective, especially for teens, but always be aware of what's going on in their lives. If something is wrong with his friends, don't put him to shame by intervening in front of everyone. Be alone with him to discuss it and find a solution.

Redpill her at young age, that could change the personal experience, tell her how vile niggers are and show some moderate videos where they chimp out

4b/7

Relationship
Show him your love and your trustiness.

Homeschooling.
Don't. Your kid needs to confront and work with people that aren't family.

Punishment
Should be reserved for behavior that will hurt their best interests. Nothing else. Allowing your wife to punish your kids willy nilly ruins the meaning of it and you need to educate her on that. modern society is the result of allowing the corrupt and women to dictate punishment willy nilly.

Wrongdoings
Dont allow excuses but allow for explanations. Teach them to use logic against their own reasoning. Far easier for them to root out their own broken logic than for you to try to rip it out.

Respect
Respect the child as a person, his tastes and his intimacy (i.e. knock before entering his room). Don't ever ever mock or make fun of him. If other adults mock him take fiercely his defense and berate them.

Behavior
Ban the swear words entirely. Child must obey his parents. Must honor his parents (i.e. defend their name against his schoolmates)

Legacy
How to avoid the ultimate nihilist "childfree" mentality?

5/7

1- Raising an alpha male
>What to do:
Sports (any sport Chad would practice), team sports build social skills, most sports build their physics
Music performance (guitar is super useful for teen guys)
Oratory performance: theatre, but also speaking in family gatherings (make him speak in front of everybody and support him)
Select his friends and acquaintances, and invite them often, that will build up his social skills. Make them play outside
In case of bullying, encourage him to fight back with direct brute force, like breaking the nose of the bully. Even if it will make him expelled. Bullying will then stop, since bullies only attack unresponsive targets.
As teen, force him to sleep his due.
Teach him early to take lead and assume responsabilities, especially with women (i.e. Scouts or summer camps animator is great for that).

Watch this (what does it mean to be man?):
youtube.com/watch?v=z7V1W967ofA
TL;DW:
- Effeminacy vs masculinity: prefering your pleasure over doing the right thing even if it's hard or difficult (=integrity)
- Keep your boy hard: avoid pleasure of technology if possible
- How to mature a boy: pain and suffering, hardship
- He must value effort and hard work
- He must learn to control his frustration
- Masculinity = suffering + responsability
- A man has to follow his reason, not his emotions (feels)
- Honesty: you have to pursue the truth regardless of the personal cost to you (= swallow the redpill)
- Teach your boy to feel delight (fullfillness?) in performing acts of virtue, to feel accomplishment about doing the RIGHT thing
- Teach your boy that to be a real man he must know how to do everything (Catholicism, also Heinlein)

>What NOT to do
TV/Vidyas/iPad at will, staying at home without friends, letting him eat what he wants when he wants. Letting him gain weight without doing anything.
Also you're his dad, not his friend.

6/7

2- Raising an honorable daughter - aka "walking the thin rope"
Treat her like a spoiled princess, she'll end up riding the cock carousel to find "The One"
Treat her like shit/ignore her, she'll end up a slut
You are the first and most important respectable male figure in her live, as every male she judge will be judged against her image of respectable man and his values; this man is you.
Remember that there are only 2 types of girls in the world: daddy's girls and girls with daddy issues
>What to do
Try to awaken her up: i.e. have long philosophical talks about how the world works while walking through the park
Just drop redpills in here and there. she'll work it out. but most importantly, stay with her mum.
Have an EXCELLENT relation with your daughter.
Fathers be hard on daughter ESPECIALLY if you have sons. Make her believe you expect MORE from her than you do from the guys (as you should naturally). If she sees you going easier on her than on the guys, she grows up to be a crazy bitch who only gets by using her female privilege.
Also teach her that guys aren't even worth being around until college and how important/special sex should be.
>What NOT to do
Not finished. Any ideas?

7/7

3- Redpill your kid
Redpill must be "incepted", if it comes from his mind/opinion, if the kid does "his researches" alone and by himself, chances are it will stick. Monitor his internet activity though
You must NEVER force your morals on to your children, but rather show them why your morals are right
Internet can be double-edged. Kid will either go full leftist SJW if misguided or redpill himself if he's guided on the GOOD websites

Don't aggressively forbid it otherwise she'll do it. Instead you must redpill her subtly about niggers/muds. Reduce the exposing to jewish racemixing medias in her young age.

Good thread, lurker bump

>taking parental advice from Sup Forums
>not even once

Ty. I will do a pastbin when I have more feedback on this. Aim is to have a permanent Sup Forumsdg where we can discuss children related stuff

says the virgin NEET

>How do I prevent my daughter from racemixing
move to a white country

Need a little help about a list of Sup Forums-compatible art for children and teens

Movies?
- Angry Birds for starter
- surprisingly Zootopia, but with commentary

Books?
- Starship Troopers

Music?

>Books
Animal Farm? It'd be good for a teen/ child with good reading comprehension, and will inform them of politics.

Added to the list.

Bump.

Bump.

Where are yesterday's dads? There were plenty

Last bump to save my thread. Pasting all this is a pain the ass.