What the fuck happened?

What the fuck happened?

>Trump kicks Bannon out
>Trump replaces his cabinet with mostly globalist shills and kike overlords (see son in law)
>Trump bombs Syria
>Trump fucks up relations with Russia
>Trump changes his mind about NATO and starts to support that illegal organization

What
The
Fuck
Happened
?

trump was always a new york democrat, nothings changed about him other than he grifted a bunch of naive whites, literally a carpet bagger

>Trump kicks Bannon out
I just woke up, when did that happen?

Also Trump is just a puppet that says cool things to make right-wing people like him. His actual intents are pro-establishment.

New York hustler played a bunch of whites. He's worse than king nigger. Fuck this kike loving piece of shit.

t. former Trumpcuck

It's just a rumour. Trump talked some shit at Bannon, and the Dems are desperately trying to get it to stick and make Trump actually fire him. It's probably a non-story.

Bannon got sick of it, quit, Breitbart should get entertaining

whats up share blue?

I don't think he played them. People are willing to roll the dice constantly because of how corrupt the politicians are. He would be no worse than Hillary, yet there was a small chance he would be better, so you play that move. In the end, I think the revolution will be violent.

Trump died on the 21st of January, He's been replaced by the lizardman of choice.

>hurr durrr Twump Twain fo me!
Who cares if he has Hillary and Jeb policies am I right reddit?

OK you know how I can tell you're bullshitting? Jeb did not have a single policy.

>I believed Trump about anything.

WTF Jeb had all the policies

>tfw when you had hope for someone who's entire lineage will be jewish in 1 generation
anyone else think he's going to be the best goy president we've ever seen and get his family a spot with the jewish cabal.

damn 8 posts away from the screencap

Nigga, he's already all in

I honestly think they killed him and brought out his clone. For clarity, we should refer to the clone as Neo-Trump.

>Jeb did not have a single policy.
>Here, he was willing to offer more policy specifics than in the past, and much more so than one normally encounters so early in the campaign cycle. This included his call for deploying forward air controllers to improve the targeting of Islamic State (IS) assets, implementing a “safe zone” and multiple “no fly zones” to increase pressure on Syrian President Bashar al Assad to step down, and for arming the Kurds and the non-Shia Iraqi rebels.

Will Trump go full Jeb?

Trump Trump'd Sup Forums
And that's delightful

This but unironically. I really believe they killed him somehow. Either that or he sold out.

MSM - Trump is a puppet to Bannon & Putin, relentless, all day, every day. Completely dominates the news in the US 24/7 since election.

Within one week he has put a complete stop to this. Bannon is still in the same position, and no one talks about the 'special' relationship between Trump and Putin since a few holes were put in the concrete.

You my friend, have been taken for a ride. We have another 8 years of this. ENJOY.

requesting the trump prediction screenshot, it didnt even take a 100 days for Sup Forums to turn on him kek.

but he was corrupt all along? every story about his corruption was rebutted by "lol hes a buznis man he smert durrrr", as if someone would change in his 70's

Long story short,
Trump was replaced.

>You my friend, have been taken for a ride. We have another 8 years of this. ENJOY.
>we turned on him
He turned on us

thats true, do you have the screenshot by the way?

Donald "Ivanka saw gore now I'm pro-war" Trump

> Bannon is still in the same position,

> disturbing music plays

He was part of PNAC

It may be that kike overlords who rule JewSA just told him that he will end up like Kennedy if he will not comply. After all president is mostly the talking head and it was foolish of you to believe that he will actually change anything.

I hate how people talk so much about clones yet they ignore skin masks you fucks! Eye changing contacts and skin masks! You even have body skin masks! Anyone can be anyone you primitive fucks! It's been revealed already!

Trump played us. We though he was the anti-globalist leader we needed. He just just another neocon

He played us. We though he was the anti-globalist leader we needed. He was just another neocon

I dont believe he sold out, he dont have a reason for dis.
I do think there's something bigger tho.

Turns out he isnt smart and easy to manipulate, he was supposed to be the turd in the republicans punch bowl but the gullible retards who are US citizens slurped him down.

bump

Don't forget that Trump is in favour of insurance companies being forced to cover those with pre existing conditions, AKA ObamaCare.

Ryan drafted it sure, but Trump didn't veto it and blustered that it's this way or the highway.

Trumpies have been literally cuckolded with New York democrat schlong

>Trump kicks Bannon out
Maybe you should wait if this even happens before spreading it?

This happened

It's democracy where media owned by elites promotes politicians they bought and then issues executive orders after you elect any of them. So far spending money for 2 political parties seems like a lot investment, goy should really cut the bullshit and vote only 1 political party to reduce the costs of media and politicians.

Donald "mess with the jew, get the shoe" Trump

Donald "harraser of the gasser" Trump

Donald "flip flop, now I'm on top" Trump

Donald "trust the elite and you will go sheiiiit" Trump

Serious question

He backed His own words on Syria, Russia, Obamacare and NATO.
But what are the chances of Him doing a 180° on the second amendment?

Ivanka shows Him pictures of dead kids in school shootings = Profit?

>backed
Well probably the wrong word
But you get the point

I'm not so sure that he wants to anger a bunch of redneck hillbillies with guns, and USA has plenty of them

>trump is a fucking moron not fit for office

Yeah... what the fuck happened?

He was told about the deep state and who really rules etc etc. Tel Aviv firmly back in charge. More wars for israel incoming

Trump is a democrat. Repulse the electorate enough to ensure republicans don't stand a chance for a long time again. Destroy the GOP by creating division and in-fighting. All under the banner of america first. 4D chess my friend.

Trump is playing 1d Hungry Hippos

Ah it's not so bad bunch of whiners. I'm sure Russia will get or is over it.

Don't forget the wall, executive orders, golf games, etc.

Ye were fucking morons for believing him in the first place. Now it's time for you all to jump ship and say how you never liked him in the first place and that he is a democrat.

everyone who thought Trump would be anything different than a classical conservative is fucking retarded

LOL at you lot. Pro-Trump before 100 days, and after 100 days you never liked him and were Pro-Hillary. Fucking typical Sup Forums.

I feel shclonged

>Trump this
>Trump that
Trump don't decide shit, retard.

>people cannot change their minds regarding a person based on his actions

Potato nigger, please.

Trump is too busy shooting his own feet and stabbing his base in the back to do anything worthwhile. Any Republican who thinks he's doing well is an Israelshill.

Actually he does. He has executive orders at his disposal and regarding the attack on Syria, he could have just said "no" and that's that. He is the commander and chief after all and he has the last say.

But evidently he was turned to the globalist side or was just controlled opposition during the elections.

>Everyone warned the voters of Trump, pointing out habits of lying frequently, shafting contractors and employees, and generally having a flip flop attitude on issues and just being one giant red flag for a con
>'No way he gonna MAGA!'
>Gets in office, literally does what everybody predicted, aka disappoint
>'Must be something bigger at play here, he must have been replaced with a clone or an actor!'

You people are unbelievably retarded and should not be allowed to breed

So Hillary would have been better?

He isnt saying that. They're pretending they hated him all along. We've all changed ourr minds