Russia condemned for "failing to prevent" 2004 Beslan terror attack

What a fucking joke. Does this EU court condemn Sweden, France, Germany, Belgium, the UK and the US for "failing to prevent terror attacks" as well?

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39586814

Fuck the EU. The only reason I don't want WWIII to start is because I want to watch the EU die its inevitable death in the next few years.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/beslan-school-siege-russia-2004-massacre-european-court-eu-a7681511.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lel

Alternative from State's sources, say Federals were literally using flamethrowers and panzercannons at captured school with oer 400 hostages, including children. Just saying. Maybe, the European Court does not trust Putin's state enough.

Tbh Russians suck with hostage situations. Remember the theatre incident in Moscow? The just gassed everyone inside lol

Russia failing, rustles an UK anons jimmies for whatever reasons
You don't even post the reasons

>On Thursday morning, the ECHR ruled unanimously that Russia had failed to prevent the attack, despite intelligence services having "specific information of a planned terrorist attack in the area, linked to an educational institution".

>The judges also found there were "serious shortcomings" in the security operation to end the siege, which culminated in there not being a single fire engine at the scene when the raid occurred.

>And they ruled that the use of tanks, grenade launchers and flame-throwers to break the hostage situation "contributed to the casualties among the hostages" and was not justified in the circumstances.

>The case was brought by 409 people, including those injured and taken as hostage in the attack itself, as well as family members of those killed.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/beslan-school-siege-russia-2004-massacre-european-court-eu-a7681511.html

Sends a powerful message to would-be terrorist hostage-takers though. I know as a Scandie faggot you're all for dealing with terrorists by giving them free interracial BDSM guide pamphlets, but maybe if they know they're going to get fried if they even try this shit, it'll make them think twice in future.

>Ivan there are 5 terrorists and 20 hostages. What are we to do?
>Bring 25 body bags
BLYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAT

Takes some balls saying that from your location Pierre. Every terror attack in your dying country has been by someone known to the authorities for extremism, so they could have prevented them but they didn't. To view this as anything other than globalist propaganda against Russia is retarded.

THIS. once the third world understand that you don't play, they won't play. the west wears weakness like a cologne.

WTF am I reading, are you stupid? These fucks don't mind death, they're happy to die and see their 72 virgins.

Keep your muslims in check

This is the no.1 thing liberals fail to understand. People react to weakness and keep pushing, they only stop when they think they're going to get rekt.

It's the reason why feminists in the west will mercilessly try to destroy a polite, harmless white man for an off the cuff remark, but WON'T EVEN DARE to criticise islam for actual oppression, mass murder and torture. Because they know if they do, they're risking being harmed. It's extremely basic power dynamics and too many people, even on the right, miss this fundamental point.

back in '45 a lot of your people had the choice of surrendering to either the Americans, or the Russians. the americans would feed you and the russians would fuck you then kill you. and forthwith, your citizens moved heaven and earth to make it to the american side.

and now, the internet is full of germans telling me that "people are all the same".

Most mudlimes don't embrace death Sergey, the kamikazes are a minority. If they can get away with slaughtering people and survive, 90% of them will choose that route.

What the fuck are you talking about?

>WTF am I reading, are you stupid? These fucks don't mind death, they're happy to die and see their 72 virgins.

they want to die? fine. get it over with. if the west kept the SAME rules by which they defeated japan and nazi germany, every SURVIVING muslim would be lined up at a church begging to be converted.

>globalist propaganda

This. Anyone who takes this fucking kangaroo court seriously is a moron. It's like there isn't a thing Russia isn't responsible for nowadays.

>hurr durr
What would mighty Finngol special services do when the hostages are being held in a building with the only entry being through a long narrow passage while explosives are placed among hostages?

Had never thought about it that way.

This certainly is the real "We do not negotiate with terrorists".

you're absolutely right, mate much in the same way a PETA "activist" will throw red paint at a model for wearing fun but not a biker for wearing leather.

These fucks who does such things are 100% kamikadzes here.
Perhaps, you got another sort of mudslim badguys in Europe.

I think hes saying that your ancestors understood the difference between people who beat you down but offer you their hand to help pull you back up, and people who beat you up, fuck you to death, fuck your whole family to death, steal your valuables, fuck the valuables and then fuck the corpses again.

Your generation forgot about how horrible people actually can be towards you.

I think thats what he's saying.

after the fall of Berlin, there was still a low level insurgency; more than a few instances of a lone kraut sniper dropping G.I's. you know what the response was? using a sherman tank to level the whole fucking apartment building the shot came from.

it was recorded more than once, that after this happened a couple times- after the sniper fired, he "stopped" and by stopped i mean his own countrymen in his apartment building kicked down his door and threw him out the window.

that is how you deal with an insurgency. no mercy. not one backward step.

Maybe they would tell paramedics and doctors what antidote they should give to the hostages?

>antidote

This isn't the movies bruh. This shit doesn't work in real life. Lots of variables, and that's only IF there is such a thing.

thanks mate, you actually explained it perfectly. here's my girl. you can borrow her for 30mins.

Do a little research
>not a eu court
>by request of victim's families
>etc

>>Maybe they would tell paramedics and doctors what antidote they should give to the hostages?
>Muh state secrets

Also, most hostages died because they were placed wrong, they choked on tongues or vomit, if I remember it right.

I'm disgusted at what Germany has become. All German "males" seem to be limp-wristed cuck bitches. Seriously considering unlearning German.

How do you explain Islamic State if they're actually 100% suicidal? What sense does it make to invade and occupy lands, acquire oil fields and establish a politico-religious state if all they want to do is die?

How do you explain all the comments about taking over Europe via hugh mungus birthrates? How does that fit in with the idea that they're all kamikazes?

Think a little Igor. I like you Russkies but some of you are soft in the head sometimes. It's dangerous not to consider the long term strategic objectives of Islam and simply see them as crazy suicidal nutjobs. Some of them are, but most are not.

>meanwhile hillary is responsible for waco
>world media licks her cunt

Let's be real though, you guys are notorious for fucking these things up.

If commies were good at one thing its dealing hostage takers. Should've done the same in Beslan.
>On September 30, 1985, a group of gunmen seized four Soviet diplomats and embassy workers (Arkady Katkov, Valery Myrikov, Oleg Spirin, and Nikolai Svirsky) in Beirut. During the kidnapping right outside the embassy, Katkov was wounded in the leg.
>The KGB kidnapped a man they knew to be a close relative of a prominent Hezbollah leader. They then castrated him and sent the severed organs to the Hezbollah official, before dispatching the unfortunate kinsman with a bullet in the brain.
>In addition to presenting him with this grisly proof of their seriousness, the KGB operatives also advised the Hezbollah leader that they knew the identities of other close relatives of his, and that he could expect more such packages if the three Soviet diplomats were not freed immediately.
>Soon thereafter, the surviving three hostages were dropped off by the Soviet embassy "from a late-model BMW that couldn't drive away fast enough" and never again was a Soviet (diplomat or otherwise) kidnapped in Lebanon. As Benny Morris put it: "This is the way the Soviets operate. They do things - they don't talk. And this is the language the Hezbollah understand." Not only Hezbollah, but ISIS and every other Muslim terror group.

I'm not talking about ISIS (which is a terrorist criminal organization, forbidden in Russia), I'm talking about attacks like mentioned in the OP.

That one is afraid to understand what you meant, terrified of the implications. Truely it is a great pain for a german to be redpilled about his country.
They are beyond saving.

Back in '40s America had the choice of fighting for kikes or for whites.

and now the internet is full of brainwashed faggots telling me that "people are all the same".

>Russia condemned for "failing to prevent" 2004 Beslan terror attack
Hahah.
What next?
>Russian failed to prevent Polish deaths camps?

Fucking hell, i like where this is going.

Pazan, the example from the OP was a hostage situation. By definition a hostage situation is a negotiation, the terrorists believe that their demands will be met because the adversary doesn't want the hostages to die. That is not a suicide attack.

Not in these cases like Beslan or Nord-Ost.
They did hostage taking only to pull attention to the claims, not to go alive from the crime scene.
I can't imagine why would someone expect to survive. Obviously they'll be killed by Secret Services anyway, and they know it.

i don't see the problem here

personally, i don't want to see white people die in wars fighting each other. if we have to fight, make it fists only outside the pub on grand final night.

let's save the bullets for the uppity scum who can't remember how many third world fucks we all had to kill to live in such nice countries.

what a peculiar timing to bring that up. they have no evidence to frame us or assad in idlib gas attack so they pin the blame for a decade old hostage crisis they themselves have actively encouraged. this may be the moment when i've legit ran totally out of empathy for europeans. their women, their children, all of them deserve to be fucked to death by the hordes of swarthy animals. let's see how they will prevent or resolve that

Yeah, because of western media propaganda created memes.

>Sends a powerful message to would-be terrorist hostage-takers though.
And also to your own good citizen
>Don't expect the state to help you, guys

Now I wonder what might go wrong with that attitude-

>And also to your own good citizen
it send this message that it's "us versus them"
see

Is must break egg when make omelette, Luigi. Long term far more lives are saved with the Russian full blyat attack strategy.

How would you react after getting mass murdered by the nazis, mocked as subhumans,sieged hundreds of daxs and cut of off supplies ...?

Remember those planes on 9/11? Murricans literally failed to save a single passanger

i have no idea what you're talking about, german, or who you're wanting me to empathize with in your scenario.

you mean if i were the germans? or the jews? the russians?

ECHR has nothing to do with the EU famalam

they took hostages to slaughter them. You see, it was more of terrorist attack than "hostage situation".
Hello. Do you want to talk about how the fuck do you save every single one of 900+ hostages (nord-ost) if they surrounded by armed to the teeth terrorists? Oh, forgot to mention suicide bombers hiding amongst hostages.
Or maybe you want to talk about how the fuck do you save 1100+ hostages (beslan) surrounded with armed to the teeth terrorists and IEDs?
And all of this with post-90's special forces and equipment.
it's easy only in the movies.

>Do you want to talk about
You do it the Italian way :^)

Are you stupid? Anglo education obviously teach you stuff like this, totally ignoribg dresden, nagasaki and hiroshima

>including children
Hello (((Vitaly)))

He's right (to some degree).

reading about the Beslan School Siege is pretty funny
>fire RPO incendiary rockets at a school
>gymnasium burns, collapses and kills most of the hostages
>suicide bombers take out over a dozen civilians
>several high ranking spetsnaz officers get killed in the assault
cyka blyat acceptable losses

>Are you stupid?
you replied to yourself instead of me....but i'll bite.

the point i was trying to make Hans is pic related. Taken in Passau may '45 That's your grandmother sucking an American cock for cigarettes. On the other side of Berlin your other grandmother was fucked in three holes violently by Russians who sadly didn't have a camera available. Even sadder is that she didn't get any cigarettes out of the exchange. And they probably shot her too.

And herein lies the lesson. Your ancestors were smart enough to know the difference between cultures. That's why they fled from the Russians and towards the Americans. Your ancestors were smart. you're not. nowadays, Germans seem to think that people are the same.

I'm happy to continue, Hans, but I'm gonna need a little something from you. But don't worry sweetheart, there's a cigarette in it for you afterwards.

It's because Russians are shit at microing. They just spam the cheapest unit then click attack move on the enemy base.

>incendiary
try thermobaric

I lived in Germany all my life and I'm glad Russians finally realize that the Germans hate us. Or not hate but pitty and look down on us.
Like we are some poor savage animals.
They say things like "ohhh I love the people in Russia -so kind and simple""to bad they to brainwashed by Putin etc..."

They are still cought up in their herrenmenschen attitude it's ridiculous.

this....what buffels me is that they love arabs and blacks so much, who are the most savage race there is

Wich of those were Russians you stupid stupid cunt.

I would love to see how cultured the Americans would have been after 25 million deaths in their own country.

We would have to open to open a history book to look at a German.

Russia condemned for failing to prevent Beslan but Merkel is praised for failing to prevent mass rapes and multiple terrorist attacks in EU.
Not only she failed to prevent German, French, Belgium, etc. terrorist attacks, she made them possible and later made them an actual daily reality of living in EU.

Look, the spetsnaz did a terrible job in Beslan. Families of victims wanted answers but were ignored and silenced. In "how dare you imply that our forces botched a job? are you on terrorist side???". That pathetic way of thinking typical for americucks and ruscucks alike. So EU court was a last resort for them, I'm glad they got some justice.

>Survivors have said that the troops used excessive force during the operation to retake the school.

TOP FUCKING KEK
>TERRORISTS
>TAKE A SCHOOL HOSTAGES
>PLANT BOMBS
>GET TAKEN BY SPETSNAZ

OOOWW RUSDIANS ARE MEAN THEY BEAT ME TOO HARD
I just taken a school hostages but then I peacefully surrender, plz no bully, evil russians muh human rights

>terrorists
>Survivors
>Excessive force
>Survivors
/0 doesnt compute

How often does murrika take school shooters or suicide bombers alive?

Russias zero tolerance policy towards hostage crisis is what ultimately stopped the cat and mouse game that chechens played, terror in Russia is an extreme rarity now because they are faced with a reality that the Russian government and people are as ruthless if not more to willingly dispose of their own people as not to falter when challenged.

Sand niggers that commit terror in Russia have little to no life expectancy because Ivan doesn't care about Geneva or casualties, you better believe the stupid camel jockeys abuse and use the fact that we are civil to their advantage, they constantly fire from hospitals, schools, with kids for shields etc, it's a well documented method used to turn public opinions against action, happens the same in Chechnya as it does in Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, etc.

Really though, ragheads are subhuman monkeys with a mid 80s iq and their universally understood language is violence, it commands fear and it's why vlad the impaler, crusades, etc had such success.

The sad thing is that the Russians loved the Germans up to the last decade.

Until the got internet and realized the level of propaganda.

Outrageous

>theatre siege 2002
>school siege 2004

wow that powerful message sure worked out great

>several high ranking spetsnaz officers get killed in the assault
Because terrorists were using children as a cover.

Hahaha no. Google "wrapping muslims pig skin"

It works long term. Even in your neck of the woods you'll eventually realise. Even the most passionate Scandinavian cucks can only take so much bloodshed before they realise they have to fight back with no mercy a la Blyatland.

Why would Russians care what (((EU))) courts think? It's not like Russia is part of their Globalist union

ISIS is litterally an Apocalypse cult. While most fighters do it simply for the money, rape and power - the core of the cult still is litterally trying to start an End of the World. Creation of a Islamic state is not the Goal - its creation is part of a prophecy that`ll start global war there and lead to End of the World.

>terror in Russia is an extreme rarity now
Not really. But we just dont give a fuck, so any terror acts in Russia are pretty pointless and akin to Emo commiting suicide or school shooting.