Russian major opposition leader was arrested this morning. Welcome to 1937, тoвapищи

Russian major opposition leader was arrested this morning. Welcome to 1937, тoвapищи.
youtube.com/watch?v=KQBxoaIZJW0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=msMMm66NuZI
youtube.com/watch?v=IKjoWRTtAWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm naturalized Russian citizen and I support Maltsev

Has Russia ever had a democratic government.

Russians still think that they can change their pathetic country. Lol. I am not sure who is worse - Putin and his clan or the fucking populace that deludes themselves into opposing them on the streets.

Russians flourish under an authoritarian regime. Democracy and freedom has brought them nothing but misery.

>major opposition leader
>0.7%

>Welcome to 1937, тoвapищи.
Good.

Still can't understand why do 70% of our population love this fucker.

Fuck you all. Putin is based as fuck

Says the jew

they dont

>Russian major opposition leader was arrested this morning
THEY ARRESTED THE LEADER OF THE COMMUNIST PARTY?

oh, its just some American paid shitlib that nobody has ever heard of who polls less than 1%.
It was almost a happening.

Traitors should be arrested

You're one to talk

You guys don't really know what is going on in russian goverment or just cucked

t. paid NATO shill
Traitors to the Motherland should be arrested and punished.

Was he one of those financial criminals turned into """opposition politicans""" that try to get support from the West, or literarily nobody opposition that prefers rocking the boat and breaking the laws to get into headlines instead of actually trying to adjust their political message to something that has support amongst russians?

You have 3 real branches of government: the mafia old guard, the communists and the liberals.
Putin was picked to lead because he does a good job straddling the line between all three factions.
The Americans continue trying to push their minor party western liberal candidates into power, but they gain no traction because they do not offer anything the people want.
The scars of the post-communist 90s are still fresh in the minds of the people a generation later. What people like is stability first a foremost.
While western values appeal to a minority of dreamers in the internet generation, it is not what the people of Russia want to become because it is an entirely alien culture devoid of anything that makes Russians Russian.
The split of the communists into 2 factions is an interesting development lately, and is more or less the confirmation that they will be the first of the three main political sectors to crumble.
That will create an unbalanced political situation, as the three powers made it easier to tip two against one during any negotiations internally.
Having only the old guard and the liberals left as power blocs will make Russian policy going forward much more polarised.
You might get lucky in that the old White Russian nationalists will split from the old guard and you'll keep your centrist political approach.

Why?

It's not like he would have won the election no matter what?

The fact that you are too ignorant to understand that your form of so called democracy simply doesn't work in every single scenario, makes you look like a typical burger.

Western style Democracy and Russia don't go together. Apply that system and the federation falls apart. There are too many ethnic groups, too leaders with their own agenda for a standard democracy to work. Russia needs a centralized power to lead it. Does it have to be a Stalin type dictator? Nope, but that someone still has to lead with an iron fist.

Based Putin purging all the anglo-zionist traitor cucks who take their money from soros, I love it!

Translation?

He deserved it for streaming in portrait mode.

>major
Maltsev
>opposition
A friend of Volodin

youtube.com/watch?v=msMMm66NuZI

Putin at his best.

Does this guy even have a chance winning? Never heard of him.

Malstev is a former government serviceman with a decent record on preserving culture and speaking for White Russian rights. He named the Jewish nepotistic mafia in medicine and government, that alone matters a lot. People that rally and group with him against Putin's government are usually nationalists too.

bump

So, in a nutshell it's the jews jewing eachother

Maltsev is one of the few anti-Jewish politicians out there

There can only be one!

Nobody care about this cuck

Fuck me rare but did not expect. Are you a real country?

He is a fascist, good this righ-winged populist scum is arrested!
I hope the navalny fascist will be next!

Fake news

How fucking new are you, Belarus can be spotted daily.

I have been on Sup Forums since it was /news/ and i swear to you i have only seen Belarus maybe twice or three times.

>Pokpok!!11 fashisty pokpok based Putin pokpok cucks!!!111

there should be no arrests of nationalists on political grounds

Bump

bump

Why does Putin need to arrest these dudes?

They will never win an election.

If they """do""", you can always change the ballots.

As long as Putin keeps the nationalists and anti-semites out of power.

This, all hail the jew theocracy!!

who cares. or did you really buy that 5.11.17 meme?
Remember remembr
the fifth of November
We are anonasus lol

JUST

>its that fashy finn again
fuck off, please

>let me tell you how it is in your country
what the fuck are you even on?

>major opposistion leader
No, he's a fucking noone. Пapнac got only like what, 0.5% at the last elections?
>I'm naturalized Russian citizen
Kys

>kys
Why so angry?

Coz you're clearly some type of subhuman and should go back to asia or africa.

I'm actually from Africa, but I'm White

t. Pushkin

Tidy Dutch heritage. As White as you can get. I can't really go to West, because my father was a "criminal against humanity" (tortured and killed niggers)

>major
Literally who?

Fine, I might even believed you.

It pretty much goes "People will show love and respect to their leader in accordance with his deeds"

You will be surprised to hear, but Yeltsin administration provided a good assistance and allowed to hide "criminals against humanity" in Russian embassy, consulates and special offices and helped to escape South Africa. Putin administration on the other hand helps kaffirs like Mugabe.
We have 30,000 something community in Russia and smaller one in Georgia. A lot of our leaders believe that new apartheid will rise in Russia- infrastructure and system for separate ethnic living are there. Just leave it to some of our boys to organize race question, if revolt happens
youtube.com/watch?v=IKjoWRTtAWI

Your government is a corrupt kleptocracy and anyone challenging will be jailed or beaten by thugs.

Everyone knows it.

Reminder : it has been the case for one millenium so get over it.

>opposition leaders arrested for "corruption"
>KGB leader clique has billions of unaccounted wealth

Welcome to Russia
Before Russia wasn't enriched with hordes of subhumans

I dunno. People still think about Russia like about a democratic federation. But Russia right now is just a country occupation territory.
Putin - is a terrorist and biggest corruption person in the county;
most of $$ billionaires in Russia just a bandits.

People see the 25 years propaganda and most of people who's age is over 40 is not a humans anymore;
If you say smth bad about Putin you going to jail. Or Law enforcement agencies just kill you.
People who have a education, for example: IT guys just leave the country. Who can't leave from the county, just start to drunk or use a drug: people lost the hope of the normal life and just start to killing self.

Most of politicians life in US or EU. It's a genocide, but people still think that Russia is a "county" ROFL

>for "corruption"
Nope, not this time.
Navalny case was related to corruption

Russia worse when africa tier now ...

I won't blame much Putin for the billions he stole. It is just what you have when the party comrades turned into oligarchs. If he was not rich, he would be easily overthrwon at some point.

In an oligarchy, money is power and vice versa. Putin could not change that, even he wanted to.

Blaming Putin won't change anything, he's not the system. Russians are violents in nature and their leadership has never seen oppression of the people as a problem.

Any smart member of the opposition should start by praising Putin and show an image of a reformist willing to accomodate the Leader.

So-so. Some Afrikaner communities are objectively better than Russia

Malcev is mad fug, I whant real 37

/13 yo

This guy understands

bump