Aus Sup Forums - Fuck the Mods edition #take 2

mods deleted last thread because they hate Australia, fuck the mods I guess.

yeah maybe is I don't mention korea? that all I can think of why they deleted it.

so whats up with korea anyway

First for irrelevant sabre rattling from the Korean Peninsula

You need to make the thread about a news story (at least one) and put links in the OP

Trump's persuading china into dealing with NK for him
China wants to be a powerful world figure. Trump has framed the problem as "if china won't fix the shit in their backyard, we will". China don't want to look like they're weak and depend on america to get shit done for them.

All classic manipulation really

naw I'm changing this shit up, fuck fake news, this is the deleted 'Lets have a chat edition'

OP is a fucking mongoloid retard

Oi half of the threads have been deleted. The fuck. I can't load. Just getting 404

most threads in the latter part of the catalog are 404'ing

it's a bug

So whats happening with all the Oil underneath Coober Pedy?

hey man just cause u got a bunch of links dosnt mean ur legit, you're very news mate, go git hilaryd

Kike government is going to trade it to the Rothschilds and recieve a debt to the Rothschilds in exchange.
The reason for this is our population has an extreme aversion to self determination

And you can thank Whitlam and Hawke for that

new aus/pol/ threads lad

→ →
→ →
→ →
shill threadv real thread here

where are my newcastle boys at?

meetup when

I mean I don't care whos thread is up, its not like It matters, I only made this cunt for aussies to talk in.

new aus/pol/ threads lad

→ →
→ →
→ →
real auspol heere

gas yourself fake news cunt real auspol here
new aus/pol/ threads lad

→ →
→ →
→ →

>I would live in Sydney

come to qld faggot

fake auspol
reak here
new aus/pol/ threads lad

no thanks, unless you want to get me an engineering job

>engineering
>job
>in aus

come to the real auspol cunt and kek may bless ye

Yeah fuck the mods i'm about to cook a couple shrimps on the barbie and sink some vbs