Welp, never going to AMC movie theaters again

Welp, never going to AMC movie theaters again.

Other urls found in this thread:

funnyjunk.com/Feminism is a mental illness/funny-pictures/4895442/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>cut/tear plastic
>piss in urinal
what's the problem again? you can even piss all over the paper signs for good measure

They just lost my business, too.

Fuck them.

I never shop at Target anymore, either. Fuck them, too!

>urinal
>offline

Ok

Equality is woman having twice the restroom that men have.

but I am.
Just to spite you :)))))))))))))))

What's the problem
Just piss all over it

Piss in the sink

just piss all over the floor you absolutely fucking beta

>he can't remove a flimsy piece of cellophane
What are you, british?

what about the chicks with dicks?

Just go full nigger and piss on everything

>Not just pissing on it as is.

You underestimated me plastic bag.

Whenever I've encountered this I've just pissed into those bags.

It's your right as a customer to have your needs met when patronising somewhere, especially in the US. They can't shut them off because they "feel" like it for gender equality. A urinal being available does not make a bathroom not function for both genders. You could slap that's hot down easily in court. If it was truly gender non-specific, it'd have all facilities possible available to accommodate maximum traffic.

t. Went to law school in America.

Goddamn I need to go back and get filthy rich on arguing this bullshit in court.

Still piss on it.

It might not have been AMC themselves who did this, just some snivelling activist.

What percentage of people was transgender again? Anyone want to take a bet on whether any of them used this bathroom that day?
I just don't understand who they're trying to please with this, assuming this isn't blatant virtue signaling (which it definitely is).

Just piss all over the floor you faggot

The just inconveniencing people for the hell of it.

They could make the bathrooms "gender inclusive" without severely limiting the capacity of toilets/urinals available.

This is just idiotic

>A urinal being available does not make a bathroom not function for both genders
This is a critical point to make, and I'm wondering how businesses and liberals seemingly ignore it.
Just like a larger bathroom provides a urinal for men, a gynecologist provides medical care for women.
By the logic of this gender-neutral agenda, a gynecologist should not exist as it is a gender-specific practice.
It should be plainly obvious that following through with this logic results in a severe degradation of many services.

By the logic of their precious 'inclusiveness' the female bathrooms should get urinals as well. This just makes no sense.

Piss on sign or plastic

>Welp, never going to AMC movie theaters again.

Take it as a challenge.
Sign with text deserves a poo swastika.
And fling the rest of the turd into ceiling.

Your right this is super low percent like less then 1%.

>logic
>progressives
>pick one

>Not pissing into the bags

Don't get mad user ,get even

But if it's non specific and for everyone shouldn't they just put tampon dispenser next to the urinals?

is this satire?

it must be

>internet urinals
>going offline

Image from 11/21/2013
Fucking 3 years ago
funnyjunk.com/Feminism is a mental illness/funny-pictures/4895442/
Fuck you OP

>pissed into those bags
Glad to read that you faggots didn't surrender your commom sense to your "progress" and (((intellect))).

With the services like drinks they serve they are obligated by law to provide bathrooms, if everyone pissed on the floor they would soon regret it and couldn't stop it

>and I'm wondering how businesses and liberals seemingly ignore it.
they don't

it's just powerplay
liberals are thinking and acting like children

There's no logic behind any of it.

It's literally 'take things away from men because WIMMINZ IS OPPRESSED' or 'TRANS IS OPPRESSED'.

So you couldnt rip the sign down or the sheets?

You need the bitches, faggots, and other cis-fuckup bathroom then you mincy little faggot.

Man the fuck up - posting pics online like some litttle fassy; kill yourself.

>So you couldnt rip the sign down or the sheets?

>take pictures
>call the cops and let them document the scene (costs a small fee here in Austria)
>press charges
>
>profit

once I was in a train that broke down for 4h. girl in there pressed charges because the toilet was non functioning and sued. won and got shekels.

>not peeeing on the floor

Who uses those things anyway? Feels really awkward lifting your bum to shit

Why wouldn't you just rip off the plastic and piss in the urinal?

>inb4 offline so it won't flush

who cares

This.
I work for AMC.
There's no corporate directive concerning he-shes and their cunt-cocks as far as I know

Holy fucking shit - im truly at a loss for words.

I know with this liability bullshit and where theres blame theres a claim, there is some right buuuuulllshit - but THAT

> girl in there pressed charges because the toilet was non functioning and sued. won and got shekels.

Takes the piss o_0

>watching the electric jew

I'd just piss on the floor then. It's like playing The Sims... if you don't give them a toilet then they'll piss/shit where there is a space.

Could you get arrested for showing a girl your dick in the men's bathroom? 10 years ago this would have been an absurd question, but now I'm not so sure.

>gender non specific

Ok better rip out the tampon dispensers from the womens toilets then.

Hahah, classic Reyansh.

kek

India are still running Street 1.0

>not just pissing on the bag in defiance of the law of the land

>Going to movie theaters at all
>Paying actual, real world currency to watch Jewish propaganda at a time and place not of your choosing
Top cuck

>piss all over plastic and paper
>leave like nothing happened

then people get to learn that stupid actions get stupid consequences

You know what to do, OP.

I think I've been here too long because I would either just piss directly on the wrap or take it off and then still take a piss in the urinal.

It's either somehow this place has hurtbox'd the beta out of me or I've become incredibly autistic.

you're overestimating liberals

men = baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

that's it, that's the entire argument, move along

that is so bad

FINALLY

If someone could put a selection of pins precariously around that bag
that'd be great

propaganda, should probably shoot the perpetrators with giant donger rockets.

Did you retards simply consider the female restrooms were out of order that day, and that it's not a political statement?

>mfw britbongs literally need fingernail licenses

Requesting the version of this with the Wojack janitor

>all of these people punishing the janitor when it's (((middle management))) that does this shit

>Urinals
>Offline

Fuck, I wanted to surf my piss into the net, what do I do now

This. Just fucking piss on the bag and teach them a lesson for trying to get preachy in the FUCKING BATHROOM.

Jesus, is nowhere sacred anymore?

It's called virtue signalling. They're just making a flimsy gesture to try and impress other limp-wrists with how accepting they are

>o_0
where are these people comming from?
pls go back

And we all know the gender of the Janitors.

i can't see them clearly but it seems like the fuckers posted some graphs up there with it to ((explain)) it to everyone who's pissed off they can't piss in a urinal. if the female toilets were down it'd probably say, female toilets are down, sorry guys

I think the more pressing issue is this, if there is a gender neutral bathroom why cant men piss in a urinal? it's just a dude pissing. are people such fucking pussies they cant handle the sight of a dick without fainting? i thought this was the hypersexualised 2017

wtf is the actual point of this

like, even if I assume it's meant to somehow benefit trannies, I can't figure out how it's in any way useful

Yeah, I'm just going to piss in the bag and they can clean it up later if they want to play that game

I'd piss on the floor then.

no. shit on the sign and plastic

Piss on floor,always piss on floor, it's the only way to keep them out.

i want to poke a hole in that

>Watching (((movies))) to begin with

Weren't dicks supposed to be gender non-specific too?

The hey did this at my school a few years ago, people just peed on the plastic as if it was never there

So urinals are gender specific? What if i identify as a woman with a dick and prefer to piss standing up?

Bigots

>janitor complains to management
>no way im cleaning this shit
>3 options
>he quits and gets them to try and hire someone to clean a 10 gallon bag of piss
>he gets a significant bit of pay from the company for cleaning a bag of piss
>the company learns to not do this shit again because people piss in a bag to spite them

it works out in the long run, in the short run the janitor will probably not have a good day desu

not good for business to have an angry janitor get pissed off and slash the bag of piss to let a tsunami of piss flow through the whole goddamn establishment

True. The amount of retarded pre-movie pro-"diversity" propaganda that we Canadians get at the theatres is fucking ridiculous.

They could've used better wording on the signs then. "For today only, this bathroom is gender non-specific" sounds like some kind of socio-political statement/activism.

>thousands of years of recorded human history
>Not realizing men will piss on everything and anything at a moment's notice

One time I was in a bar in NYC and I pissed all over the toilet, to roll, floor, etc. And I was I only a beer in.

Just piss on the floor, what's the problem?

My thoughts exactly.

>not taking whoever is in charge of the place and pissing all over them

You have to assert your dominance over them.

This would pretty much be my first thought, possibly encourage others to do the same as well

HAhahahah i dont even know how to react to stuff like this anymore ... can anonye look at this and not think something is insanely wrong with our society?

Not that i care. I piss on the floor anyway since im identifying as non-human.

You are just causing problems for the janitor who did nothing wrong

So why do you need to make urinals out of order for women to use the restroom?

genitals =/= gender, bigot.

>urinals offline
>implying my cock is also offline
>piss all over dumb sign

>some higher up at AMC made this decision
>"LET ME PISS ON THE FLOOR TO SHOW MY DISAGREEMENT>
>some poor janitor cleans it up

Yeah, great logic there user

Hey... Hey wait just a gosh darn minute! Woman with feminine penises can't use those urinals now. Literally wtf is going on with this timeline?

How would you tackle that if you were the janitor? The only thing I can think of if you don't have access to a pump is trying to siphon it out but that risks a mouthful of piss

How else do you get a message across?

Go to the CEO's house and take a dump in his air con system?

I understand it's shit for the janitor, but it's also extremely unpleasant for customers as well. Meaning less people want to visit the establishment which means less money which mean less profit.

>doesn't sit when he pees

What kind of faggot are you?

You've never seen a real siphon hose, have you?

I like the way you thimk, user

Just split the bag, wait a few hours for it to funnel into the grates on the floor, then clean up the piss residue.

I love the trans or genderqueer or whatever the fuck they're calling it community preaches tolerance but always seems to forget trans men...

Women transition too... if they get surgery they can piss in urinals. Isn't this going to trigger their dysphoria or something?