#alonetogether

alonetogether.kiasma.fi/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GGU1P6lBW6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Wof0xPUmW38
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHY THE HELLL HAS SOMEONE NOT SPRAYPAINTED KEK or PEPE ON THE SCREENS or SCRATCH IT INTO THE SCREENS WITH A KEY

what am i doing wrong?

Letting muslims flood into your country.

Did we find him yet ?

besides the obvious

>For fuck sake you sad finfags, go and fuck him up already Jesus Christ.

Fintards are too autistic to do anything funny. Need some Norswedians to head up there with a couple coke bottles of 96% and fuck shia up for a couple hours

youtube.com/watch?v=GGU1P6lBW6Q

Send in the tactical poo poo drone.

He's blocked certain countries apparently. You're a flatulent kraut nazi so of course you can't go in

Don't feel too bad though, he won't let us in either

someone just take a fat shit in the cabin while shia watch's on livestream

Btw if you're under 25 "Norwegian" (airlines) has young-adult tickets for 299 NOK, so I'm up if anyone else wants to join I'm free on Friday. I'm 19 though so not sure if I'll be able to buy liquor in Finland.

Amusing, but wouldn't the chimney likely be covered?

at least norway can finish the job fin-fags

use chrome

18 is limit for liquor

It's a chimney it has to be open to let smoke out the top. Wait till smoke comes out so we know the fire is lite then we drop the poop in the fire.

click the i on the video then click the dot in the left corner, fag

The Finns have been failing miserable so far. A dozen or two have gone in and lightly trolled Shia, but very weakly. I so wish this was in my area, I would dress up in Shia's homeless dude outfit from Season 1, get up into the camera/mic and scream and rant about how he's a racist, over and over and over, until I was exasperated and hoarse.

I'd butcher the communication between the artist and try to cause conflict.

I'd PERISCOPE IT you fuggin finns. GET ON THE BALL

EXECUTE STRIKE PLAN 781-ECHO

Fingolians where the FUCK are you?

unfortunately finland does not have the same wide freedom of speech/expression as the US

Wait a minute is this actually it did we actually find it ?

860km .... i would if i could

I will be in Kiasma on saturday at around 11am finland time to drop redpills on shia.

I also have a slideshow ready for the cam.

Witness me, brothers.

Yes idiot it has been found for ages. He revealed location.

Don't forget to show him this and good luck my brother

i'm 2300 km away and plane tickets are too expensive. i'd definitely go if i wasn't so poor

also watch out for screen glare when you show them anything if you're using a phone

Jeg er med, hvor i landet bor du?

i have the logo upside down, as a captured flag should be.

I smell a trap

"Vibe is important"
"Vibe is crucial"
>alright

Please don't show him edgy race symbols. Just talk to him for a bit and subtly bully him to tears

Fuck, now I really want to go there. I'd love to get drunk with shia. We can have a open house and cure the fintards autism while we're at it.

Ålesund

my slideshow is very carefully prepared

100% OC

>Fuck, now I really want to go there. I'd love to get drunk with shia
You fag can you go ruin his day.

50 slides in total

Give us a teaser?

Noen i Alta?

Aight, Stavanger her, men finner bare skamdyre billetter fra Sola Flyplass

Isn't it ironic how Sup Forums, a board constantly bitching and moaning about left wing extremists, are literally driving a left leaning person closer and closer to extremism. Shia's gatherings were rather peaceful up until Sup Forums shit all over it and drove Shia up a wall.
Aren't they just encouraging more democrats to lean towards extremism, since Sup Forumsacks are too cowardly to shit on the extremists, therefore leaving it as their only option?
Mission failed, we'll get 'em next time.
Wait, no, its not ironic. Sup Forums is a circlejerk with such an utter lack of self awareness and consequence that they will pierce the heavens.

Shit ill bring a chunk off hash and redpill him.

shia is the only person ever to have been arrested and charged with a violent crime during a season

Satan trips talking about the Devils lettuce. Nice.

Archived this from the last thread

Ok fuckit those digits.. ill go visit him guys, smoke him out and drop some knowledge on him, heard hes gonne be there for a month so i just have to get some work done first.

No you fucking idiot, it's 21. How do you not know that? 18 is the limit for drinks up to 20% in alcohol content.

Ingen bor i Alta haha. Bare sno og odemark

Who said season 5 would be in Finland?

he just said /ourguys/ threatened to kill his mother. REEEEEE

not trying hard enough.

are you a racist?

There is no location given for shias whereabouts.

Can you ask him the following, record it and then post it here?

>Are Finns white
>Is West Mongolia best Mongolia
>Will Turan be established

Hoodie is /ourguy/

>This
I was on Firefox getting this, then I switched to Chrome and it's been fine.

its not technically hwndu, but close enough

shia said the flag will be up again in a month

need 2 finfags to go into booth, one pretending to side with Shia and cause trouble with other, maybe even start fighting, pro shia guy must be antagonist and see who shia defends

Is Kiasma in Helsinki?

Hadde tilbedt skyss, men det e fittelangt å dra. Har faktisk ikke sjekka bilettane siden vinterferien, men tror dei fortsatt har kampanjen. Du e over 18 ikke sant?

he gave specific coordinates

Haha in bor i sor, bare pakkiser.

This me though.

Can confirm. Low-functioning autism is a national disorder.

yes

ffs can you not google?

Yea there is no screenshot from the kiasma stream. It has to be fake.

THIS KID

Enough time to drive him mad. So we could stop the flag erecting nonsense.

see

noice

I love you guys, but I seriously believe this. Have met about 7 Finns in my life, all autists.
One of them had white hair and worked as a lawyer. Despite this, he literally lived under a bridge and new all the homeless people by name

youtube.com/watch?v=Wof0xPUmW38

Inb4 underage b&

HE WENT INSIDE!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!

Hahah ser den, Ålesund - STVG rolige 12 timers kjoretur! Skal nok finne ut av det, ja er 22.

So ture

18 is the limit to enjoy any sort of alcoholic beverage in a restaurant, 20 is the limit for buying stronger stuff from Alko.
21 isn't a limit for anything

This has got to be satire.
>that little spin

That's fake. I watched the stream whole day yesterday and he did not say that. And don't say he said it today.

please print out a wanted poster for his kiddy diddling daddy,that is great trigger material
also you can ask him about being molested back in his disney/nickelodeon days
and also accuse him of being a pedo due to that creepy music video
go in guns blazing finbro

Nobody buys liquor in Finland between the 14th and 17th because the national alcoholic beverage retailing monopoly is closed during the Easter time.

It's a 2h30min drive from where I'm from, should I do it lads?

prior to this video, the average finn would just get angry and whip out his knife and then proceed to stab the door

That sucks if that's the case. Probably could've made the trip.

>Swiss people
Never banned

go make this more interesting

Of course. Sit down and chat with Shia for a while, you'll never forget it, and regret it forever if you don't.

what kind of question is this, of course you should

yes of course you should. It's over 7 hours drive for me and If I wasn't a broke ass university student i would go asap.

Ye

68°51'26.3"N 21°07'05.5"E and here

Do it.

what are they looking at?

Do it man. Confirm if he's on site.

If you don't youre mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Has it been confirmed? I really don't want this to be a wasted trip.

Pretty sure it's not. Apparently the reason is that traditional Finnish architecture didn't have those kind of doors prior to the era the clip was made in

audibly keked

yes, do your duty

Fuck forgot. Could probably buy from some Finish-anons though.

Står 748kr tur-retur fra Vigra lufthavn, men hakke sjekka nabo-flyplassane enda. Men det e bare 500kr i Mai, og da kan e sikkert ta med nokke kompisa etc. Vet du kor lenge dei skal være i finnland? Hvis vi fikk ha fest med i hytta til han shia så hadde no det sikkert vert en opplevelse.

We need someone to confirm, so yes, go there

Shia bots are trolling you to waste your time.

>sit down
>talk to a stranger
This isn't legal in Finland.

not confirmed obvs but very possible location lots of things have been ponting to it.