AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh jeez

LOOK, WE MADE A MISTAKE, OKAY??? YOU DON'T HAVE TO KEEP RUBBING IT IN!! :(

CALLING ALL RADICAL CENTRISTS

OUR TIME BEING SILENT, LURKING IN THE SHADOWS IS OVER

NOW, WE RISE

Don't you mean AXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAX?

ur just a dumb aussie that is having your country sold out to china. Go do something in your own country before you try and step up to the global scale.
Scumbag

Fuck that orange cheeto. He is just (((their))) puppet now.

>Radical centrists
WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO COMPROMISE OPINIONIST

HAHAHAHA OH GLOBALIST IS A JOKE WE ARENT SERIOUS
WAIT LOL NOW WE ARE KEKEKEKEKEKEKK

JUST
F
M
S
U

commerce awkward silence

Fuck you, people have always told americans that their government is a corrupt mafia and all they do is go "Muh patriotism" "Muh it's different this time".
Either purge your (((leaders))) or stop pretending that you didn't know that this (((guy))) and the (((next))) are their puppets.

Who /centrist/ here?

I can't believe you shills are still here after your complete "WAR IN SYRIA !!!" failure.

>globalist Trump

>no lobbyists in the cabinet
>no real leaks that could be verified like assanges
>russia narrative crumbling
>lets start saying the jews secretly won
no my friend, you and many others are very much still in the temper tantrum stage. or perhaps an instrument of it

Trump should've ignored the MSM good relations with Russia isn't a narrative it's the beginning of world peace.

wow totally not a false flag from a drumpf shill
wtf i support drumpf now

>globalist
LOL (((MSNBC)))

Once Trump got in contact and responsible for corporate America he suddenly starts echoing their values.

thinking.jpg

>its so obvious the msm realized this is a more effective way to piss us off than to lie negatively, now they "lie positively" (saying things that are "good" ,to them, about trump that they know we disagree with)

lol msnbc getting told by shariablue what headlines to push

Isn't it funny how loudest pro-Trump shill posts come from Taiwanese flag these days? How much do neocons pay you?

Is it too late to elect the true people's candidate Bernie?

There's pre-January 20th Trump and there's post-January 20th Trump

>half of his advisers are jews
>called israel our greatest ally
>his son in law is a jew
>completely changed his politics since he took office
no one said trump wasn't /ourguy/ at the beginning, but you have to be completely delusional to say he hasn't went full goyim
and stop that "muh russja" shit, you sound like one of those idiots on occupy democrats

Out out out

Yesterday he was Hitler. Today he is centrist. Tomorrow he is ?

Despite having been shat on and ridiculed by the jew for a year and a half he is still sucking their dick.

That's amazing trump is the true definition of a cuck. He goes to bed every night wishing he was one of them.

Why won't the jew love me?!! Daddy bomb Syria and they will accept you as their dog. They will still ridicule you but at least you will be accepted.

The orange cheeto should kill himself if he so sad he wasn't born Jewish.

What a possibly shit news piece.

Im listening to them, and they're implying showing off military strength is globalist

>candidate one admits beeing a globalist progressive warmonger
>candidate two says he isn´t, but you don´t know if you can trust him

he was the better choice

>Stop calling out our (((pro-Trump shills))) out

We have been mislead. It is time to activate plan b.

>kills tpp
>confirms conservative judge
>culls immigration and visa
>slashes regulations

>is a centrist

Wtf i love centrism now

He is doing more 180's than a skate boarder.

centrist globalist here, it's nice to see that Trump has joined our side

(((centrist)))

what mistake? you really think hillary would've done better? ayy

You were supposed to call me a Redditor from "T_D" (the official antifa terminology the the_donald).
> Not doing a good job
> Not receiving 0.02 shekels.

we are alt-centrist now

We could have made a much much worse mistake.

>tfw to intelligent four party politics

He left TISA alone it's worse than the TPP

I mean keep calling me a shill, you're making all Trump supporters look like paranoid retards. Maybe you should consider learning the fact that Sup Forums allows multiple opinions. But don't quit now, I'm quite amused how you stay here all day shilling for Trump. I hope you at least earn peanuts for your quite low quality work.

Trump voter here. Me in the middle.

I'm sure this is another 4D Chess meme guys.

It's just ACCIDENT that he has
1. bombed Syrian airfield without proof.
2. Bombed Syria with chemical weapon just now killing hundreds of civilians
3. Aggressive against Norks.
4. Kicked Flynn out like a lil bitch
5. Filled his cabinet with neocons and globalists

Traitors hang first.

Hillary was already a kick ass globalist war monger so it's likely she would have done better

I don't understand the shock people here have about Trump being a Globalist kike puppet...

Did you really... Did you...Did you fucking REALLY expect a New York City(NEW YORK FUCKING JEW HIVE CITY) billionaire to make America great again? When he never even gave you a detailed explanation of how he was going to do it?
Do you actually believe the people in control will ever allow YOU, a tiny little worthless pissant, to have a say in what controls your life? Shit nigger, that would defeat the whole purpose of being controlled.

The only good excuse to vote Trump was to troll the left. It was like poking them with a stick.

>t. nubs that never even read the haavara agreeent

I would have voted for Gary Johnson

Knowing Trump he'll probably flop back to nationalist in a few months.

you are the exact same australian that said the exact same thing arent you

wtf i hate drumpf now

>this is all to piss off his far right followers
Actually there were a lot of people who voted for trump that this probably makes comfy

so what is the minerva ruile, anyway

How many years ago was that? Otherwise i'm impressed you type that well despite being a babby

Well fighting in Syria so the Qatar/Saudi pipeline can be built over the Iranian pipeline is pretty much the definition of globalism.

What about us? :V

4D chess right Reddit?

Jim Webb and Rand Paul BOTH ran, and both of them are upstanding men. Jim Webb is a literal commie killer.

But NO. We had top back Trump. I mean, he talks shit like a 4channer, so he must mean every word he says!

Maybe by 2020 we can finally repeal and replace Obummercare.

>implying you aren't us military
Thanks for your service bro

He is going to do some fucked up shit and then do somethings good once (or pretend) and everyone will forget the past and vote for him again.
'Merica

I mean why not build pipe lines through Iraq and pay us for it?

Good, Trumpkin, good.

the misstake was not to support trump in the election (i did aswell) the misstake is to support him RIGHT NOW. and still there are some on this board. im done shilling now .... i guess.

Oh I don't know I think because we are beholding to the saudis in some way. Why have World Cup in fucking 120 degrees Fahrenheit Qatar? Those people have power.

Kushners hand is up Trumps ass to his elbow.

Saudi wants to exert power over Iraq.
This is will allow for better relationships with them (money)
Not to mention it can go through turkey or syria if build in Iraq.

I still support him, he's my president so it'd be suicidal to hope he fails, but I can't support specific policies like this road he's going down with Syria. At least Clinton didn't get to put another Jewish lesbian on the Supreme Court.

Transgender?

there was a 3rd choice but the DNC fucked Bernie.

Very much this.

I'm actually glad nobody has any idea what Trump is doing now
IF he is actually playing that multidimensional chess, he's a fucking master at it

>soros cucks kushner
>kushner cucks ivanka
>ivanka cucks donald

each stanza rhymes with the last

No, a jew.

i get that but i think its a difference between supporting the man and his agenda or the office.

>thinks Bernie wouldn't have done what he was told.

I think people are aware whats actually going on here.

I'm surprised how effective it's been, either that or they are wasting millions on Sup Forums.

RISE UP AGAINST IDEOLOGUES

Centrists are fucking cockholds for life

The left is broken
The right is starting to break down
Anarchists are kids
Totalitarians are cucks
THE FIRE RISES, CRASH THE PLANE

WEW LAD

Unironic neoliberal here.

post screencap of John Trump + Donald Trump + Mike Pence time traveler with ceasing of Teslas documents!!!!!!!!!
It was Donald Trumps relative who was a professor at MIT.

No seriously, what do you mean 'we can't ban brown people'?

Most European countries have been doing that for decades.
T-this.

>that webm

Did he move left, or did he make them move right, and they just did not realize it....

>not being a ideologue
>not being manipulated
is not hard to accept that you are a cuck to the establishment that uses you

>1 post by this ID

Fuck that! Shoot 'em both Grady, where's your gun at?

Hahahaha the delusion is real

You conspiracy theorists are dense

Us, Russian Hackers, cant complain. We achieved what we wanted - an Era of KEK and world submerging into chaos and reality turning into bizzare circus.

>individual pollytics

Sup Forums still succeeded. He still is better than Clinton. You dont have to support him on his policies NOW, but his election still was major victory.

>free gollege :DDD
>jk its more than our defense budget XDDD

>so cheap they didnt even get a good mask