>N Hama Apr3
i.imgur.com/vVulpSs.jpg
>Jobar Mar23
i.imgur.com/gU1EPHN.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg

Developments Apr12
>UNSC transcript by based Brazilbro or pastebin.com/VB75kRZr
>Russia to veto UN Security Council resolution on Syrian chemical weapons attack
>MIT professor:White House claims on Syria chemical attack obviously false
>Putin meets Tillerson in Moscow
>EVACUATION AGREEMENTS TAKING PLACE IN IDLIB AND RIF DIMASHQ PROVINCES
>S Palmyra: SAA liberates new hilltops, overall 230+ square miles of territory liberated
>Jihadist release kidnapped women, children in exchange for their militants
>Trump asserts US will not invade Syria
>US-LED COALITION ONCE AGAIN BOMBS IRAQI FORCES IN MOSUL
>N hama: SAA storm base S of Suran
>NW Aleppo: SAA,Liwaa Al-Quds target the territory around Anadan Plain
>Putin:Idlib ‘chemical attack’ was false flag to set Assad up, more to happen

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Pamela_Moore13/status/852301243737395200
china-embassy.org/eng/fyrth/t1453181.htm
mod.gov.sy//index.php?node=5642&nid=20979&First=0&Last=8197&CurrentPage=0&FD=&TD=&&ctr=655
twitter.com/worldonalert/status/852297862566342658
youtube.com/watch?v=hIWu5M3v9BM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/209th_Detachment,_2325th_Group
youtube.com/watch?v=pNybc3NLaFQ
mobile.twitter.com/Russ_Warrior/status/852479870911250433
twitter.com/alroser96/status/852488964925788163
tass.com/politics/940714
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks for baking

Did you guys see this?
That dirty rat was out of words

twitter.com/Pamela_Moore13/status/852301243737395200

So what is this chemical shit and IS that the rest of Sup Forums is freaking out about

>Syrian General Command of the Army and Armed Forces claims that coalition aircrafts hit ISIS warehouse in Hatila village, East to Deir ez-Zur "And the cloud of white smoke which turned to yellow" killed hundreds of civilians

who will condemn this? not the US obviously

>Assad bombs chem depo
>people die / "muh chillins"
>Trump blows up his airport
>US Coalition bombing takes out chem depo
>people die
>???
If it blows up in the news Trump will be the world's biggest idiot.

>dead ISIS' babies
who cares? it's not Al Qaeda's anyway

WRONG BROWNIE THREAD
BASICALLY WHITE ASSAD IS HERE

>If it blows up in the news Trump will be the world's biggest idiot.

It can blow up if Russia does something theatrical and dramatic,but there's no word from Russia yet

Gooooooooood morning syria
Easter holidays here so i dont have to be a wagecuck again until monday.
im just happy, any gains to complement this perfect day?

Joint US-China crusade against NK is over before it began:
>About your first question, don't you think that it is good that the two leaders stay in close contact. Why must there be a position shift?
>As I've said, the situation on the Korean Peninsula is very complex and delicate now. We don't want to see any irresponsible move from any side. Because, given the current situation, it would be very dangerous. We hope that all relevant parties can help deescalate the tension in the region instead of being provocative and adding fuel to the flame. We believe that it is in everyone's interest to deescalate the tension and preserve peace and stability of the region.
china-embassy.org/eng/fyrth/t1453181.htm

dont ,this is right thread stay , if u shill go there

>Military sources to me

PREVIOUS

Go fuck yourself expat hohol

MENOS PROCESIONES Y MAS TRABAJO PACO

mod.gov.sy//index.php?node=5642&nid=20979&First=0&Last=8197&CurrentPage=0&FD=&TD=&&ctr=655
This is all we know for now.

daily reminder that Trump thought China was going to parade their fleet around with the American.

in front of Japan and North Korea. baka

Reminder that Bohemia survived 8 crusades during the course of 20 years.

DISINFO
I
S
I
N
F
I

S H I L L
H
I
L
L

BASED

#Aleppo: #Russia|n warplanes bombing #Darat_Izza in Western #Aleppo with thermite bombs tonight.

big fireworks

twitter.com/worldonalert/status/852297862566342658

never
we just love our kkk man

SDF just announced the beginning of the fourth phase of the Raqqa campaign, targeting the northern countryside and the valley of Jalab
If they haven't published their loses earlier, they surely won't now.
It will be one bloody phase, for SDF, for IS, and sadly for civilians trapped in between.

people keep telling me the kurds don't have enough people to take Raqqa what gives?

our kkk

youtube.com/watch?v=hIWu5M3v9BM

>literally the same as last thread
>hurr we must move here this one is for shills

PS.: #Tillerson added that #Crimea and #Donbass will be also part of #NATO. One of the war threats he made during the talks.

KEK

Nah, not true, they will eventually take it, but it will be a long and bloody battle.
IS will show fierce resistance, and God knows what kind of defences they've prepared in the city, they held it for a long time.
Anyway they just can't reinforce it effectively, but in the end they'll lose, it will take a few months nevertheless.

Dont like it? Fuck off to /r/SyrianRebels, nobody is keeping you here.

Please don't insult rats.

source?

>#Crimea and #Donbass will be also part of #NATO

Wouldn't be the first time
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/209th_Detachment,_2325th_Group

Funny tattoo found on IS militant body in pic related, here's the news for today:

BEIRUT, LEBANON (6:00 A.M.) – Hillary Clinton’s former policy adviser told the presidential candidate that Al-Qaeda is on the side of the United States in Syria, Wikileaks revealed on Wednesday.

“AQ is on our side in Syria,” former policy adviser, Jake Sullivan, told Hillary Clinton in an email dated February 12th, 2012.

While Hillary Clinton failed to win the U.S. presidency in 2016, she was considered a major advocate for regime change in Syria.

This latest revelation comes just five days after the U.S. Navy fired 59 cruise missiles at the Shayrat Airbase in Homs, Syria.

Splitting threads is a common jidf tactic.

Get ready for "One military advisor slightly wounded" kek

BEIRUT, LEBANON (7:00 A.M.) – More than 20 U.S. and Kurdish soldiers were killed in the eastern countryside of Al-Raqqa, following a suicide bombing by the Islamic State (ISIS) forces near the Al-Qadisiyah Farms, the terrorist group’s official media wing reported on Wednesday.

According to Al-‘Amaq Agency, an Islamic State suicide bomber targeted a U.S. Coalition gathering outside the Al-Qadisiyah Farms in eastern Al-Raqqa.

The terrorist group added that three U.S. helicopters landed in the area to transport the dead and wounded from eastern Al-Raqqa to a base near the Turkish border.

The U.S. and Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) have not confirmed this report by the Islamic State’s media wing.

OUR ONLY HOPE

youtube.com/watch?v=pNybc3NLaFQ

(7:30 A.M.) – Jordan’s State Security Court (SSC) on Wednesday, handed a 15-year imprisonment with hard laobur to three terrorists after they were convicted of plotting to carry out terror attacks in the Kingdom.

The General Intelligence Department managed to foil their plot to carry out a terrorist attack last July.

The terrorists planned to carry out attacks against a US plane in Marka Airport, a military bus, foreign tourists as well as a security checkpoint.

>Go fuck yourself expat hohol

It's probably a proxy using a shill.

One time I tried using a VPN service and 4chen blocked most of the ones that I had. Russian proxies were some of the few ones that weren't blocked.

Based Bohunk

Stop giving attention to Enrico Ivanov, he was always insane in his ramblings.

mobile.twitter.com/Russ_Warrior/status/852479870911250433

>The Defense Ministry said the unit was a detachment of the ROK Air Force’s 2325th Group, which recruited 31 civilians, either petty criminals or unemployed youths who were promised money and jobs if they succeeded in their mission.[2]

just like my jewliwood movies

DAMASCUS, SYRIA (1:30 P.M.) – The US-coalition Air Force has conducted airstrikes against ISIS positions in the eastern city of Deir Ezzor, targeting a chemical depot for the terror group which resulted in the death of hundreds of militants as well as civilian, the Syrian Ministry of Defense said in an official statement.

“Yesterday between 17:30 – 17:50 p.m., the so-called anti-ISIS coalition fighter jets struck an ISIS position in Hatla village to the east of Deir Ezzor. After the airstrike, a huge white cloud was formed –later on turned yellow – as a result of an explosion in a chemical depot. A hug fire broke out until 22:30 p.m. Hundreds have been killed – including civilians – as a result of breathing toxic materials,” the statement detailed.

The official statement said this incident confirms beyond any doubt that “terror groups, particularly ISIS and Jabhet al-Nusra, already own chemical weapons, and have the ability to obtain, transport, store and use such chemical agents with the help of some regional countries. This also stresses the fact that those terror groups are coordinating with its sponsors to accuse the Syrian Arab Army of using chemical weapons.”

The Syrian government forces have been accused of using Sarin gas against rebels in Khan Sheikhoun on April 4th, which killed at least 74 people.

The alleged attack has prompted the US to strike al-Shayrat airbase in central Homs with 59 cruise missiles.

ONLY A QUESTION OF TIME IS WHEN SUKHEIL WILL SEND HIS TIGERS TO FUCK THE TERRORISTS

You know what, apologies for being rude in my post

my tolerance for people who complain about these threads got pretty low recently, nothing personal

the guy with the cigarette is looking like wtf is this shit. He will have a hard time appreciating that kind of bread.
kek

Look at his face
he is in denial
like a dog when disputing with other before a fight, one start to growl louder and the other start to submit
is so interesting to see this behaviour on him
HE IS NOT EVEN TRYING TO HIDE

>tfw Obama was a morally strong man for resisting his own national security advisers, the political establishment and the media who were forcing him to go into Syria
>he also BTFO the kikes and prompted up Iran a little

OUR GUY

is it part of the narrative that the rebels never had chemical weapons and all chemical weapons used during the civil war was used by SAA?

upside down poland bringing the bantz

He's busy finishing his poem, than the storm will begin.

>morally strong man
Is that what they call traitors these days?

>/sg/ worshiping a nigger
hue

ISIS Driving School
Enroll now and get ONE FREE PRACTICE

I never thought that in 2017 /sg/ would be pro-Obama...

Yet here we are.

What did he think was gonna happen?
> muh 56d chess

No worries my friend. God Syria Bashar.

Raqqa will be a bloodbath and they know it. Most of the SDF qts will die.

But looking at Kurds on twitter it seems they really love the whole martyr shit.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Jihad is the true beta uprising

When will the main offensive start?
Also mfw if not for muh dead babies airstrikes imagine an American/Russian/SAA three prong assault on Raqqa.

biji qts aren't on the frontline or in storming squads. Don't worry inverted Thailand.

no we aren't, Obama constantly bombed SAA positions 'by mistake'. Remember Deir er Zor?

Cheers

>SDF
>qts

>Crimea and #Donbass will be also part of #NATO
Doesn't having the Russians in NATO defeat the purpose of NATO?

YPJ are mostly deployed on 2nd & 3rd line of the frontlines, along with Arab conscripts, technicians, logistics etc.
The real fight is done by Arab & Kurdish volunteers enlisted withing YPG ranks.
>Is that what they call traitors these days?
>Tried stabilising the region
>Traitor
wew
>is it part of the narrative that the rebels never had chemical weapons
No idea who would've believed such bullshit, but it may be, I don't pay attention to US regime propaganda.

>implying

Syria is within its rights now to level the US bases in the Kurdish territories, as the US has already set the precedent for doing so.

In other news:
>قوات الدفاع الوطني تعلن عن إلقاء القبض على امرأة (45) من دار الكبيرة كانت تحمل المزيد من العبوات على ما يبدو كانت تريد وضعها في أمكان في حمص
SAA (with use of explosives sniffing doggos) prevented a woman with a suicide belt detonating near (or inside) a school.

Read the earlier posts, the start of phase 4 has been announced today.

> mfw they actually say 1 wounded senior advisor
> mfw 20 closed casket funerals

>pic

he did pull out of TPP, got to give him credit for that anti-globalist move m8

>Trump thinks he can defeat this

In Homs.

This is what Kurds actually look like. Don't believe their propaganda shots meant to draw in thirsty American and European communists.

>Crimea and Donbass will be also part of NATO.
Fucking cringe. The art of the deal-doctrine really doesn't suit geopolitics.

The 55D domino dribbling drill has to be real or i'll kms.

I remember hearing that YPJ suffered heavily casualties early on, probably that has changed.

No idea why Russia always publishes their loses, same goes for Shia militias, they even glorify them as martyrs, while both US & Kurds never say a word about the ones they've lost, and the most of information is given by al-Amaq.

would desu

still tappable

No, he bombed assad "by mistake"

NDF arrest 45y.o woman from north Homs countryside while she was carrying several explosive devices trying to plant them in places in Homs
Before she was arrested, she placed an explosive device outside a school

twitter.com/alroser96/status/852488964925788163
Fucking scum

I dont fucking care about them
why /sg/?

10/4, I missed it, I'm jumping to different news sites to see any new info on the latest alleged CW US strike while also working, everything is going so fast right now.
Thanks based Bolandi.

>YPJ are mostly deployed along with Arab conscripts
You know what that means don't you?

That one in the front looks fine for a girl without makeup. And the SDF isn't just Kurds either. The pic I posted before was from an Assyrian militia affiliated with the SDF.

Just a reminder what Putin said 2 days ago and how suprisingly it does add up:

MOSCOW, April 11. /TASS/. Russia has data that new provocations are planned in Syria with the goal of putting the blame on Damascus for allegedly using chemical weapons, Russian President Vladimir Putin told reporters after talks with his Italian counterpart Sergio Mattarella on Tuesday.

"We have information from different sources that these provocations - I cannot call them otherwise - are being prepared in other regions of Syria, including in the southern suburbs of Damascus where there are plans to throw some substance and accuse the official Syrian authorities," Putin said.

>tass.com/politics/940714

Early on there was barely any support from Coalition and IS was rolling through northern Syria like a bulldozer, every militant counted back than, now they have a privilage of choosing the ones sent to the direct frontlines.

its proven fact for US people at least ,that the more soldiers die theres less support for certain war ,US purposely doesnt report all deaths

and regarding Shia ,maybe reports of deaths have different effect on them and it motivate them to fight even more and support the war even more

different people ,different psyhology I guess

I have respected and cheered on ever decision he's made except for
> firing Flynn
> pushing garbage health care
> bombing this Syrian base with no evidence or investigation over Al qaeda propaganda
That's just one step too far for me, and I'll never trust the man again.

Just like Assad hit chemical weapons storage and released nerve gas 'by mistake?' kek, listen to yourselves. You claim you don't listen to US propaganda but you don't realize this thread is a Russian propaganda outlet.

Because when they had a chance to force Christians & Arabs out of their homes at a gunpoint they've lost all our trust?
You're welcome.
>YPJ are mostly deployed along with Arab conscripts
>You know what that means don't you?
They have very strict rules about "this".
Basically if YPJ gets pregnant she's useless and very costly, so sentences like 10 years of labour camp (or shot in the head) for wanna-be rapists are fairly common.

>He doesn't know 80% of /sg/ posters are kremlin bots

lel @ u

Are you still mad about 2002 World Cup you Aztec monkey? why are you posting these terrorists' pictures, would you like if I posted some FARC terrorists' pictures?

Ya, that would make sense, thanks.
Fascinating how decline of civilisation values leads to forgetting what martyrology is.