>>120899276

Pastebin, screenshot, archive or fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/BaJzD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.fo/BaJzD

lazy ass.

Thank you.

>Although this may seem unfair and unjust, allowing white males to continue to call the shots politically and economically, following their actions over the past 500 years, is the greater injustice.

Yea,civilisation as we know it sure was a mistake. Lets remove the power of those that enabled and continue to safeguard it.

huffpo staff should be sent to auschwitz

>huffpo staff should be sent to auschwitz
The vacation camp? Hell no, they deserve some actual punishment.

Is it me or am I getting "We must redistribute the wealth of the Juden" vibes from this, but with like White men rather than Jews

Is it a fucking tranny?

pure cohencidence

What the fuck am I reading?

If I ever met someone like this in real life I would strangle them

ragebait

No archive in OP
No Bump for Swede Cucks

Wtf I love white men now

I cannot help but read something like that and see violence as the only valid recourse against such stupidity.

If they want to remove my right to vote, reduce my opportunities and take what limited wealth I have they can do it over my dead body.

What the fuck I.. I cant even

probably some delusional feminazi wanting to kill all men, but her antiracist and communist programming has cut it down to a specific class of rich whites

Coming from SA, this is only a few steps from a direct incitement to genocide.

Nah, this is one of those 'I think I'm clever' articles they like to pump out. Some think group at a wine bar hashed out the idea that it would be intellectually stimulating to flip the usual talk about removing rights from women or minorities to removing franchise from white men.

They've gone the hysterical approach to really remove all doubt that they aren't nuanced people and are just looking to create outrage, which they can then respond to with 'see, this is how your rhetoric makes LGBTQI+50 and gay niggers feel'.

I guarantee this was the process. This isn't some letter of intent, it's just inane pseudo-intellectualism.

Let them keep barking up this tree, they will keep losing elections in the United states.

(((Garland)))

Every fucking time.

These people need to die

>We must redistribute the wealth of the Juden
Who ever said this? Nobody wants their money, people want them to fuck off from their countries.

fucking kek
Shelley Garland is an activist and a feminist and is currently completing an MA degree in philosophy. When she’s not gagging at South Africa’s unique brand of rainbow politics, she’s working on ways to smash the patriarchy.

Only the Huffington Post is capable of something like this. Fucking hell

>the past 500 years have been awful
Yea, I fucking hate science, calculus, radios, televisions, rockets, computers, airplanes, internet, sports, electric guitars, skyscrapers, satellites, they fucking suck. I would rather be eating mud cakes in west Africa.

>no comments
>on huffpo

Since when?