BOOM! Next NK test can trigger a SUPERVOLCANO - need memes!!

>NK preparing another nuclear test

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/04/12/world/asia/north-korea-nuclear-test.html

>Scientists warn that next NK test could trigger the fucking PAEKTU SUPERVOLCANO eruption

news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/04/160415-sacred-volcano-north-korea-waiting-eruption-science/

express.co.uk/news/science/755909/ERUPTION-supervolcano-devastation-north-korea-mt-paektu

>946 Eruption on wiki

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/946_eruption_of_Paektu_Mountain

Kim can really fuck up this time

Can we meme this?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/04/13/asia/north-korea-nuclear-site-punggye-ri/
twitter.com/VeshkaR/status/852489605072990208/photo/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gets for ultimative vulcanhappening!

This

k, it'll be yellow stone park, though.

>68
>68

wut?

Yellowstone is not about to erupt soon and there are no nuclear tests nearby, Pektusan the exact opposite

On one side you put something in and on the other side something comes out.

Why in the fuck does anyone care about North Korea from the beginning????????
Who gives a shit about a small undeveloped country with zero trade or economy or resources???

Is it all due to globalists does not control Central Banks of Russia, China, Iran, Syria and North Korea?

When Pektusan erupts, it will impact the whole east asia region, at best in terms of impossibility to use planes (ashes, ashes everywhere)

this is not answer to why geopolitics are interested in North Korea

For China, it's very useful buffer state that went little out of hand. And for the west, US is attacking everyone if they're just developing and can threaten the US later
>iran invasion coming soon

This is brilliant. Let's meme a supervolcano into erupting.

>KIMfw

So basically he's about to blow up the mountain, cover the entire far east in ashclouds so it will be impossible for any airforce to operate and extremely hard to drive around in vehicles to unleash his massive horde of DPRK-soldiers in some sort of blitzkrieg to the south and thus, in his terms, win the war?

I have to say, as a military strategy, this is fucking brilliant, though.

TRIPS
nk win confirmed

> be leader of glorious north korea
> equip entire army with leaf blowers
> blow up a volcano
> entire southeast covered in ash
> blitzkrieg through all of asia with leaf blowers moving the ash
> take all of china's supply
> use chinas long range nukes to nuke usa
> bask in the glory of the peoples republic

>It's like some gaming strategy in Red Alert ;-)

Hollow victory all the crops would die they'd be fucked in a few months unless China wants to feed its shitty hellspawn that fucked China's land up too just adding another layer of ash they would be the biggest dickhead on earth. China has troops massing on the Korean border either as a warning to America or a warning to best Korea to fuck up

If visibility and mobility turns to shit you won't wanna be the attacker in that war.

Yeah North Korea's tech is not great at being reliable in all conditions. I've never heard of quantity winning against quality in aggressive wars do you have any examples

Supervolcano doesn't mean supervolcanic eruption.

>NK will nuke themselves out of existence to make a point
sounds like something they might do

Is NK PETA?

>cover the entire far east in ashclouds
They will take advantage of the confusion to move NK somewhere safe, and we will have to search for it all over again

Digits say the Volcano will blow and China and the US will kick the shit out of the NORKS

unless he's learned to grow Ash Yams...

Doesn't really matter since 95% of his population are basically starving already.
Maybe that was their plan all along! Have a population that for 3 generations has been bred to operate on only a few grains o rice a day and then blow up the volcano and seize the South again!

Each infantry unit can operate for a month on one 20kg sack of rice.
That cunning, pudgy bastard!

see

> Trump starts conflict with NK
> NK starts to lose
> Kim blows up the mountain
> ashes everywhere
> south korea not basically existing
> japan paralyzed
> chinese export paralyzed
USA can be great again

Why not both?

because your neighbouring digitals aren't similar enough

MOTHERFUCKERS HAD THIS PLANNED SINCE KOREAN WAR!

RICEFARMER GENOCIDE SOON

My digits say that the Volcano will blow in Korea and the NORKS will be BTFO forever

My digits say that nk will launch nuke at us tomorrow

However you can't feed dead bodies. As soon as China detects a nuke going anywhere that is not the America they will just confiscate their painted wood and kick the shit out of Jong Uns face while they burn all evidence of the idea of North Korea. China is getting pissed off at North Korea. Did you see the satellite pics showing possible tests and China massing troops on NK's borders. Endgame North Korea becomes dickhead of the world 2017 and promptly stops existing

He'll launch the test nuke this saturday

When was his granddad born again? supposedly they are organizing a test for then

This, Did you see China send BACK all the coal they bought from the NORKS?
I heard some major shit is going down tomorrow, US time that is

>kim il-sung

i, also believe that's the case. They'll probably launch the test nuke in his honor.

probably the same thing, i don't expect much to happen though

>no more gooks
>even better: no more chinks
DO IT FAGGOT

the 15th or Saturday

Yeah they are getting pretty pissed off at NK for these tests turns out China is one of the most rational countries right now

I think it'll be Saturday by NORK time standards
>more chink refugees to flood Auckland
Yes do it please

PRIMED AND READY
edition.cnn.com/2017/04/13/asia/north-korea-nuclear-site-punggye-ri/

If you wanted to travel by plane to asia, this is maybe your last chance for a few motths

We don't take refugees.

I've heard that if shit goes doe it'll go like this
>US bombards NK with cruise missles
>China sweeps in from the north, removes Kim from power and annexes NK

so, anyways, do we have any new info?

>Kim Jong UN issues evacuation for 600k civies in Pyongyang

I believe it was falso news, though i'm not sure, some pictures in shitter claim otherwise

I heard they evacuated Embassies in Pyongyang as well

Well New Zealand Won't but the new nation of Detention Centre Island will have plenty of space to hold the refugees that go to Australia

BOTH

If the supervolcano erupts so too will my dick.

>twitter.com/VeshkaR/status/852489605072990208/photo/1

said tweet, anyways i'm off to grab some beer with buddies, i'll be checking in every couple of hours via mimi

Take care bois, keep the megathread alive

Just fuck my humanity up Vulcanpai

Who would have thought Trump changes from Not liking China and Liking Russia and does a 180 because two tiny countries.

>Proxy Wars
One step closer to taking out Cipher.

I remeber talking with a friend about this, we said Trump is helping the Jew of the desert in Syria and the Jew of the Orient in North Korea, lol

You know what to do
Kek, as others said, you starve in the process

>you starve in the process
>They've been training for this moment for decades now
genius

>Global warming doesn't exi-

NK 4D chess masters

You fucking mongoloid
A volcanic eruption triggered by a nuke isn't global warming

>ash and gasses get dumped into the atmosphere
>climate goes crazy

Still dosen't mean we should play Russian Roulette with a volcano. Probably more than one bullet loaded too.

It isn't global warming dipshit, if anything it would cause global cooling, all that matter in the atmosphere would block the sun, to a degree

with ash in the air it gets colder you fucktard. as less sunrays can come through. depending on the amount it could even trigger a new ice age......

I feel like rapefugees couldn't handle a new ice age in europe and I'm now somewhat fond of this.

>Mfw Winterchan is making a return

>human made global cooling exists but global warming doesn't

No one ever denied human impact on climate, however you (wrongly) claimed that a Volcanic eruption happening as a result of seismic activity produced by a nuclear bomb would cause global WARMING, when it would in fact cause global COOLING.
There's no weaslibg your way out of this one, brainlet

Chyna invasion in response to nuclear test. Meme it lads.

tl;dr?

i only claimed that if Kim did it it would finally shut up all the fucktards who claim we don't have an impact on the climate
there are more in the world than you would think, including prominent politicians

If NK goes through with there nuclear test, the resulting seismic activity could trigger a super volcano to erupt

I still wouldn't classify it as man made climate change, man made seismic activity perhaps

So why didn't that happen before?

So a volcano going off and affecting the climate counts as "man impacting the climate"?

Sheer chance desu, it may or may not erupt this time around as well, no one knows

kek wills it

Saddam hussein used this strategy by burning oil, the whole skies turned black and couldn't operate

Digits confirm my dude

Fuck, he can work in mysterious ways sometimes

DEUS VULT
God above wills the Volcano eruption and war with the NORKS

>2
Mysterious ways confirmed

it's no different than a few million people using their cars everyday

Please don't mention leaf blowers

Isn't the punchline that the US has shot down NK missile "tests" before?

Or did i dream that?

EVERY OTHER PLAVE AVOIDING NORTH KOREA BUT THIS ONE IS HEADING STRAIGHT FOR PYONGYANG

ALSO CHINESE JET NEAR BORDER IN SK

Kim can prevent a Global Warming by triggering a Nuclear Winter!

(OP)

Global Warming ---> Nuclear Winter

Thats really weird.. North korea is 24/7 a no fly zone. You only see really rarely Air Koryo planes but no foreign planes in North Korea

Plane finds effective way to get to destination experts baffled!